Where did you come from?

The Child With The Note

It was late in the afternoon when SHINee returned home to there dorm.  They came out of the elevator and walked down the hallway when they saw something laying in front of there door. It was a pink blanket, and it looked like something was inside it.

"What's this?" Jonghyun asked, pointing at the blanket.

'I don't know." Minho said.

"It looks like there's something in there, let me check." Key said walking over the the blanket.

Key slowly reached down and unwrapped the blanket a little until something came into view, it was hair. Has he pulled the blanket more, he saw a pink a shirt and then a small face.

"Oh my god!" Key screamed quietly.

"What?" Taemin asked.

Key didn't answer, just pointed to the little girl in the blanket. Onew and the others moved closer to get a better look.

"How did she get here?" Jonghyun asked.

Key shook his head, then he saw a note, pined on the blanket. "Hey Onew hyung, look." Key said pointing the note.

Onew reached down and unpinned the note, careful not the wake the sleeping girl. He opened the note and read it out load for the others to hear.

 

                                                                                      The Note

"Hello, I am so sorry for just dropping my daughter off at your step like this, but where I am going I can not take her with me. She might get hurt, so I am asking who ever lives here, to please take care of my baby girl, until I return to get her. First here are some things you must know. Her name is Mi-Sun, she is two years old, she is very sweet and fun-loving but she is also very calm and quite, but sometimes makes a lot of noise. She has low blood sugar, so if she says, she has dizziness or headache, weakness or difficulty walking just give her some juice and she will feel better. Last, Mi-Sun is blind. I can not say when I will return but until then, please take care of her.                        Mi-Sun's Father."

 

"What do you think hyung?" Minho asked.

"I don't know, but we can't send her away. That wouldn't be right."

Everyone nodded. "So we should take her inside." Key said.

Key slowly picked up Mi-Sun trying not to wake her, but she woke up. She started crying, for she felt her self in the arms of someone she did not know.

Key sat her on the floor in the living room. "Appa?" Mi-Sun cried.

"Mi-Sun, your appa is not here." Jonghyun said.

Mi-Sun started to cry again, Key can't stand to see her cry. He walks over to her and touches her hand. Mi-Sun stopped crying and pulled her hand away.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Key said, grabbing her hand again.

Mi-Sun didn't pull back this time, instead she grabbed his hand and ran her fingers all over his hand, before she brought it up to her noise. Mi-Sun smiled.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Key." Key said picking her up.

Key took Mi-Sun to all the members and told her there names and let her touch and smell them. After a while Mi-Sun seemed fine, for now. But how much longer until she starts asking about her father again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here is the first chapter, 
 
Hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to Comment and Subscribe