A smoke....

We're living that Good Life!

 

Your POV

Mira almost yelled at you now. “DO YOU EVER EVEN LISTEN TO ME? G-DRAGON! From Big Bang! Oh gosh Jade I thought I’d die!” “Dear, you’re seeing ghosts. Why would some Korean pop star actually be one of the judges here today? That doesn’t even make sense.” You could still feel her nails on your shoulders and wondered, if you were bleeding because she grabbed you so hard.

But your disbelief made Mira angry, and she turned around and left. “Whatever” you thought to yourself. “We’ll see who he is, and I’m sure he’s now who she thinks he is.”

Just shortly after their argument, they had to reunite, to go on stage, Finding out who won.

“We want to announce the winners now.” An old man from the committee appeared on the side of the stage. He started off with the third and second place, pausing a bit to increase the tension. “The first place is won by Mira and Jade, with their fabulous Presentation about Korean Music History! Congratulations!”

Mira let out a little scream of excitement, hugging you so tight you were sure she’d suffocate you. You went to take the price, a little gold trophy, which was passed to you by none other than the blonde haired man Mira said was her G-Dragon.

You heard her breathe in sharp as he came closer. In his cute Engrish, really nice English he congratulated you, and even said thank you for mentioning him in the presentation. You looked up to him in shock, not knowing what to say.

“Th-thank you! I-I mean, of course! How could we not?!” you stuttered, Mira giggling like crazy next to you.

So… This is really… THE G-Dragon?! The man Mira loves oh-so-much? He’s…. attractive!” you noticed as he smiled at you.


Mira’s POV

There he was. Kwon Jiyong, also known as GD, from Big Bang, reaching to hand the trophy over to Jade. Mira almost freaked out. He was hear Heartbreaker, Her Butterfly, He was one of a kind, not like that Bastard.

She has waited for this day to come for so long, and now she wasn’t prepared at all. Why he still smiled at Jade, Mira felt she was totally helpless. It made her feel comfortable that Jade probably didn’t feel better though. She denied that GD was here, and now she’s stuttering around nervously.

Mira wondered, if there was a chance to see GD - or even the whole band after this event? But probably not. “They must have a tight schedule…”

After leaving the stage, she had to calm down first of all. She grabbed Jade and left the hall with her, having a smoke. It was freezing cold outside, and they didn’t even bring their jackets, but the cold cleared their minds up, until they heard some chatter from inside and the door opened, two men leaving with lighters and cigarettes already in their hands.
Quickly, Mira glanced over to Jade, who was staring at her slightly freaked out. Mira had never seen her friend like this, and it amused her to no end, that nothing, really nothing, could ever make Jade lose composure, except G-Dragon, who was now trying desperately to light his cigarette. Quickly, Mira took out her own one and lit it with shaking hands, showing him that hers worked, offering it to him.

He looked up surprised. “Oh, Thank you!” he happily accepted her offer, took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke in such a ual way Mira had to pinch herself in order to not fall over squealing and replied “You’re welcome!” As he looked up to her he smiled brightly, recognising their faces. “Hey! You two are the winners of today, right? I really liked your presentation! You really did a great job!”

 

 

Your POV

Your jaw dropped a little as he complimented you just like that. What are you gonna reply when an idol like him tells you you did a great job? Yes, you too, sir? Nah, never! You tried to gain composure again, and tried to say just anything, but stopped again and stepped back.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her. “So straight forward!” you thought and felt your jaw drop again.

“Ah, but you don’t have to be so nervous! Let’s introduce ourselves! I’m Kwon Jiyong, or G-Dragon!”

Mira was the first one to find the words again “Omo, it’s great to meet you! I’m Mira and this is…” she exclaimed, looking over to you, wanting you to finish her sentence “Jade”, you whispered. “I’m Jade. Nice to meet you!”

But both of you were just to excited, so you kept quiet once again.

And had a smoke with G-Dragon.

 


Ok ok so first of all I am very very proud to update my first fic so quickly :')

Uhm... I know it's starting off a little boring, but I swear, I'll give my best to make it better! :)