Mianhae...

We've met ; Because we are fated to do so

For the past few days, Seohyun and Joo Sun kept attacking each other with tactics to make each other angry. But stupid Kris is just ignorant and does not know about anything. He would only respond to Seohyun, but for Joo Sun, he would shrug it off or tell her to go away. Which makes Joo Sun more angry, making Seohyun the winning team.

"Hey, why are you raising your eyebrows?" Kris asked Seohyun as he carassed her cheek after she intertwined her fingers with his. He smiled.

"Nothing," Seohyun replied him innocently and smiled.

Well, Joo Sun was there. But little did everyone know, someone was behind Joo Sun.

SM Town Administration Team member, Mr Kwon. Closest and most stuck up to Mr Soo Man, colleauges are bad to him but he is nice to them. But everyone doesn't know. (

If you don't know who Mr Kwon is [I also don't know though], just imagine him as Yuri's father or GD? Kwon Ji Yong~ Hahaha ^^)

He took a picture of Seohyun and Kris, since no one in the company knows they were together in a relationship. He put his phone back into his pocket and smirked. He went back to his car and went back to SM Building without anyone knowing. Sneaky.

 

- 3 WEEKS LATER -

 

"Come on, tell me, what's the surprise?!" Kris shot at his manager rudely with his evil and intensive glare.

"I've got you on Mnet Scandal~ Surprise?!" his manager jumped up and down after breaking the news.

"No, I'm not going on Mnet Scandal," Kris replied him without hesitation and thinking. He blinked at his manager.

"What? What did you just say? You're not going?!" His manager stopped jumping and looked at him, his tone picking up in every sentence.

"Yeah, my Korean , I've never dated before, I'm not sure if I can succeed, I -" Kris stated to his manager but was cut off.

"Shut up Kris. Because everyone knows about you and Seohyun already, Mr Soo Man arranged it!"

"Seriously?! How did they even know about it when we kept it a secret?!"

"Mr Kwon again. Like always. I need to thank him. Don't get into one REAL scandal with Seohyun. She's your sunbaenim!"

"But she's younger than me, so what's wrong? Because we are sunbaenim and youngbaenim relationship?"

"Exactly!" There came the answer.

"You didn't ask me if I wanted to film it. I won't allow it to happen."

"You have to, sorry. And this week is special. You're not going with an ordinary girl, but Kim Tae Hee."

"Kim Tae Hee? The actress? She's way a bunch older than me, no way, I'm only 21, going 22."

"Sorry, no backing off. If she's not here because of schedule..."

"I'll be let off?! Right?! Please tell me! I hate Mnet Scandal..."

"Another person will cover her."

" you." Kris muttered and slung back onto his seat, his hand ruffling through his hair.

"Sorry for breaking the news so late. Today is the recording, so please get ready, it will start at 9pm."

"Today?! I'm not even mentally ready yet!"

"You don't have to be, just physically."

"Shut up, manager-nim. Ugh. Are you sure it's me? Not Lu Han or some one else?"

"Kris, it's you. It's you because you're in a rumour and scandal with Seohyun. Break up with her, can't you?"

"No! I won't! She's my girl! We found each other, why can't I be with her? No dating policy? I don't care about it!"

"Calm down Kris... You have to do it, Mr Soo Man will come haunting you and me down."

"Not that Mr Kwon?!"

"He helped Mr Soo Man and you. Even though I know you will say that he harmed you..."

"That's right! He harmed me! Get away from me! I'm not going!"

"Ayo, wassup Kris."

 

The hello came from behind.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that?!" Kris shouted and turned behind to tell Chan Yeol.

"Is it wrong?"

"Not wrong."

"Then? Why can't I call you that?"

"It's irritating."

"I like to irritate you."

"I hate you."

"Whatever, but hyung, go to the show!"

"Why?! You know I don't like it!"

"Don't say about yourself. For EXO."

"Eh?"

"Promotional activities. We've been dormant for months now."

"Make others notice us?"

"Yea. That's what I am thinking of! Hyung, you're the dumbest in EXO. I thought it was Donut."

After he said that, Chan Yeol walked off.

Promotional activities....

 

"Manager-nim, I'll go, but only for EXO. Not for myself."

"I don't care, just go!" He beamed and pulled Kris along with him to the EXO truck, where all the dresser is 2-in-1. Saves time for preparing themselves.

 

- HAN RIVER -

The place was at Han River, you know, Mnet scandal.

The director got a glimpse of Kris and ran towards him and said, "Kris-ah, mianhaeyo."

"What?" I shot back at him.

"Kim Tae Hee's not here, Joo Sun will replace her..." As he looked down on the paper on the clipboard.

"BWOH?! THAT BIT-" Kris shouted.

"Let's get rolling. We're late," The director pulled Kris towards the bench where Joo Sun was already sitting and looking at Kris's every move.

 

- FILMING -

"Joo Sun?" Kris asked as he stared intently at her.

"Wae, oppa?" Joo Sun smiled and got closer to Kris, putting her head on his shoulder.

"I like you..."

"Jinja?" She shot up and smiled at him.

"Ne..." Kris whispered and they looked at the director who mouthed at them, "KISS! K-I-S-S!"

Joo Sun, without hesitation, moved towards Kris and kissed him on the lips. He moved away quickly when he struggled to get awayand shouted at her, "NO! CAN'T DO THIS!"

He turned around and saw someone there, making his heart break. The one who wore the same clothes which was washed on the first day she met him privately. The one who made him cry on the spot. The one who loved each other deeply. The one who is also crying in front of him.

Seohyun.

Then she stared at him for a moment, crying her hearts out and she turned around, running away from Kris.

"CUT!' The director shouted.

- END OF FILMING -

 

"YAH! KRIS! COME BACK HERE!" Everyone shouted as he ran to chase after Seohyun.

Unfortunately, Kris is of course was much faster than Seohyun as her ballet flats kept slipping out of her feet. Kris grabbed hold of her wrist and shook her and she stopped.

"Listen, Seohyun, please listen," he pleaded repeatedly.

"NO! I WOULD NOT! How can you do this to me?! You know that I have been loving you so long already, it's been 5 months! You will tell me about your promotional activites, I would tell you mine. And I am on We Got Married with Yonghwa. You know that it's okay right?! But why Mnet Scandal? With Joo Sun? You know I hate her, right? I hate you. Okay, I know that you cannot arrange who is it to be with, but at least you can TELL me. Just one phone call, one meet up in the building. Can't you just do that? Just spend a little more money or just spend time, can't you?! Is that too difficult for you to do? Just that puny few minutes in your 24 hours? Wae?! We can't communicate, Kris. We can't. Moreover, I think we're done. Done and get over with! Yonghwa is SO much more better than you! He tells me everything even though it's just a show, he asks me everything he doesn't know. The inquisitive type, not you, Kris, not you. You are too stubborn. You always want it to go your way... You just-" Seohyun sobbed.

"WHAT?! MY WAY?! Okay, you're being super ridiculous. I follow YOUR way everytime! Remember SM Town Concert? I listened to you, I danced with Joo Sun. You can forgive me that. But why not now? What? You are at war?!" Kris retorted.

"YES WE ARE! I kiss you not because I wanted to, I want Joo Sun to get angry. I know that we are forever lasting previously, not now. You're not it, Kris. I won't even do that if we are together for 8 months, 1 year, 10 years or so. Image, we are idols. But Joo Sun? She's just a dancer. A back up one! I'm not implying that she is useless, I'm not implying that you can't be with her. And having said that, go do it. I want to break up with you. I can't have someone to be in a relationship with me without communicating well, without any seriousness! You're playing, I'm playing. Both of us are playing! Not literally playing, we are just cheating on ourselves," Seohyun replied and ran away, crying all the way.

Then, when she was crying, she saw a shadow. She looked up and saw Yonghwa in his jacket. He looked at Seohyun and she cried even harder. She ran into Yonghwa's arms and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder, he patted Seohyun lightly.

Yonghwa looked up and saw Kris. They glared at each other and looked at Seohyun sometimes who was ignorant of Kris standing behind them and crying. Kris's eyes were swollen and red, making him to look more serious and scary-looking.

"Kamsamida Yonghwa. I'm feeling better." Seohyun started. Kris ran to the back of the wall to hide away from her.

"Good, want me to send you home?" Yonghwa asked sincerely to Seohyun.

"I'm okay. Kamsamida." Seohyun replied softly and hung her head low. She walked down the pathway and didn't cry anymore ; she didn't have any more tears to flow out of her eyes.

Yonghwa looked at her and her silhoutte fading away against the orange sunlight. He quickly ran towards the wall where Kris was originally hiding from Seohyun.

He's gone.

 

- END OF STORY -

 

Aigoo, it was fun writing this story~ Sorry it was a bad ending. :( A sad one.

Neither party won. Both lost. :( 

I was thinking of writing a sequel of YongSeo after this... Until I get 700- 800 views? :P Kind of too much, right? If I put 1000, it will be REALLY too much, because I don't expect my stories to go that far. ^_^ Still, happy go lucky, yeah? :>

Thank you everyone for reading, subscribing and commenting~! <3 :D *Bows*

 

~krykmhkty

(Ps, it's Kim Ryeowook, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Tae Yeon.  Kekeke~ XD)