Vindictiveness

Vindictiveness

 

He is munching on his marshmallows while curled into a ball on the sofa watching TV, again. 'No wonder you're so chubby.' I dry my hair with a towel and slowly approach him.
 
“Sleepy?” I ask. He ignores me and puts another marshmallow into his mouth.
 
“Can you just give me a response? Please?” He returns with a glare at first, but then bursts into laughter. “Oh I can’t contain laughter.” He covers his mouth and tosses back his head. “What’s up?” He asks and smiles after calming himself down.
 
“No, nothing.” I toss my drenched towel onto his head and take a sit on the sofa. He gives me a death glare that isn’t even scary at all, then throws my towel onto the floor right after he took it off. “Aish,” I pick up the towel and put it back into the bathroom, then return to the living room to find him lying on the sofa, leaving no room for me to sit. I act as if nothing happened and sit on his tummy. He yelps and fails to push me off the sofa.
 
“Idiot.” I chuckle, and seize his pack of marshmallow.
 
“Ya!” Oh, he’s angry.
 
“Do you want me to get up, or do you want your pack of marshmallows back. Choose.”
 
“That’s unfa-”
 
“It’s perfectly fair.” I cut him off before tossing a marshmallow into my mouth, “It’s too sweet for me. I think I’ll give it to Junhong.”
 
“Jung Daehyun you jerk. Give me back my property.”
 
“Sure,” I give him back his precious snack, “but I’m not going to stand up until you beg me.”
 
“You’re not cool.”
 
“Tummies aren’t cool either.”
 
“I give up. Please, please stand up it really hurts.”
 
“Tell me how much it hurts.”
 
“I… I feel like my ribcage is crushed! You’re not light you know.”
 
“First off, I’m sitting on your tummy. Unless there’s a baby inside you, you have no excuse.” I try not to giggle and give him a very serious look, “Secondly, because of that hateful comment, I’m going to sit here until this show finishes.” I say and point to the TV.
 
“B-but it’s just started.”
 
“Yeah I know.” I sit back, putting even more weight on his tummy, and smirk.
 
He gives up on eating his precious and crosses his arms like a child, pouting. ‘He’s so cute.’ I smile and start his hair, but he pushes me away after the third . “I hate you. Get off me jerk.” I laugh at his unusually childish behaviour. Suddenly, someone unlocks the front door.
 
“We’re back!” Himchan enthusiastically announces and swings his bag full of ice-cream cups, “See what we’ve gotten you guys! Ice-cream!” Zelo immediately sprint out of their room shouting thank you, followed by Jongup who gives the two oldest hyung a bright smile.
 
“Youngjae? Daehyun? Come get yours! Vanilla for Youngjae, mint and chocolate chip for Hyunnie~” Himchan smiles and looks to my side, then burst into laughter with Yongguk when they see what we’re doing. “What the hell are you two doing huh?” the older says.
 
“Ughhh…I really want to eat but I’m stuck. Because of this thing…” Youngjae points to me and pouts. That very facial expression gains him a smack on the head, by me. “What was that fo-” “Shhhh…” I shut him up with a marshmallow.
 
Jongup takes our ice-cream and deliver them to us “Thank you little~” I smile and thank him. Youngjae receives his ice-cream with a genuine smile, “You’re an angel Jongup!” but immediately switches to that annoyed face when our eyes meet again. Jongup sighs and sits on the floor.
 
There was silence for a while as the hyungs wash themselves and the maknaes hide inside their room. I finish my cup of ice-cream, and put the empty cup on Youngjae’s chest.
 
“I’m not a rubbish bin.”
 
“Of course you’re not. Why?” Youngjae finally hits me, with his weak fist. I laughed at his action and he ends up throwing the cup onto the floor.
 
“I saw that.” Yongguk says while walking towards us. He joins me on this unusual couch and laughs with me at as we watch the show. Youngjae keeps yelling at us and keeps struggling to escape. Of course, he fails to. Sometimes you have to be both physically and mentally strong, huh. See? Your brain can’t save you ha.
 
Eventually, Yongguk is bored, and left for his room to join Himchan. Youngjae lets out a contented sigh after the weight on him decreased.
 
“You’re really not going to beg me?” I ask. He stares at me and gives me a ‘I-don’t-give-a-’ look. “Oh well then. You persist, I persist.”
 
“I’m bored. Let’s make some change~” I grin. I move to sit on his legs, then laid on my side on him. Yes, I’m literally lying on top of Youngjae now. Wait, it sounds dirty. Oh… whatever. He’s happy with the weight spreading more evenly on him anyway, and even smiles. He wraps his arms around my torso, which actually makes my cheek burn. I stayed still for five minutes.
 
“I haven’t hugged you for a while.” He breaks the awkward silence
 
“Yeah.”
 
“You are huggable, hehe.” I blush even harder.
 
“Uh…”
 
“Why are you so awkward, haha.” He says before hitting me gently on my shoulders and burying his head in my neck.
 
My heartbeat is accelerating. I can feel it hitting my chest violently. I bet he can hear that too… I feel my whole body heating up, yet he’s as peaceful as ever. He hugs me tight and turns out to be asleep. I feel like… his blanket.
 
“… Why are you like this, babo…” I can’t help but gently squish his chubby cheeks and his hair. I get off him and switch to a cuddling position. Before I realized, we are face-to-face, centimeter apart. My heartbeat gets faster and faster and my mind is completely blank. Completely blank. He lays still in my arms and I can’t help but stop moving. Our bodies are almost touching each other and I think I’m… . My mind is telling myself to go away but I just don’t want to let go. I want him. I want Youngjae. Now.
 
I can’t control my self and hoping he won’t know, I peck on his lips.
 
“Daehyun…” He opens his eyes and mumbles. I startle right away, “S-s-sorry did I wake you up…!”
 
Instead of answering me, he pulls our bodies together, tilts his head and smashes his lips into mine.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HIIIII ^^ i couldn't really think of anything to do so i wrote a short daejae oneshot >D
did you like it? i hope you did :$ i wasn't planning anything... i was going to write about their close friendship but it turned out like this lol.
i guess daejae shippers will like this more this way, though XD
 
please comment and subscribe ^^ i am working on my ongoing fic too, so if you're interested, please click this