We are fated.

We've met ; Because we are fated to do so

-Narrator's POV-

Seohyun wore her dress early in the morning. A white dress, in fact, with some light makeup, which makes her look like an angel.

Okay, sorry, correct myself. Ahem.

Seohyun wore her dress early in the morning. A white dress, with some light makeup. Honestly, without the makeup, even in any type of clothes, she is an angel.

Well, that's better. On to the story.

She let her hair go loose, running on her back. She put some money into her wallet.

Grabbing her pink iPod and put inside her sling bag, she went out of the room, down the stairs. Seems like the other members of SNSD are still sleeping. She's the earliest to wake up forever. Grabbing a sandwich from the fridge, she slipped on her ballet flats and put on her ear piece, she went out of the house, closing the door really quietly behind her, afraid that she would wake up her unnies. They were dead tired from SM Town Concert yesterday. Seohyun's exceptional, she would wake up and go to the bookstore every morning without fail. Except when they have schedules.

Thank Goodness, there were not awake yet. She heaved a sigh of relief and munched on her sandwich, listening to her iPod while walking towards the bookstore quietly on her own. Her iPod played one of the whole list of songs in her phone, "We Fell In Love' by Jo Kwon Oppa and Ga In Unnie. She ships that couple.

Reaching the bookstore after the 5 mins walk, she stayed outside and finished her sandwich before going in. She follows the rules really closely, making her loved by the bookstore owner, not because she's an idol.

She threw away the wrapper and entered the bookstore, the whole store sends a 'Ring ring ring' sound when the door's opened.

"Annehaseyo, Ahjussi," she greeted and smiled.

"Ah, Seohyun-ah, annehaseyo!" came the reply of the bookstore owner.

She walked around the whole bookstore and went to the 'Inspirational' counter and browsed through the book. She ignored her surroundings and muttered to herself, "Omo...! It's out already," She wanted to grabbed the book but ended up her hand being covered by a bigger one than hers, causing electricity to flow through her, making her feel weird and uneasy.

She immediately pulled her hand away and bowed to the person in front of her, "Ah, mianhae."

"Seohyun-sunbaenim? Ah, gwenchana. Hahaha~" the guy said.

"The voice's so familiar..." Seohyun cocked her head to a side and wondered. She looked up and saw a body. Wow he's tall, she looked up, craning up her neck. She laughed and clapped her hands, "Oh! It's you! Kris! You scared me. Hahaha! What are you doing here?"

"Looking for books. I heard that Ban Ki Moon's Inspirational Book is out!" Kris replied, his eyes twinkling in excitement, making Seohyun laugh. "Waeyo?" asked Kris and put one of his hand on Seohyun's shoulder.

She gasped for air and replied him, "This is the first time seeing you being such a choding!"

Choding Kris. Haiz.

"Anyway, I was waiting for Ban Ki Moon's book to be out too! Both the sequel is coming out today." Seohyun said.

"Should I buy Book 1 and you buy Book 2? That way, we can exchange books, we don't need to spend so much money. I'm running out of money buying other books..."

"Sure." Seohyun smiled. Looking so angelic, Kris kept looking her using his unintentional creepy eyes. Seohyun grabbed Book 2 and turned to Kris, "Book 2! Kaja! Um... Kris? Kris? Kris?!" She tapped him lightly on his arm. He's really too tall. 189cm. Be a basketball player! That's what many people told him, but he just want to sing and rap for it's his passion.

"Oh yeah... Yes..." he took Book 1 and walked to the counter with Seohyun tagging behind.

"Ahjussi, I want this book," Kris said and gave the book to the Ahjussi.

"Sure Kris. Thank you very much! And why are you just standing there?" Ahjussi said after Kris gave him the money and returned him the change and Kris stood at one corner of the counter.

"I'm waiting for Seohyun. You know, we are colleagues."

"Ah. I see."

"This book please, Ahjussi! Kamsamida!" Seohyun beamed and gave him the book.

Then they left the bookstore together.

"Want to head over to a coffee shop? I mean, it's only 5.30am. No one should be there I think..." Seohyun asked.

"Sure!" Kris immediately agreed and they headed over to the coffee shop, Kona Beans, the shop where Yesung's parents owned. They always go there to drink coffee, Yesung's mother will give SM artists a discount, SJ members for free, on account on Yesung.

"Ring!" the bell rang and they entered the shop, the strong yet nice smell of the coffee filled their noses. They smiled at the sight of Yesung's mom and Seohyun ran over and greeted her, "Annyeong!"

Kris also greeted her and she returned with the same words and nodded pleasingly. Seohyun and Kris went to order their drinks and sat down on a table and chairs. Seohyun's right. No one's in there early in the morning. Since the shop just opened. They opened the wrappers of the book and started reading.

"Omo! Do you know the sentence Ban Ki Moon always say?"

"Anyone can study, it depends on how much effort they put in," the two artistes said together without any knowledge or signal. They chuckled and hi-fived. Their coffee finally came and thanked the waitress and sipped coffee while reading their books.

 

- 3 HOURS LATER -

It's 8.30am and they were still engrossed in their books, captivated by the life of Ban Ki Moon. Suddenly, Seohyun's phone rang, "Keroro! Keroro! Keroro! GO GO GO!"

She quickly picked up the phone and Kris could hear the faint shoutings of Taeyeon, "Seohyun! Where are you?! You still have 2 hours more to schedule! Hurry! You until got one hour to prepare!"

"Arraso! Arraso!" And she put down the phone. She panicked and shoved the book into her bag and rushed out of the stall, without saying bye to Kris. He knows that it is always like that for a singer, especially in an idol group. Oftenly, someone will pull your time and everything down...

"Seohyun!" He shouted and placed a bill on the table, grabbed his book and ran after her. He saw her sitting on a bench at the bus stop. "Seohyun!" He shouted and ran to her.

"Wae?" She asked him, with some panicky in her voice.

"Want me to send you back to your dorm? It's far from your dorm here, not the bookstore though. I have my motorbike."

"Really?! Kamsamida!" She immediately agreed and ran ahead of Kris, frantically looking around for his motorbike. "It's there," Kris stated bluntly and pointed to the grass patch, where a red motorbike was. She quickly lighten up and ran towards it with short but quick stances, making her look like a penguin.

They sat comfortably on the bike and Kris the engine, sending a "Vroom vroom." from the bike. Then slowly but steadily, the motorbike was on the main road. As he was about to speed, Seohyun freaked out and tightened her grip around Kris's waist and laid her head on his back, her eyes clenched in fear. Fearing that they were about to be in an accident, many accidents  happened because of speeding and reckless driving.

"We're here," Kris said and Seohyun opened her eyes and looked her watch. Phew! She still had half an hour to prepare. Seems like Kris is really speeding real bad. Then the door of the dorm opened and Hyoyeon shouted at Seohyun, "Palli!" Then she saw Kris, "You sent her home?" He nodded.

"We met at the bookstore just now and had coffee, too engrossed in our books. Besides, EXO-M and EXO-K doesn't have schedules currently, so I sent her home," Kris replied, "I'll be going then, annyeong noona!" Then he drove off.