Chapter 8

Do You Want To Be My Real Wife?

i was on my way home.in the car there is a calm atmosphere...

"Na Young, can you tell me about yourself?" ask Luhan as appetizer

"nothing special. unlike you my life, i live is full of distress. if my parents do not sign the marriage contract, i probably will not be at home or i might have died"

"why die?"

because i feel my life has doesn't meaning anymore...and i've never told this to my best friend. so you have to keep a secret, okay?"

after thought, he nodded.

"in fact, they are not my parents."

"WHAT?!" i already know that he'll be surprised.

"they adopted me.nobody knew that i was adopted. but i would probably do not adopted than to suffer it"

"is your family no matter what?" ask him.

"well, if my parents sign a contract there is a problem. problem is bankrupt and so you would not play again the hearts of women. simply that's all i heard before i was alone with you."

"c'mon. we're here" i immediately got out of the car. i ran to the bathroom and without being able to hold the tears i had fallen on my cheek. i'm very sad for the harsh reality of my life.

fast forward>

after dinner, i watching TV. Luhan came and sit beside me for being too close to me. i was sliding, but insteed he followed me,

"This punishment because you're crying in the bathroom"

'how did he know?' i was shocked. "how could y-" before i could, went on my words, his lips already in my lips. kissed my lips softly. put his arms around my waist. i was surprised, i was froze my place now.
"you, let's sleep"
but you didn't move.

"you move follow me or i'll kiss you again" i quickly got up and followed him.

"i-i go to couch now." but he grabbed my arm so now i'm in his chest.

"you sleep with me"

i'll want to answer but he cut me off.

"trying to say no, i'll kiss you again" without him, i walked into the bedroom.

i slept with position with do not dealing with it.

"babe, come here. not too far away" he grabbed my arm and immediately hugged me tightly.

"Luhan, i can't breath" but he held me.

"this position is the best position. c'mon sleep... we have school tomorrow. good night babe" he kissed my forehead.

______________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATES THIS DAY... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT... PLEASE SUPPORT ME TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER... GOMAWO (^o^)