Chapter 7

Key Loves Who? || RECOMMENDATIONS

Closer

by keytten

Closer - key minho minkey romance - chapter image

Minkey; romance; mini-fic

Rated M

3 chapters. Completed.

Foreword:

Pressed up against this flawless stranger in a club dancing to an addicting beat, Minho forgets about that abandoned book on the coffee table back home and the fact that he was practically dragged here against his will.

A.N.

Agree the foreword is captivating...it me in...Mostly I go by my intuition and read a story, but I was pleasantly surprised to read a very well written foreword. It is simple, yet something's in there. I myself couldn't even form my own forewards into anything normal so it was a huge plus on this story.

Next we have the amazing poster. Now I know I should be focusing on the actual story and I do focus on them, rather than be distracted from the bling bling in front, but this was like wow. The poster is actually not over dozed and tells the story itself. Nice choice.

I had one problem yet. With a writing like that I wanted to know more of their lifes. Like I always try to stick to the development and see things progress. This was cut out from daily life and given to me on a silver tray. I loved it, but was kinda sad to let go after just 3 chappies. Does anyone get where I'm coming from.

The grammar was good and I ain't complaining.

So yes it was a very nice surprise for me as nowadays I see many fics that are either over floating with kitsch or unnecessary blings. It was  a very refreshing story. I really liked this one.

Jup jup.