Chapter 2

Key Loves Who? || RECOMMENDATIONS

*****We have hit the jackpot

The Lowdown

by MissEZ

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1piilMLLF1r1tcbfo1_500.jpg

Keytae; romance; hardships...

Rated M

32 chapters. Completed.

 

Description:

Lee Taemin, the maknae from SHINee is depressed. He doesn't know he got into it or how to get out. He needs to rely on the rest of SHINee to help pull him out and become the happy, smiley person he wants so desperately to be again. Key, being the nurturing umma naturally feels bound to care for Taemin, but maybe that can blossom into something more?

 

A.N.

I stalked the fic...I stalked it...everyday I would check that story just with a thought that maybe, just maybe, it would be updated...it was like that important to me...and one hell of a ride...the authors first story that became such a sucsess(i hope I wrote that right)...it is like a keytae start-off, that any new reader should begin with...after you've read it you know what type of stories you should stick too...if jongkey was Making an exeption for me, then this is taekey one for that...I don't want to give out too much who have yet not opened it but it was superb start off of taemin and key for me.

Jup jup.

P.s. with this I finish the friday update....next time will have ,ore, but today I've updated 2 stories so I'm too tired to even think normally and am sure that am making too many mistakes. ove you all.