Jessica

Do You Want To Be My Real Wife?

I asked Tao who is next Luhan. Tao told me that is Luhan's exgirlfriend. her name id Jessica. I saw she was beautiful, perhaps more beautiful than me. Tao then pulled my hand towards Luhan.
"What are you doing?" I asked Tao
Tao replied briefly "introduce."

now I'm close to Luhan. I saw his face was angry. Luhan immediately pulled me into his arms
"Jessica, I said I already had a wife. You do not come near me again."
i instantly saw Jessica's eyes with a look not-close-Luhan-OR-YOU'RE-DEAD. I was very scared.
forward>
I was standing talking. but suddenly, Jessica came up with two of his friends.
"Na Young-shi, can we talk for a minute?''
"okay .."
I asked to go away from my friend.
but...

but ...
"You, get out of Luhan oppa. you do not have to be his wife. you, ugly girl, do not know the rules near Luhan."
He walked forward, so I walked backwards. but getting back, I was very close to the pool. I stayed a few more centimeters fell.
"you, feel this!" Jessica pushed me fall into the pool to swim. 'Luhan, you bastard! help me! 'I can not swim. but once, I felt something lifted. I could not open my eyes. all as lost. fainting.

Luhan's POV

where is She?
I looked everywhere. but instead I see it splashed into pool. Jessica and it works. without thinking long, I jumped into the swimming pool. I carried her. but he was unconscious. I then give artificial respiration. all the people that are here to see us both so well with Jessica.
before think long without me straight to the car and brought it home.

forward>
I arrived home. I tell all the maids not to tell this incident to our parents.

I told the maids to change her clothes. finished they changed clothes, I picked her up and put it in the couch..