Jealous Deer

Dare

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 “Where are we going?” You scoffed as Kai dragged you to god-knows-where. The two of you left the house and the 11 boys as well without even saying goodbye. *Sehun’s probably wondering where we are…* But then, Sehun wouldn’t care, since he set this all up. Perhaps Lu Han would. Oh how you wished that you were walking alone with Lu Han like this… Well, to bad. You’re walking with none other than Kai himself. He dragged you to a busy street downtown Seoul and forced you to wear this –

 

 

 You weren’t the type to wear dresses, nor skirts and all. Usually, you’d wear pants, leggings, or shorts… Not short shorts. You’d want to keep it simple. But this one actually attracted you – Or is it because Kai forced you to wear it? “Somewhere…”  Kai replied, strutting his way out of the crowd, specifically, a crowd of girls swooning over him; while you were left behind being mistaken as his supposed ‘Girlfriend’, which, you really are. “Hey!” You tried catching up to his pace, “If I get lost, it’s you to blame.” You said with a straight face. “Don’t worry.” Kai assured as he held your hand and tied his fingers with yours.

 “Ah! Look at that!” You dragged Kai to a nearby shop which sells a variety of clothes. Kai and you got in and you ran off to an aisle of tops. While Kai kept on looking at anything and everything. He spotted a dress which he thinks that would fit you perfectly. “Hey.” He neared you whilst you were searching for clothes, “What?” You blinked at him, holding a white tank top, “Don’t you wear dresses?” He asked. “Nah~” You put the tank top back on the rack and got another one; this time, it was of the color black.

 “How about that one?” Kai pointed at the dress he was staring at a few minutes ago with longing eyes. The dress looked like this –

 

 

 “Wow Kai.” You neared the dress that Kai pointed out. You held at the dress’ soft fabric, “You have good taste.” You nodded at the dress. “So…” Kai tucked his hands on both his pockets and went towards you, “You’ll buy it?” “No thanks.” You replied. “What?!” Kai’s voice rose. You giggled, “Kai, as much as it’s really pretty, I don’t wear dresses, I tell you.” You gently smiled at him, “But I’m glad that you’re actually helping me out.”

 “Yeah…” Kai scratched his back head and kind of looked depressed as the two of you exited the store.

                                                                                                                                           

 

 “Yah!” Sehun got out of the lot as he gasped for air. “Lu Han-hyung! Why do we have to do this?!” Sehun complained. “He’s probably jelous…” Chanyeol inquired as he got out of the lot and joined Sehun to recover, “And of all places, why in this… cramped alley?” Chanyeol argued.“Because…” Lu Han said sheepishly, “It’s that… So they won’t see us.” Lu Han scratched his neck. “Gege’s jealous~” Tao teased. “T-Tao!” Lu Han playfully spanked the younger’s arm with a flushed face. “Let’s just… get on with this, okay?!” Lu Han said. “Fine…” Everyone agreed.

 “There they are.” Baekhyun pointed at the ‘couple’ who were walking at every store there is. “They look so lovey-dovey~” Xiumin cooed. *My plan really is working!* Sehun smirked at the sight of Kai and you smiling and laughing and all. “Ne, this feels weird.” Suho spoke. “What is?” Sehun asked as the lot advanced towards the fast-paced ‘couple’ and hid on another alleyway. *My clothes would get dirtied…* Kris dusted off the dirt from his shirt and said, “You know, this whole… Stalking thing is weird.” He said with his face, not even a hint of any emotion. (Either from finding this whole thing weird, or getting his shirt messed.) “I know, you’re not alone…” Lay whispered.

 “Yah! Look out!” Lu Han pushed everyone deeper in the alleyway to avoid being seen by you.

 

 

 “What is it, Minyeol?” Kai turned his head to look at you who was gawking at a certain alleyway. “Ah! Nothing…” You got back to your senses and followed Kai. *I could’ve sworn I saw Lu Han… Or is it just me?* You shook those thoughts off. Kai and you stopped at a café. You shifted your gaze at him as he held the door knob, “Eh…? Why here?” You blinked at him. “What? You don’t like it?” Kai leaned at the door with a smirk and waited if you would like to go or not. “Ah! No… It’s fine.” You tried to smile at him. Kai opened the door; the bell rang which signals that a customer has arrived.

 “Welcome!” The woman bowed 90 degrees at you and Kai. Kai and you just smiled and walked towards an empty table. “Ne, what’s your order?” Kai asked, “Just some iced coffee.” Kai nodded and went over the counter as you waited there on your seat. You put your chin on your palm and stared off to space. *I wonder why Kai’s doing this…* You looked around your surroundings only to see couples giggling and chuckling. The atmosphere felt all lovey-dovey.

 *Is this… A date?* You gulped. The idea of dating Kai? As much as possible, you’d like to date Lu Han; but then, just by the thought of dating Kai made your heart skip a beat. You were even already blushing! You spanked both your cheeks. *Stop it, Minyeol! Babo! Babo! Babo!!!* “What are you doing?” Kai, who was bringing a tray with only a cup iced coffee, looked at you with a confused face. “Eh…?” You lifted your head to look at Kai, “Ah…” You removed your cupped hands on your face, “…N-Nothing.” You sat there on your seat like a good girl.

 “Here.” Kai placed the cup on the middle of the table. *Eh…? Is he not drinking?* “Kai… Why is it – “ you pointed at the one and only cup that stood there in front of you. “One cup,” Kai sat on his chair and faced you, bringing out the straws, “Two straws.” He smirked.

 

 

 *I can’t believe we’re doing this…* D.O pouted and stared at his doughnuts that sat there in front of him. He looked at his other members – Sehun was, well, drinking his bubble tea as he watched Lu Han sneer at both Kai and you across the other side of the room. Tao just dragged Kris to the cake aisle, Suho talking with Lay. Chen and Xiumin fighting with the food, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol kept on cracking jokes. *Guess there’s nothing better to do.* D.O finally ate his chocolate-covered doughnut with little bits of sugar on top of it.

 “Hyung! Get down! They’ll see you!” Sehun warned Lu Han as he gripped his shirt and tried to get him to bend lower. *But they’re drinking too close!* Lu Han struggled. “Come one hyung! Who gives a damn about those two?! They’re actually enjoying it…” Sehun paused drinking his bubble tea. *Apparently, I do…* Lu Han sighed and kept on watching the two of you.

 Meanwhile…

 *What the heck is this?!* You tried not to lock eyes with Kai – who was only a few centimeters away from you, as you drink your iced coffee with him. Kai noticed this and smirked in secret. *Miss Hardheaded is shy, eh?* He leaned even closer, making you blush. “Aw, they’re so sweet!” That’s… What others would think; but not for Lu Han, no way. He bit his bottom lip, trying himself to calm down. Now Kai leaned even closer, his nose touched yours. “Yah!” You backed away and covered your nose. Kai grinned, along with a chuckle, “What?” You got even redder, “Y-You’re too close!!!” You shouted at him. “Of course I would, there’s only one cup!” Kai pointed out, with a smirk on his face.

 “T-Then… Why did you buy only one cup?!” You warily said, “Because I don’t have enough money!” Kai covered his mouth and tried to not laugh. *Yeah… Right. Excuses* You threw his a mehrong. “Ah!” Kai held up your chin and got near your face. *Uwah… He’s so close!* “Wha… What?!” Your cheeks were tainted with red, yet again. “You’ve got something here.” He ran his thumb near your lips and wiped off the cream on your face. He then got it near his lips and his thumb. “The heck are you doing?!” You asked him with a burning face.

 “Nothing.” He smirked. Now the whole scene was getting intense. Kai and you were already looking at each other’s eyes; his dark, brown eyes searching your abyss-like orbs. His head got even closer yours, you felt your eyes got even slanted and wanted to close your eyes. *Wha…*

 “STOP!!!

 

 …

 

 “Lu Han…?”

 *Crap...

 Your head turned to meet Lu Han’s figure. He was sweating like crazy. He stood up from his seat and panted. *Oh… Why…?* Sehun face-palmed. “Told you he’s jealous.” Chanyeol whispered on Baekhyun’s ears. Lu Han gained everyone’s attention. They’re all looking at him with wondering faces, and so Kai did. “Guys?” You stood up and neared EXO’s table only to see those familiar faces. “What are you all  doing here?!” You blinked at them in confusion. “Well… Lu Han heard that Kai and you would have a ‘Date’ so he decided to follow both of you everywhere you go.” Chanyeol said in a very fast tone. “Woah, woah, woah! Wait a minute… So you were all stalking us?!” Kai asked.

 “Yep.” Sehun answered while drinking his bubble tea. “Why is that?” You asked. “Because our little deer here is jealous.” Kris spouted, eating a strawberry short cake. “Wah! No!” Lu Han kept on denying. You giggled, “Okay, okay…” You sat on EXO’s table, eventually, you sat beside Lu Han and he blushed, “Now don’t be jealous, okay?” You gently smiled at him. He nodded lightly.

 *Now that’s one way to know that you have a love rival…* Kai sat beside Sehun (Because there’s no more space beside you to sit on.) and sighed. *And of all people… It has to be Lu Han!* He stared at you and Lu Han. *So… I guess I failed, huh?* Kai frowned. 

 

 


 

 Ayah~!!! 

 Updateu here~

 Gonna update the second chapter tomorrow, 'cuz I promised that I would make a double update, right?

 And eventually...

 ...

 It's mah birthday tomorrow!!!

 Lol. Not making it much of a deal, you know?

 Anyways~ I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter. -_-

 Please comment! I dun want silent readers~ <3

 Monday tomorrow... Ugh... >.<

 Note me about my errors and stuff. Thankies~

 READ, COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.