Wake up

The Child With The Note

Mi-sun woke up early that morning, she got out of bed and found her way to the living room.

"Well, you're up early." Jonghyun said, as he saw Mi-sun enter.

"Yah." Mi-sun said, sitting on the floor.

"Did you sleep well?"

Mi-sun nodded.

"Way, Key appa?"

"He is asleep."

Mi-sun frowned before dropping her head. Suddenly Jonghyun looked at the door and smiled.

"Mi-sun, Key is here. He woke up."

Mi-sun stood up and smelled the air before smiling very big. Key watched in amusement as Mi-sun waddled over to Key and gave a loud shriek, her little feet pounding across the floor. Mi-sun loved all of SHINee, but Key always held number one in her heart.

"Did you miss me?" Key asked, crouching down so she could fly into his arms.

"Key appa!!!" Mi-sun shrieked.

Key kissed all over her face and she laughed with joy.

"Is Mi-sun hungry?" Key asked as he let her out of his hug.
 
She nodded and went to drag Key along. "Can you do me a favor?" Key asked as he stood up, and Mi-sun looked up at him with her big eyes.
 
"Can you go play while I make breakfast,then we'll all play together."
 
Key smiled at her, she stared at him for a moment, as if she just couldn’t accept this reality. She tugged on his hand again and tried to lead him to her room. She was going to play with him whether he likes it or not!
 
"I promise we'll play after I make breakfast."
 
Key kissed her again, prying her small hand away and walking by her towards the bedroom. Mi-sun just stood there, unable to believe that Key was disappearing again. She stomped back into the living room before plopping herself down on the floor, letting out a growl of disappointment. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 

I updated! XD

I hope you enjoy

Remember to comment and subscribe!

I really love hearing your thoughts on the story.