Bang Yong Guk

ONESHOT about BAP

Sujong walked towards her family restaurant and opened the door. She went in and switch on the light. Then, she walked to the kitchen and do the same. She switch on the light and took a fabric to wiped the dirty. She cleaned the kitchen and switch on the oven. After a minutes, her father came in with a box. In that box, they had a family recipe. 

Sujong took a new fabric and wiped the tables in their restaurant. Her father doing his job in the kitchen. Suddenly, Sujong saw a figure that she know. She ran outside. 

"Oppa !" she paused at the egde of the stairs. That figure turned around and smiled. "Yongguk oppa !" she waved and he climb up the stairs. 

"Hi, Sujongie." 

"You are so early today. Got a new job ?" Sujong knew Yongguk for a past 5 years. Her father rents a place builted under her family restaurant. 

"Not really. I was making a random music."

"Ah...." Yongguk smiled. "Oppa, do you know what day is today ?" Sujong asked him with a hope. 

"Wednesday. Why ?" 

Sujong smiled bitterly. "Date ?" 

"22/9. Am I right ?" 

"True." Sujong hope again. "Anything special today ?" 

"Special ?" Yongguk tapped his chin and thinking. Sujong looked at him with a hope. "I don't think so. Anyway, I have to go. I have to finish that music before tomorrow. Bye !" Yongguk left with his gummy smile and waved. Sujong sighed. 

"Oh, Sujong-ah !" Yongguk turned around. Sujong face became bright again. 

"Yes, oppa ?" 

"I want to eat seaweed soup today. Can you make it ?" Sujong sighed and nodded. 

"I will send to you." Yongguk left. "You want to eat seaweed soup but you forget my birthday ? How could you !" Sujong left to her restaurant and continue his work. At 7, a lot of people came until 9am. After that, Sujong make a seaweed soup and another dishes. 

"What are you doing, Jongie-ah ?" 

"Food for Yongguk oppa." 

"Aigoo. Is he here already ?" 

"Hmm,, appa." 

"Did he got a new job ?" Sujong sighed. 

"He said not, appa. He just make a random music." Sujong done with the food and came to her father. 

"Appa, Yongguk oppa didn't remember my birthday." 

"Oh, your birthday ? Happy birthday, Sujong-ah !" Sujong smiled. 

"Thanks, appa. Yongguk oppa didn't remember anything about my birthday. But he want to eat this food. It is me that should eat it." Sujong make a face. 

"It's okay, Sujong-ah. Maybe he want to make a surprise. Just go there." 

"Surprise ?" 

"Hmm.. Seaweed soup is here. Don't you know what it's mean ?" Sujong smiled and left her father. "Aigoo." Sujong walked carefully the tray and climb down the stairs. She knocked on the door and after a few seconds, Yongguk opened it. He smiled. 

"Seaweed soup ! Get in, Sujong-ah." Sujong walked in with a happy smiled. Yongguk took the tray and brought it to the table. This is the place where he make a music. This place also have a living-room-alike.

"Let's eat." Yongguk ate the food. Sujong waited with hope. 

"Aren't you eating too, Sujong ?" 

"Oppa, you don't have anything to said ?" Sujong looked at him. 

"Hmm ? What is it ?" Yongguk think and smiled. Sujong nodded. "Thank you. I forget." Sujong sighed and stomped her feet. 

"What's wrong, Sujong-ah ?" 

"Nothing !" with that, Sujong left. Yongguk shooked his head while smiled. Sujong went in the restaurant with a frowned face. 

"Are you okay, Sujong-ah ?" 

"I'm not !" Sujong went to the kitchen. At 12, Sujong and her father started for being busy with a lot of workers at in their restaurant. At 3, they can get rest before they were busy again at 6. Sujong went to Yongguk place. She opened the door. 

"Oh, Sujong-ah." Sujong face were expressionless. "I eat well. Thank you." Yongguk continue his work. Sujong sighed and took the tray and left. Yongguk laughed and continue making a music. Sujong washed the dished with an angry feeling. Finally 6pm was came. A lot of customers came. 

After 3 hours, they finally cleaned up the restaurant and turned the sign to 'close'. Sujong walked out from the restaurant and saw Yongguk at the edge of stairs. 

"Oppa ?" Yongguk turned around and smiled. 

"Sujong-ah. Can you go back with me ? I have something to show to you." Sujong smirked. 

"I have nothing to do with you." Sujong answered while crossed her arms. 

"Please, Sujong-ah. This is important. I don't know whether you will like it or not." Sujong were getting curious. 

"What is it ?" 

"Just come with me. I will send you home." 

"Ah, Yongguk-ssi."

"Oh, ahjussi." 

"Sujong said that you are busy." 

"A little bit ahjussi. Ahjussi, can I send Sujong home ? I have something to show to her. Can I ?" 

"Ask Sujong. I'm okay." both of them looked at Sujong and she nodded with an ignorant face. "Okay. I'm laeving." 

"Bye appa." 

"Bye ahjussi. Have a safe trip." he nodded and get in the car. Yongguk and Sujong went to his place. Yongguk sat Sujong next to him and wore her a headphone. 

"Listen to it and give your answer." Sujong sniffed. Yongguk smiled. He started the music. 

 

 

After the song ends, Sujong stiffened. Yongguk didn't looked at her. Sujong opened the headphone and looked at him. 

"Is this what making you busy ?" 

"Hmm.." he nodded. "And... this is your birthday gift." Sujong smiled. 

"You don't forget my birthday ?" 

"I never did, am I ?" true, Yongguk never forget her birthday. Sujong hugged him. 

"I need you too, oppa." 

"I love you, Sujong-ah." 

"I love you too, oppa." After 30 minutes, spend their time in that place, they finally walked back home together while hands intertwined.