Oops!

It's a Secret

 

Jae POV

__________

"I've been standing here the whole time" he yelled getting REALLY MAD. "How could you even attempt something like that?"

"N-No you see, um~." I stuttered try to make up an excuse. 

"I don't care what your reasoning is! Aish! You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I'm sorry! I just!" 

"Didn't I Say I Don't Care??? Anyway I’m telling the President. You're coming with me right now oh, you are so~ fired." he laughed in my face while dragging me off.

 

 ~~~~~ End hallucination~~~~~~

 

"WHAT?!" Yonghwa asked extremely surprised.

"Um....How long have you been standing there?" I said nervously. 

"Just a while, but wow he's finally leaving huh? ~ now maybe you'll be on time for practice." he sneered as he walked away. 

I breathed a breath of relief and followed him into the apartment. As we walked in Yonghwa placed both bags he was holding on the table and called out to the members. 

"Yay Jae you're back!" Jonghyun and Jungshin squealed. 

"Yup." I smiled. 

Though I haven't even actually lived here for even a week yet it feels nice to be back ^^. 

Minhyuk started unpacking the bag. I noticed a bunch of snacks and some sparklers too.

"What's all that?" I asked.

"Well we we're thinking that we never officially welcomed you here so we thought we'd hold a mini party for you." Minhyuk smiled.

"Yea we weren't quite sure what you'd want but Yonghwa suggested we just give you pocky." added Jungshin.

My eyes opened wide  ...did he just say?

Minhyuk unloaded 3 jumbo boxes of pocky from the bag and I ran towards them squealing.

"I LOVE POCKY." I hugged all the boxes than I ran up to Yonghwa and gave him a big hug screaming "THANK YOU SO MUCH YAY!! POCKY!" Everyone was laughing and I'm pretty sure I overwhelmed Yonghwa a bit but hey. IT'S POCKY!!!

"You know what you are truly a Goodman." I said to Yonghwa while giving him thumbs up. Everyone else laughed even more. 

"Now! Let's get this party started!" Jonghyun called out while pulling on a cracker.

We all started eating random snacks and after a while headed up to the roof to play with the sparklers. Even though it was September which is slightly out of season for sparkler it was still really fun. 

We all sat there with fire crackers in different shades of blue, I of course chose a sapphire blue sparkler (A/N her sparkler was the one in the chapter image)

Mesmerized by the lights, our sparklers were pretty much all I could see. Yonghwa had the same color as me and when mine went out I focused on his, but then his went out too. I rejoined reality and realized that his hand was bandaged.


 

Aish how could I not realize it before, it's from that time at the stairs. I ran my way over to him and once again apologized for his injury. 

At first he told it was fine and not to worry but I insisted.

"Wait a second, if I remember correctly you said you would do anything to make it up to me did you not?" he asked with a small smirk on his face.

"Yes. I did, and it’s still true so please, I feel really bad." I idiotically said.

His lips pursed into a full on Cheshire cat like Grin. 

"Be my slave for a month."

"...........................................................................BWOH!" 

"That’s right I said it, be my slave for a month, I can’t use my hand that much, which makes it really inconvenient for me. I mean you wouldn't be so much of a slave as a substitute right hand." He smiled innocently.

"Well......" I thought about it.

I mean, it is my fault and now he can’t really do much. Besides I doubt it'll be that bad.....right?

"Deal!" I hurriedly agreed.

"Hold on" he said as he ran into the house.

 A few minutes later he came back with a piece of paper. Sloppily with his left hand he began to write out something once he finished he handed me the paper and the pen.

 

I Hyeon Jae hear by swear to do whatever Jung Yonghwa tells me to do in the duration of the one month that it will take for his hand to heal. If I violate this contract and do not listen to him during the duration of the deal than the time that I am to serve under him is to be doubled.

I Jung Yonghwa, agree to release him from the contract after the month long duration unless he goes against the terms he has signed on this date 9/16/11. 

 

Underneath was Yonghwa's signature and a line for my own. At first I hesitated but hey, what could possibly go wrong?

I signed my name with a smile and then handed the paper back to him.

"Hey Jae, we have more Sapphire blue one's over here." called out Jonghyun.

"YAY!" I smiled as I ran over to him.


 

~~~~~2am the next morning~~~~~~

 

"Ahh, Donghae. You’re so~ cute, aigoo~. Ahh~ that's why I love you. Oh, don’t say that you’re making me blush really. Aigoo~, Aigoo~. 

WOAH!      Nice 6-pack. I had seen it in pictures but Kyaa~.

Huh, what’s that Donghae?

AAAh

Huh?

AAAAh

 Huh?

AAA

AAAh?

AAAh!

Wait, yabo, what are you saying?

AAAH!!!!"


 

Frightened by the sound of my own phone I ended up falling off the three inch futon. I grabbed my phone and stared at it as my eyes adjusted to the light. Hmm that’s strange. It’s a phone call and I don’t even remember downloading this ringtone also, what’s this unknown number?

Oh! A Phone call! I slowly thought as I quickly pressed the answer button. 

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Jae, what’s the matter?" Jonghyun said peeking from over his bed.

"Oh, nothing, nothing, I set an alarm for am. Instead of p.m is all. You should go back to sleep."

"Neh." he agreed as he rolled back into his blanket.

"You too~" he called out before floating back into dream land.

After I was sure he was asleep I went back to my phone.

"Hello?" I answered again.

"Good morning Sunshine." said an outrageously peppy voice.

"Aish~ seriously Yonghwa?! It's like 2 in the morning!" 

"That’s why I love contracts; I can legally get you to do whatever I want. Including waking up in 2 in the morning"

I knew I should have had a 'within reason' clause included :/. 

"Anyway~ so what do you want? And why did you call me? You are seriously next door!"

"I was too~ tired; it is 2 o' clock you know."

"YA!~"

"Look I have to take a certain medicine for my throat. I forgot to take it before I went to bed so I have to take it now. It's really important that I don't miss my dosages for within a certain time frame."

"Oh, I see. So what do you want me to do?"

"The medicines on the counter in the kitchen get it for me. Also I need something to drink so bring me a glass of water."

"Neh~." I said as I lazily got out of my bed/futon and hung up the phone.

Aish and I was having a really good dream too~ :(.

Ahh~ me and my E.L.Fish ways ^^.

I quickly headed over to Yonghwa's room.

"Wow that was fast...... where's the stuff?" he asked.

 

 

CRAP!

I ran out of the room, got the medicine and water and ran back in."

"There ya' go." he said while giving me a good hearty sarcastic clap.

"What~ I'm tired okay. I was finally able to go to sleep too~"

"Huh? What do you mean? What was it because your Hyung is gone?"

"No, not entirely."

"Then what is it?"

"Well, as you know I can't compose and~"

"Oh, yea I checked the homework I gave you. You're lucky it wasn't actual homework you did really bad. I mean like, it was terrible. I had never heard such sounds strung together in such a terrib--

"YES, YES. I GET IT I FAIL."

"Anyway~" "So, I'm supposed to work with IU on composing the song. But every time she brings it up I end up changing the subject or working on something else :(."

He started laughing.

"HYUNG!"

He smiled and messed with my hair. "It's okay, not everyone gets it at first."

For a while he stayed silent, as if he was thinking about something 

and then finally he opened his mouth and smiled. "Come with me." he said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. We walked to the back of the apartment and walked into the room that I couldn't have because of storage. It really was crowded, as I was about to ask him why we came here he had managed to maneuver all the way to the other side of the room and I did the same. We got to another door and he pulled out a key from off the top of it and with that he unlocked, and opened the door.

I had expected it to be a closet or something but no, it was a completely different room, it was like a mini recording studio, it had a sound board, a computer and even a few instruments.

 

 

"Wow I knew this place was awkwardly small! Who would have thought there was a secret room?"

"No, it is pretty small this room isn't technically attached to our apartment it was like a gift from our fans."

"HUH??!"

"Well how do I put this? The building owner was a gigantic boice and she had a tiny section of the apartment next to ours cut off and gave it to us. That’s why it’s like a room in a room."

"Wow that’s, amazing." I smiled. 

There's something about recording rooms that just makes me smile. Maybe it’s because I am surrounded by things I love, yup, other than on stage it’s the perfect place in the world for me.

"Aigoo~ stop smiling like a fool." Yonghwa said, interrupting my thoughts.

"I am going to teach you how to compose okay. So pay attention! We are going to make a song so first let’s try the actual composing and later on we can add lyrics."

"Wait! You're gonna teach me??!!! REALLY?!" 

"Yup."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNG!" I gave him a giant hug and was screaming about and what not. I never really expected him to be this thoughtful. Aish~ I really can't pin down this guy’s personality :/ .

"You are way~ too soft to be a Guy." he said.

I quickly let go and backed away. "What do you mean I am totally a guy? I mean I'm not that! Soft."

"Humph, whatever." he smirked. "Anyway let’s get started."

 

We hopped on the piano and he began to teach me, it was really easy the way he had said everything. I understood all of it and we started to actually do some composing.

 

"So before we start I like to think of a theme or a general mood that you want for the song."

I thought for a bit "How about dreams, hope, love, and music."

"Okay those are some good themes to start with. Let's narrow it down shall we? How's Dream's and Love."

"Great!" I smiled. 

 

"Oh yeah, I can't use my right hand that much so I'll just guide you okay?"

"Thank you, and sorry about your hand again." 

"It's fine." he smiled.

~~~~~ A few hours later~~~~~

~~~~No one's POV~~~~

The two had composed all morning and had fallen asleep on the piano. At this moment as she had drifted off to sleep Jae had finally realized the way that Yonghwa was. He was just like the members had said, serious about work and not very good with new people but he was also a very kind and caring person, even though he did not always show it. The smile on his face when he was doing something with music was very similar to her own. It was clear to her now, the passion and emotion that he put behind music. He really cared about it and in that way she could tell, they were very alike and that, made her really happy.

 

~~~~The Next Day~~~~

~~~Jae POV~~~

It was time to go with IU noona, I had practiced a lot with Yonghwa last night but I was still a bit nervous, after all we only practiced for one night.

"Jae, are you ready to compose the rest of the song?" IU asked.

"Y-yes." I said, still a bit hesitant.

We both sat in front of the piano and began to think together. "Wow, I actually got most of this down!” I thought to myself.

"Jae?"

"Yes?"

"I see you had someone help you." she smiled.

"Huh?"

"I know you were hesitating because you didn't know how to compose. I was going to help but you never asked."

"I was a bit embarrassed."

"Haha, that's fine. You know you don't have to keep hold of your manly pride in front of me. I'm not going to laugh at you or anything." she smiled.

Oh yeah, wow I guess I forgot that I was disguised as a guy..... Which really isn't a good thing but oh' well.

"Thank you noona."

"Anyway let’s continue."

 

A while had passed by and we had gotten a lot of work done, we had about a week left and we had already gotten so much done. I was actually pretty proud of myself.

"Okay so we have about 3/5ths of the notes down. Once we finish we can put it all together, record it and then from there on its practice, practice, practice." she said with a slight sigh.

"Noona, thank you.”

"For what?"

"For working with such a noob like me." I smiled, I was really grateful. I can't believe that all this time I had completely misjudged her, her voice and her beauty. I really am an idiot -.- .

"Really, it's no problem. Beside's I like working with you. There's something different about you but I can never put my finger on. I kind of like that kind of mystery, don't you?"

I laughed. "haha, you kind of remind me of a great friend of mine. He's a Trainee here."

"Oh really what’s his name?"

"Cho Jae Hwa."

"Sorry, you’re the only Jae I know."

"Hmm, maybe you'll meet him one day though."

"Maybe." she smiled.

"Anyway, so it's time for me to go Unnie, see ya'"

"Bye." she waved as I ran out of the room.

"Unnie?" IU whispered confused under her breath. 

---

It 

took

me 

so

long 

mian he, literally it took me a month to write the next two chapters (it was supposed to be 1 chapter but I ended up making it really long so I split it into 2) and their not even that good :( chincha mian he I'll try better next time. but anyway please comment and or subscibe and I hope you enjoy the story. Oh yeah and here's your kpop meme of the chapter :1344089907751875.png                     ( i have done this a billion times -.- ahh my

E.L.Falishous life ~yup just made up a new word)