3 years later :POSSIBLE CONTINUATION OF THE STORY!! ((this is not a chapter just an update))

아름다운 스트랜저... (Beautiful Stranger)

 

OHMYGOD hello ahahaha i dont know if anyone will be reading this but I was surprised to see that 1k plus of you view this story I was really shocked

The reason why I've suddenly stopped writing this story was because was very busy with school, so much happened during these 3 years.

I decide to views this account today as I was bored and I wasnt in a very good mood (( I've just received my national exam results + I've been feeling very down for 4 months, basically I was really depressed )) 

so I was browsing a folder of old pictures I have, and happened to see a cover edit of my previous fanfic (which was deleted) and suddenly had the thought of viewing this account.

I'm so glad that I've view this, I read all 6 chapters of this fanfic and it cheered me up, mostly because of my grammar and the plot of the story hahahaha. While reading this I was reminiscing the past, about how I used to read fanfics daily I really miss those times.

So many things have happened during these 3 years , I'm currently 16 going 17, looking back when in was 13 I was an innocent teenager a hardcore fangirl of infinite and exo ohh those times are really then best. But now I'm just really a depressed teenager, not long ago I had a break up and it was serious, very serious. I do not want to talk about this topic so ya... Let's just skip this part . Within these 3 years I've changed quite a lot , I've learnt many life lessons and met many new people and even fell in love. 

I just realised that I'm treating this as a blog post haha, I don't know if anyone will view this or not, maybe my subscribers are inactive too... But if there is anyone who is reading this right now, I would like to say hi and you are awesome! I'm glad that I came across that picture fin out for thst I would still be upset, I can't say that I'm totally okay right now but I'll just try and find my happiness along the way.

Thank you for reading :)

Ps: I was thinking about continuing this fic, luckily I still have the sketch with me hehe. So do look forward for a new chapter! I will probably edit then grammatial errors in the previous chapters too ~ 

-c