the sweet time.

the mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback.

 

kyuhyun and i lived in europe for almost 6 years. many memories had done and a few of them was the time i always nag at him. him being so stupid and clingy on me. okey! i take back thye stupid words. kyuhyun was the perfect person i had known. he lived by his own and even manage to make the small money his late mother gave on him. he was a straightforward person . always speak what on his mind. he was never pampered me with fake words. he always tell me what i had done wrong and what made me lack of. at first i though kyuhyun as a bart that always get what he wants. the truth is the memories that i had on him as i child was vanish. who could blame me?! i was only 5 at that time. you would never expect a child like me back then will remember him so knowing that he was the half brother of donghae gave me a hard time. the time's where i was willingly had given him the chance to love me that's were the time i found out the thruth. but he never gave up on me. he endured every harsh words i said on him. i used to call him a "lier" "evil" and a demon not knowing i was breaking his heart and his life to pieces. im his life kyuhyun had proven it to me. when i was sick and devasteted he was always at my front door. sitting there silentl and waiting for me to open my heart to him. at night's where i always had a nightmare kyuhyun was there whispering words of comforts that i never heard from donghae. kyuhyun was so patient on me. he always tried to understand me even all my reasoning was out of the bridge. whenever i cried he would always lend me his shoulder and he would always bring me a tissue box and joking said to me that "if i was the person you'd love you will never have to cry like that.! cause i will never made you one. but maybe in the bed i can let you!" and he flashes me a smirk that at i found ily suited on him. with every ert words he said i slowly imagine myself doi8ng it on him! i knew im pathetic. remembering every quarrel we amde due to jealousy made me laugh now.

 

having kyuhyun as a lover who had to be very confident that cho kyuhyun had only his eyes on. cause cho kyuhyun never gonna cheated on you.

 

i always thought that being married with cho kyuhyun surely changed me from a better person.

 

whenever my hubby was near i always fell in love with him everytime we were together. im happy that i was the one he chooses to spend his life forever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter