Choi Jun Hong

ONESHOT about BAP

At Incheon Airport, there is a girl looked around with a smiled. 

"Finally, I came here !" she said to herself and walked out from the airport. She walked to the taxi and opened the door. 

"Seoul ?" she asked the taxi driver and he asked for the address. She opened her handbag and gave a paper to the taxi driver. He nodded and they started to move. After 2 hours, they finally arrived at one big mansion. She paid him and walked out from the car. 

"Thank you." the girl step up to the gate and push the bell button. But before she can do that, a guard came after her. 

"Yes ? May I help you ?" 

"I'm sorry.  I'm Choi Mirae and-" 

"Oh, Mirae-ssi. We are waiting for you. Please come in." he opened the gate and politely bowed to her. She bowed back and went in. When she arrived at the main door, there is a maid came with a smiled. 

"Mirae-ssi, let me take this bag to your room." 

"Oh, I can do this by myself." 

"No, this is my job. Just let me, please." Mirae gave the bag to her and looked around in the house. 

"Mirae-ah !" her eyes looked on the stairs and smiled. 

"Auntie ! How are you ?" they hugged each other. 

"I'm fine. How are you ? Did you come here safe ?" 

"I'm great auntie. Seoul are so beautiful."

"Of course. You have to live in here. How is your parents doing in Jeju ?" Mirae chuckled. 

"They are so busy with the hotel anyway." 

"Oh, really. It's okay. Have a sit. I'm going to call Junhong." Mirae nodded and sat on the couch. Mrs. Choi walked to the stairs. 

"Junhong-ah ! Junhong-ah ! Your noona cousin is here ! Junhong-ah !" with a sighed, Junhong came out from his room and walked to the stairs. He didn't looked at his cousin yet but he kept glare to the figure. 

"Junhong-ah, I'm going to make a drink for your cousin noona. So please, behave." her mother warned him. Junhong nodded while rolled his eyes. When Mrs. Choi walked to the kitchen, Junhong sighed and walked to the couch. He sat and looked at the guest. 

"Junhong-ah ! How are you ?" with a suprise, Junhong leaned forwards. 

"Mirae noona ?" 

"Yes. Why ? Do you forget about me ?" Junhong shooked her head. 

"No ! I thought Sora noona are the one that coming in here so I feel displeased. But thank god, it's you." Mirae chuckled. 

"Do you really your Sora noona that much ?" 

"She always ask me to do this or that. I hate it. I have grown up !" Junhong pouted and laid back on the couch. Mirae chuckled. 

"You are grown up. You are so tall. Do you know that ?" 

"Of course I do. How about you, noona ? Did auntie and uncle miss me ?" Junhong asked with excited. 

"Miss you ?" Mirae shooked her head. "They glad that you didn't stick with me anymore." Junhong frowned. 

"Noona !" 

"Okay, I'm joking. Anyway, nice hair colour." 

"Thank you. I change it because of Sora noona." 

"Because of her ? Why ?" 

"She doesn't like people to change their hair colour. Do you forget about that fact ?" Junhong smirked. Mirae nodded. 

"I do remember. Pity Jungki oppa." 

"Jungki hyung hair colour are awesome but she change it back." Junhong said with dissatisfaction tone. 

"Can we stop talking about Sora ? Or you want me to call her to-" 

"No ! Never call her in my house." Junhong warned her. Mirae nodded. Then, they talked about a lot of things till sky getting dark. 

>>>>>

The next night, Junhong were ready to go somewhere. He got an invintation from his friend. He looked at the mirror for the last time before he walked out from his room. He turned around and paused. Mirae were surprised. Junhong looked at her with a confused face. 

junhong

"Junhong-ah, where are you going ? It's almost 9 pm." Mirae still can't believe Junhong looked so manly in this outfits.

"My friend held a birthday party. I have to go." 

"Alone ? In night ?" 

"I got my driver." Junhong told her like nothing. Mirae sighed. 

"With your driver or drive license ?" 

"With my driver noona. I don't have any license yet." Junhong giggled. Mirae rolled her eyes. 

"I'm being sarcastic." Junhong stop giggled and nodded. 

"Sorry, noona. You want to come with me ?" 

"I can ? This is your friend party." 

"It's okay. My friend brought their own girl. Let's go." 

"I'm changing first." 

"I'm here." Junhong leaned his body to the wall. She changed her clothes and after 15 minutes, she came out. Junhong gaze were shocked. 

her

"So ?" Mirae waited for Junhong reaction but his face proved everything. "Not good ?" 

"Noona, are we going to a party or grave ?" MIrae were shocked. "It's horrible !" 

"Yah !" 

"Let's go shopping ?" Junhong dragged her to the car and went to their family fashion boutique. This boutique were famous in South Korea. Their grandmother love fashion and Junhong followed her steps.

"Fatique ? Are you serious ?" 

"What ? This is our family bussiness. Fashion boutique. Hurry up !" he dragged to dresses place. After 10 minutes, walked around. He picked a purple dress. Mirae changed it and show it to him. He rejected. Then, they walked again. 

"How can you be so fashionista ?" 

"I love fashion, noona. In here, we can get any type of clothes." 

"Don't bragging." Mirae sighed. 

"Why do you hate our family bussiness ?" 

"I didn't !" Junhong raised his shoulder and kept looking. After 5 minutes, he found another dress. He show to Mirae and she shooked her head. 

"Just try. Go noona." Mirae took the dress and went to changing room. She came out afther that and spun around. 

"Wear with this shoes." Mirae sighed and wore it.

j

"Pretty." Junhong praised her. 

"I don't feel comfortable." Junhong raised his head. 

"Comfort is important. Okay. Let's find another dress." Mirae smiled and changed it again. Another 5 minutes, Junhong find another dress. He likes it and showed to Mirae. Mirae likes it too.

"I will try." Mirae took the dress. Junhong call the workers that followed them since beginning. 

"Find a pair of shoes that suit with that dress. Ready to make up and hair."

"Yes, Junhong-ssi." all the workers have to know all of their names. From old to young. From adult to baby. It's a test for the workers too. After then, Mirae went out. The workers were back with the shoes. 

"Comfortable, noona ?" Mirae looked up and nodded. "Awesome. Get ready for hair and make up." 

"Hair and what ?" she was shocked. Junhong smiled and left her with the workers. Mirae were suprised but she followed the workers. After half an hour, she is back with a perfect look. 

o

"Are we done ?" Junhong looked back and nodded happily. 

"Let's go noona. I'm the king and the king should not be late." Mirae shooked her head. After that, they arrived at Junhong friend house. 

"You look pretty, noona." 

"Thank you. You too, Junhong." 

"Okay, noona. Don't be suprised with the fangirls. I'm the kingka in school." 

"You are ?" 

"Just be careful." 

"Be careful. Are they dangerous or what ?" 

"I don't know. Are you ready, noona ?" 

"I'm ready. You ?" 

"Always. Let's go." finally, they step in the house with a confident. A lot of girls were gigled and jealous with them. Night begun with a laughter and ends with laughter. Mirae had a good time with Junhong in just one night. 

 


* Zelo is fashionista in B.A.P and that's the reason why he really care about his cousin noona fashion. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy reading. Ahaks ! This is not the end. Click 'next' button ! :D