APPA.

Moon

AT DONG JUN HOUSE.

“Thanks For saving her life” said kim byeol. “You don’t have to thank us!” said hyun seung. “We couldn’t find HyunA without Ji hae” said jin young. “Byeol, we have to tell dong jun. who’s his real dad.” Said kim kyu jong. Kim byeol just nodded. “Kim Hyun Joong is you real father!” said kim kyu jong. “Where is he now?” dong jun ask. “Appa was at the hospital” said hyunA to dong jun. “Ahjusshi, and ahjumma. We wanted to go home now, before our parents get worried!” said jin young. Kim byeol and kim kyu jong just nodded. “We should go to the hospital!” said dong jun to hyunA.    

 HOSPITAL.

“Kim HyunBi!!!” kim hyun joong was having a bad dream. “Mr. kim?” a nurse came inside. “Nures!!! Where my daughter? HyunA?” said kim hyun joong. “She’s outside, mr.kim!” said the nurse. “Can you ask her to come in?” said kim hyun joong. The nurse nodded and went outside. HyunA walk inside. “Hello, appa? How are you today?” hyunA ask him. “I’m fine today! Why aren’t you visiting me yesterday?” kim hyun joong asks hyunA. “Hmmm… I’ m… b-busy” said hyunA. “When I look at you, I’ll always remember your mom” said kim hyun joong.HyunA just smiled, “Appa, I had brought you someone special” said hyunA. “Who is it?” he asks. hyunA open the door, and dong jun, kim kyu joong and kim byeol walk inside. “Who is this you guy, hyunA?” in hyun joong ask hyunA. “Appa, this is my missing twin brother!” said hyunA. “Twin?” kim hyun joong was blank. “Hyun joong, do you still remember us? I’m Kim byeol and this is my husband kim kyu joong, hyunBi best friend??” said kim byeol. “Of course, I still remember!” said kim hyun joong. “We didn’t tell you that hyunBi give birth a twin!” said kim kyu joong. 

FLASSBACK.

Hospital:

“Kim byeol! You’re my best friend! Can you put the twin at the orphan house?” said kim hyunBi. “Are you crazy?” said kim hyunBi. “Please!!!” kim hyunBi beg ki byeol. “If I do it! Will you come and go to school with us again?” said kim byeol. “I can’t! Don’t you remember? All of the teacher and student there hate me now!” said hyunBi. “Just took the twins to the orphan house!” said kim kyu jong. “Please~” hyunBi was begging kim byeol.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………  

“I can’t do it to the twins!” said kim byeol to kim kyu jong. “You have to!” said kim kyu jong. “You should look at the twins!” said kim byeol. “What do you want to do now?” ask kim kyu jong. “Hmm… we should keep the baby boy and the baby girl; we should give it to kim hyun joong!”Said kim byeol. “I agree if you give the baby girl at kim hyun joong! But about the baby boy, I disagreed!” said kim kyu jong. “Please!” kim byeol was begging him. “But we’re not married yet!” said kim kyu jong. “Please~” she beg again. “Hmm… okay!” said kim kyu jong. “But! We shouldn’t tell kim hyun joong about kim dong jun!” said kim byeol. “Kim Dong Jun?” kim kyu jong ask. “Yup! Kim Dong Jun! It’s the baby boy name” said kim byeol.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

One month later, Kim byeol class was visiting kim hyunBi new school. Kim byeol saw that hyunbi doesn’t have friend, kim hyunBi was been bullied. Kim byeol give kim hyunBi a moon shaped necklace when she meet her.

END OF FLASSBACK.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………