Chapter 5

Dating My Crush (?)

 

“Sungjae-ssi, had you eaten your breakfast?” Sora’s mother asked him.

“No… I usually eat my breakfast with my friends at school’s cafeteria.”

“Ahh… Sungjae-ssi, let’s eat breakfast together!” Sora’s mother asked him.

“Aishh.. kwenchanayo ahjumma. I can eat at school.”

“Aigoo… Sungjae-ssi… kajja?” Sungjae rubbed his chin with his index finger. Thinking.

“Aaa… Arasseo!” he said. After that, Sora’s mother welcomed  Sungjae to her kitchen.’Wahh.. your house is neat and beautiful Sora! Just like you…’. He saw Sora with an old man.’Her abeoji maybe?’ He taught.

“Yeobo, we have a guest this morning!” Sora’s mother said to her husband. Sora’s father then saw Sungjae stood behind him. Sora gasped.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi!” Sungjae greet and bowed to him.  “Annyeong Sora-ah” he bowed again to Sora. Sora seemed to be surprised.

“Nae, annyeong. You must be Sungjae-ssi right?” Sora’s father said to him. ‘How would he knew my name!!!’ he taught.

“Dae..”

“Ahhh… My wife always telling me about you. She’s right by the way. You’re so handsome!”  he said and thumbs up to Sungjae. Sungjae as usual, blushed. *xD*

“Aishh… aniya..” he said and lowed his voice.

“Hahaha! I really mean it. Sungjae-ssi, would you like to eat breakfast together with us?” Sora’s father asked him.

“Okey!”

“Okey, you sit beside Sora nae!” Sungjae looked at Sora and same as Sora; she looked at Sungjae.

“A…A..Arasseo ahjussi.”Sungjae replied.

 

>SORA POV<

“Aishh~ amma just ruined my mood. I wanna sleep some more…” I mumbled as my amma waked up her.  I quickly got up from my bed and rushed to bathroom. After having my super-fast bath, I dressed myself neatly. After that, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast together with my family.

“Good morning appa!” I greeted my father as I sat down on chair. My father seems to be busy with his newspaper.

“Ah… good morning, my daughter! You looked so sweet in your outfit today!” he praised me. Oh well, I’m always sweet appa~

“Aishh~ jinjja appa… Where’s omma?” I asked him because I didn’t see her.

“Yeobo, we have a guest this morning!” my mother suddenly appeared with… a guy? Appa then  stood up. I gasped.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi!” The guy greeted my appa. Wait. His voice was familiar with someone. Ahh!!! He’s YOK SUNG JAE!!!  “Annyeong Sora-ah” he bowed again. I was surprised.

“Nae, annyeong. You must be Sungjae-ssi right?” appa said to him.

“Dae..”

“Ahhh… My wife always telling me about you. She’s right by the way. You’re so handsome!” Ohhhh~ he was blushed! Jinjja kyeoptaa~~~

 “Aishh… aniya..” he said and lowed his voice.

“Hahaha! I really mean it. Sungjae-ssi, would you like to eat breakfast together with us?” appa asked him.

“Okey!”

“Okey, you sit beside Sora nae!” MWO~!!! Appa!

“A…A..Arasseo ahjussi.” He replied. Aigoo~ he’s sitting beside me. My feelings were mixed up. Confused, nervous, fangirling… Can you feel my heartbeat~ *sang 2PM Heartbeat song xD*

>>NO ONE POV<<

After they ate their breakfast, Sora and Sungjae go to school together. Sora’s parents seemed to be happy when Sora and Sungjae were together. They would love to take Sungjae as their son-in-law.  As usual, they walked thru the road and arrived at their school. They separate each other and go to their class. Sora and Sungjae seemed to be happy for what they did today. They ate their breakfast just like married couple in K-Dramas. ‘So sweeeetttt~~’ Sora taught. They finally arrived at their classroom and study as usual.

>>FAST FOWARD<<

KRINGG~~!!! The bell rang and it’s recess time! This time was Sungjae’s favorite time.

“Oughhh~ I shall go to canteen now.” Sungjae said after he heard his stomach played ‘hard rock music’

"Ohh… hyungs, I’m going to the canteen. Wanna follow me?” Sungjae asked his hyungs; Ilhoon, Minhyuk, Changseob, Peniel, Eunkwang and Hyunsik.

“You go first Sungjae-ah. We’ll be there soon” said Changseob and the others nodded.

“Okay~” Sungjae said with his cute sad voice.

“Oh~~~ it looks like our maknae sad. Lemme go with you, nae?” said Minhyuk while tapping Sungjae’s shoulders. Sungjae smiled and walked thru the door with Minhyuk and straight to the canteen.

“What are you gonna buy?” asked Minhyuk to Sungjae.

“I think I wanna buy……. Hotdog? How about you hyung?”

“I had never taste Chocolate Waffle. Eunkwang hyung said it was delicious. Maybe I’m gonna buy them.”

“Okay then… let’s meet there after buy them?” said Sungjae while pointing his finger at a bench near fish pond.

“Okay!” said Minhyuk with his thumbs up. They then went to buy their meal. After Sungjae finished bought his, he went to the bench and sat down. While waiting for his hyung, he suddenly thought of something. He was thinking about Sora. He didn’t know why. ‘I wonder what she is doing now…’

“SUNGJAE!!!!” Minhyuk shouted at Sungjae at his ears. Sungjae was shocked.

“Yaa hyung!!!!!!!!! You nearly make me to go die!” said Sungjae with his angry voice. “I can’t take that kind of joke now!”

“Sungjae-ah. I’m kidding. Mianhaeyooo~” said Minhyuk with his aegyo.

“Alright then.” said Sungjae. He can’t stand of seeing Minhyuk’s aegyo.

“Ahha! So,let’s eat!!!!” said Minhyuk. Sungjae smiled and ate his hotdog happily and Minhyuk ate his Chocolate Waffle. Sungjae was very happy to be friend with Minhyuk. Minhyuk is always with Sungjae in whatever situation.

“Wahh.. It’s delicious! Wanna try some Sungjae-ah?” Minhyuk asked Sungjae.

“Ahh… nevermind hyung.” He replied Minhyuk’s and continue to eat. Minhyuk looked at Sungjae with a little anxious feeling.

“Hey Sungjae-ah… are you in trouble?” Minhyuk asked Sungjae softly. Sungjae gasped. ‘How did he know? Damn it!’, Sungjae mumbled.

“Ermmm… actually hyung….”

==========================END OF CHAPTER 5===========================

DO LEAVE A COMMENT~ JEBAL~~~~ ^_^