Chapter 2

Dating My Crush (?)

 

“Burrpppp~ Ooopss, mianhae Sora-ah…” he said . You’re laughing out loud because you think it’s funny. It’s quite loud duhh.

“It’s funny??? I don’t think so…”

“It’s funny you know! I had NEVER watched someone who had a handsome appearance do it in front of me! ” you replied him.

“Excuse me? What did you said?”

“I said, I had NEVER watched someone who had a handsome appearance do it in front of me. Is it clear enough???”

“Ohh… am I that handsome?” he jokingly asked you. Your face was blushing.

“Err.. err… let’s clean up this mess!” You change the topic. You were trapped by your own words. 'Aissshhhh~ control your mouth Sora-ah…’ you mumbled.

“Okey! Besides, now my watch shows right now is…. 3:03PM”. Quickly, both of you clean the mess. After that, you and Sungjae went out the class and started to walking out from the school.

“Sora-ah, palli kajja!!!” said Sungjae.

“Ughh… Sora-ah… can I ask you something?”, Sungjae asked you after a long quiet period.

“Go ahead…”

“Ughh… can I… can I take you home???”.  You were in a great shock. You didn’t expect that he would said like that.

“Ouhh… w-w-why not???” you replied him. A bit nervous actually.

“Jeongmal-yo??? Gomawo-yo Sora-ah!”

“Cheonmane-yo…” you replied him with a sweet smile. Both of you walking thru the road and passed flower shop, cake shop, ice-cream shop, merchandise shop and… it suddenly rains.

“What the hell with weathers nowadays!” Sungjae muttered and grip your hand to the nearest safe place. ‘Whudd??? He. Grip. My. Hand. OMGGGGG~~~~~’ , you were fangirling then.

“Are you okay?” Sungjae asked you. He looks so worried. ’ Why you so worried? It’s only rain.. I mean, duhh~~’ you mumbled inside.

“Kwenchanayo… I’m fine” . It looks like Sungjae don’t want to let go my hand.

“Ughhh… Sungjae-ah…”

“Waeyo?”

“Ughhh… your hand.” You said to him with an innocent face. He slowly watch his hand and…

“You grip my hand, Sungjae… It’s been a long long time ago…” After you said it to Sungjae, he quickly put his hand off from gripping your hand. He’s blushing anyway.

 

=======================END OF CHAPTER 2===================================

 

annyeong!!!

How was it so far??? xD

aha!! one more...

to not be confuse about the dialogue and monologue, i'd put the hint! :D

THE LINE THAT WAS BOLD-ED WAS THE DIALOGUE...

AND THE LINE THAT WAS UNDERLINE-ED WAS THE MONOLOGUE

anyways, thanks for reading and...

DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!! :D