It's War... I Guess

We've met ; Because we are fated to do so

"Congratulations for SM Town Concert to be announced. SUCCESSFUL! Although there was a little mishap here and there, and I bet Seohyun's okay, right?" Mr Soo Man stated and announced when everyone was holding up their glasses and he peeked at Seohyun, she gave him a smile and a nod.

"CHEERS!" SM Town, Mr Soo Man and the Administration Team shouted and bottoms up. Everyone cheered and sang till their hearts' content. However, at one corner of the room, Kris and Seohyun were sitting there quietly ; they don't drink and party. They sat there, looking at all the commotion which was happening. Key and Amber kept shouting the lyrics of 'Like A G6'. Which, in other words, honestly, was kind of irritating. Well, who cares? I mean, it's a party, can't we just have fun and drop all matters in their hands, right?

Kris handed up his glass of plain water and asked Seohyun, "Cheers?" She smiled and replied, "Cheers." They clinked their glasses together and drank it.

"Well, Seohyun doesn't look too shabby in her new shoulder-length hair," Kris thought.

Hmm... Isn't that what I said? Whatever Seohyun is wearing or any style, she still looks like an angel! 

 

- PARTY UNTIL 9 IN THE MORNING -

Everyone was dead tired and dead asleep. Banners, streamers and cups were thrown all over the floor. They partied and they partied hard. The only sober ones yesterday was Seohyun and Kris. Look at them!

Seohyun was lying with her head on Kris's body, with his jacket over Seohyun's body, sleeping soundly and peacefully. Their breathing were in sync, until Seohyun woke up suddenly, only to find herself in SM's private club.

"Oppa, eeleonaseyo (Wake up)," she tapped Kris's body as she rubbed her eyes. Kris slowly opened his eyes and sat upright, breathing in deeply and saw the room in a mess and idols sleeping on the floor, on the cabinets... Anything which they can find to sleep on.

They woke up the rest of the people sleeping, some just continued to sleep but some woke up. Those grumpy ones? Leave it to Seohyun, Kris can't do the job. But he could for the EXO members, that's for sure, they are always scared of him.

"Not waking up, aren't you? Then I'll go back to the dorm myself!" Seohyun screamed angrily at Sooyoung, who just muttered at her to get lost.

"Seohyun!" Kris shouted and ran after her. She stormed off the club angrily, with Kris's jacket still around her.

"I walk you home?" Kris suggested, Seohyun calmed down and nodded.

They walked hand in hand all the way back to SNSD's dorm.

 

"Kamsamida, oppa," Seohyun smiled and gave him back his jacket. Kris smiled at her and asked her, "You okay? Want me to accompany you until your unnies are back?"

Seohyun shook her head and after giving it some thought, she pecked him lightly on the cheek.

"Bye," She muttered and waved to Kris, hurrying back into the house. And she smirk.

Kris just put his hand onto his cheek and smiled dreamily. "She finally did it..." Kris thought, as he put on his jacket and walked towards his dorm.

 

"Getting your revenge, huh? I show you what I can do," a person saw everything. Seohyun did it because she saw her. She saw Joo Sun, she wanted her to be angry.

 

Looks like a fight's going on. It's official between Seohyun and Joo Sun's war.

 

Third chapter! Thanks everyone for reading! I was so damned happy when I saw I had 20 SUBSCRIBERS AND 36 VIEWS! My most ever yet! <3 Kamsamida! :D