You Okay?

The Child With The Note

SHINee rushed Mi-sun to the hospital. Once they got there they took Mi-sun into a privet room to check her out.

"I hope she will be okay." Taemin said.

"I'm sure she will be fine." Key said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what seems like forever a doctor came out.

"Well, how is she?" Jonghyun asked.

"She is fine, just fine, but she might be asleep for a while."

"Thank you doc." Minho said.

The doctor smiled, and walked down the hall.

"Thank god." Onew said.

SHINee took Mi-sun home later that afternoon. Mi-sun slept until one in the after noon before she woke up.

Key gave her some juice and a apple, before taking her outside.

Key sat outside and watch as Mi-sun played in the kiddie pool. 

After a while Mi-sun lifted her leg over the side and hopped out before scurrying over. Her swimsuit flew around and her pigtails bounced as she ran over to Key. She was still wet as she climbed up onto the chair with him, nearly falling back down. Key gave her a little push to help her get all the way up.

 

"Key appa!" She called.
 
"Don't you want to play in your pool?" Key asked.
 
She shook her head, her pigtails flung back and forth and water droplets flew all over. She then crawled over and sat between his arm and his side, putting both of her hands flat on her stomach. Key wrapped his arm around her and watched curiously. She seemed to be thinking, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
She looked at him with the same perplexed expression. "Do you know what this is?" Key asked.
 
She shook her head again, the water going everywhere like it did before.
 
"That's your tummy." Key told her, and her eyes went wide with curiosity.
 
"Tummy?" She asked.
 
"Yes, I got one too."
 
"You do?" She asked again. 
 
"Yeah, we all have one."
 
Mi-sun smiled before she turned her head towards the door with her nose in the air. Key watched as Mi-sun sniffed the air and smiled again.
 
"Onew appa!" Mi-sun yelled.
 
Key turn his head and saw Onew walking toward them. 'Wow' Key thought.
 
"What?' Onew asked.
 
"Mi-sun just smelled you."
 
"She did?"
 
"Yeah, she smelled you coming."
 
"Cool."
 
"I know."
 
"Tool!" Mi-sun yelled.
 
"Aww your so cute." Key said.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the short Chapter 
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!
 
I would really love hearing your thoughts on the story.