Cafe Paris

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

On the way home you hesitated before buying the train ticket. " I need a drink , a strong drink", you thought. You started to walk around Tokyo and ended up in where you like to call " THE DARK SIDE OF TOKYO", and entered your favorite place in this city. Cafe Paris, was one of the only places you enjoyed and more important they surved drinks, which after a day like this one you really needed it.

You entered the Cafe and headed to the bar, " Hey ~ havent seen you in a while where have you been?" , somewhere inside you felt kind of embarassed that the bartender already knew your face and your name. " Ive been busy adapting you know, ok give me the ususal please." Tonight was a special night in Cafe Paris it was performance night and you knew 2 things would happen either a really cool band would perform or a sorry fellow would embarass himself infront of everyone, but you didnt really care you had problems of your own you missed your friends back home and not to mention you have a phsyco teacher who's out to get you. Here in the Cafe you felt like you finally belonged no one looked at you like a foreigner, and when the soothing music was on you let yourself go and just danced with the rythm. You loved the dimmed lights in the Cafe and that sweet aroma of mystery, Cafe Paris was your sanctuary.

" Ok ladies and gentlemen now our next performer of the night is an old buddie and he's gladly to come here for old time friends", the host announced. " This next song is called Kimi Ga Oikaketa Yume Nara hope you enjoy it". At that moment your heart dropped, your hands got cold, " That voice", you thought. " I know that voice", the voice that brought chills down your spine, that voice , wait that voice is the reason your in this place today, you turned around and to your surprise you were right you knew who that was! " SENSEI GACKT-SAN!", you stood there in shock you were baffled it was really him but not completely him it wasnt the same ahole you see everyday with his fancy suits, hand made italian shoes and his hair slicked back noo he was different he had on black leather pants, black combat boots and his hair fell gracefully on his face. You didnt notice you were still standing there frozen in the middle of the crowd who were chanting his name, you couldnt move his voice was amazing never in a million years would you have imagined and worst he actually seemed like he was having fun. All of a sudden your eyes locked with his, he knew that you noticed him and he didnt mind he simply kept on singing.

You sat back down at the bar pulled out your phone and as fast as you can called Nobuko:

Nobuko : Hello?

You: You still listen to Jrock right?!

Nobuko : ummm yess???? why ?! and why are you out at this time ?

You : Nevermind that Kimi Ga Oikaketa Yume Nara who sings it?

Nobuko : Gackt why?

You : OH MY GOD ! ok ok ok thank you goodbye

You couldnt believe it your professor the evil guy who has it out for you is THE GACKT, i mean you werent that into Jrock but you knew who he was. " No No ~ you had a strong drink your just seeing things maybe hes just one of those cheap imitators like they have in Vegas maybe this is what he does in his free time i mean he is a creep who knows what else he does". You kept tapping your fingers on your glass well your 5th glass.

" Hey Yokoisho the usual please", you looked to your side and there he was sitting right next to you but not once did he look at you. " Yokoisho at what time does the train leave?", you asked, " the last train left a while back i mean it is 3 am already and the next one doesnt arrive 'till 8 am", he responded, " fine thank you ", you said as you left the Cafe.

 " FINE! ill just stay up all night touring Tokyo yea that sounds great", you thought as you started walking. Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you. You were glad you always carried a pocket knife in your bag you took it out clutched it in your hands and spinned around. Professor Gackt-San was standing right behind you, " WHAT THE F**K ! MAN I ALMOST KILLED YOU DO YOU GO AROUND CREEPING UP ON EVERYONE!?", you yelled at him. " HEY! keep your voice down and Sensei to you just because we're not in the university does not give you the right to disrespect me, and what are you still doing out here?", he answered with his usual serious face again he turned into your professor and not that amazing man on the stage a couple of minutes ago. " i dont know if you heard but the next train doesnt come until 8am and pshhh your just another man out here and why would you care im a big girl i can take care of myself", you answered with an arrogant voice, " plus if theres anybody i should be scared of its you apperently you keep secrets from your class for all i know your also a creepy serial killer". Gackt- San just chuckled , " We all have a secret life and are you crazy what are you going to do the entire time ?", you turned around and started walking away, " im going to tour Tokyo like the foreigner i am so goodbye Sensei".

You were glad there was people still out. You passed an old lady selling some kind of seeds, you were hungry but only had enough money for the train ticket thanks to the 5 glass of drinks you had. " AHH WHAT THE HELL!", you felt something hit your head, and again something else hit your head. " What the hell is this?", you turned around and looked, Sensei Gackt was standing a couple of inches away with a bag of seeds, " Oh hello there ", he waved at you with the biggest smile, " your also touring Tokyo , i figured i havent been around this town in a while might as well enjoy it". He literally skipped towards you, " Want some? they're really good", he said as he puts the bag of seeds in your face. " No i dont want anything my mom always thought me  not to take things from strangers specially creeps ", you simply walked right passed him " pshhh im not going to give in to his lovely charm, OMG what did i just say his charm omg nooo!", you thought to yourself. Your stomach growled and to top it off you passed a guy selling squid on a stick your stomach growled even louder. " MMMMM this is delicious want some?", Gackt-San was once again walking at your side holding two sticks of squid in his hands, " they are really good and come on i know your hungry you've been walking for an hour now". You couldnt afford to be y you were really hungry, you snatched the food out of his hands and ate it. You tried really hard to contain your smile, " Thank you i guess" you said softly to your professor. He stood there smiling at you and suddenly he was close to your face again and again you could feel your heart racing, " good now lets go get some real food!" , he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you along.