DETANTION.

Moon

THE PRINCIPLE OFFICE.

                          Dong jun and Hwayoung stand and heads down, showing that they were                                                  ashamed at their self. The principle was holding her long yellow wood ruler. “This is a school not a club! You are a student! Dong jun what do you did to hwayoung?” ask the principle, she was losing her temper. “I heard that she screams of afraid, so I…” Dong jun try to continue what his going to say but the principle stop him for saying any words, “you? You what? And you hwayoung! Why did you scream?” said the principle while pointing her ruler to hwayoung. “If I tell you! Would you believe me?” ask hwayoung. “Hmm… if you tell me, I would listen but… but it depend to me to believe your words or not!” she said. “I heard someone giggling, she was disturbing me, but no one was there. When I wash my hand the water change into blood! I was shock so I fall down, when I stand up, there’s a ghost behind me! So I scream, luckily Dong jun came to help me!” hwayoung explain. The principle face was kinder bored, “you make me want to sleep! Stop making jokes! Kids this now, really Know how to make fake story!” she said. “But…. But…” hwayoung tries to continue. “I don’t want to hear any explanation! Now, go back to class!!!” said the principle. Both of them walk out from the principle office, and when back to class. On their way back to their class, Hwayoung was asking Dong jun, “oppa, do you believe me?” Dong jun stop walking and he hold hwayoung hands. “Honey, look at my eyes, I believe you.” Said Dong Jun. hwayoung smiled at him, she kissed dong jun cheek and ran to class. Dong jun watch her running to class, and he walk while he was smiling and laughing.

 

IN CLASS.

Their sits.

                                                        The Teacher table.

Hyun Seung.  HyunA.        Hwayoung.    Jiyeon.             Student.  Student.

Student.         Jin young.   Student.         Dong Jun.         Student.   Student.

Student.         Student.     Student.          Dong Woon.    Student.   Student.   

Hwayoung sit on her place, next to the empty table, where the missing girl, hyunA sit. Dong jun sit at his chair, he look at hwayoung and he smile and wave his hand at her, hwayoung was looking at him too.  Jiyeon went to hwayoung she was asking, why hwayoung screamed and she went to the principle office. While Dong woon and jin young walk to Dong jun, “hey, bro? What’s wrong with you and hwayoung?” jinyoung ask. “Why did she scream?” dong woon ask curiously. “I tell you guy’s later! The hyun seung guy is here already! You should take your sit!” dong jun said to his friend. Hyun Seung was wearing his black jacket, which his missing girlfriend, HyunA gave him for a present. At the back of his jacket, there’s a bling-bling moon shaped on it. When hyun seung come inside the class, all of the student ran to their desk and started to silence. The student was pretending to read books, sleeping or do something else.  

     

 5 minute later, the teacher came into the class. The entire student in the class stands up and they greet him, “Good Morning Sir”. He waves his hand down to show the student that they can sit down. “Takes your book, now! And read individually. I have to finish my work in my laptop first! So be quiet!” he said to his student. The student reads their book.

Jin Young was reading his book, because his good boy. Suddenly something was scratching his table; the sound of the scratching can be heard at their class. Jin young stop reading his book, he look at his table, the scratch is a words, that say “Help Her!”. The teacher who was busy with his work, suddenly stop and he stare at him, he stand up and walk to him. When he arrived at jin young table, he saw nothing in the table. “What did you do just then?” he asks jin young. “I didn’t do anything! Something scratches my table!” jin young said while pointing the words on his table. “I see no scratches!” he said. “Huh? You should saw it again!” said jin young. “Wait- I… I... I… see… NOTHING!!!” he shouts. “b-but...” said jin young. “No but! Now I want you to stand outside from this class!!! NOW!!!!” he shouts again. Jin young take his book, and walk out of the class. Dong Jun and Dong Woon point at him and laugh. “Yah!!! The two of you! Wanna stand outside as well?” the teacher shouts at them. “No sir!!!” they both say together. The teacher walks to his table, and continue his work. 

 Dong woon was looking at hyun seung, he is curious about his life. “Psshh… psshh…” Dong woon whisper behind dong jun. Dong jun look behind him, “what?” he whisper. “Do you think hyun seung killed or kidnapped hyunA?” dong woon whisper. “I don’t know!” dong woon said without whispering anymore. Entire student in the class was looking at dong Jun.  Same goes to their sirs, which are busy typing on his keyboard. “Kim Dong Jun! I ask you to read individually! Not to talk with that weirdo!”-“I want the two of you stand outside just like that monkey!” he shout. Both of them went outside the class and stand next to jin young.

“jin young, what do you mean something scratched you table?” dong jun ask. “It scratched my table and it say, ‘help her!’” jin young explained. “But why doesn’t that clown saw the scratch?” dong jun ask again. “Huh? Clown? Who’s that?” dong woon ask. “Yah!!! Our teacher!” dong jun said and knock dong woon head. “I don’t know! Maybe he pretends to be blind!” said jin young. “Wow! His good actor!” said dong woon. “Do you know what’s the meaning of ‘help her!” dong jun ask. “It means that we have to help her!” said dong woon. “Dong woon! I know what the meaning of that is, but I mean who is ‘her?’” said dong jun. “oh… actually who is ‘her?’” dong woon ask. Dong jun slap his own head. “Hmm… I don’t really know who is ‘her’, that’s why we have to find her!” said jin young. “Huh?? ‘WE?’ dong jun ask. “Yup, us!” said jin young. “No!!! She, him, or it scratched your table not ours!” dong jun said. “Come on man! You should imagine if we help her, and tell the police, you & I-“ jin young tries to continue, but dong woon disturb him, “ehemm… ehemm…” dong woon pretend to cough. “And dong woon, faces will be in the newspaper! ‘The three young students is hero!’” said jin young. “Okay, we’ll help you!” said dong jun. “YES! THE THREE MUSTKITEER!” dong woon shout. “Yah!!! Weirdo! Shut your mouth!” the teacher shout inside the class while staring at dong woon. “Sorry, sir!” dong woon said and bow. Jiyeon was giggling in silence.