You're Related?! Part 2

My Tragic Love For You ♥

Meanwhile in Sector S’s patio, everyone gathered around and just hung out like they usually do. As both group mixed together and formed a huge circle. A certain blond haired boy along with a former gray and purple highlighted hair that was forced to dye back to his regular straight brown hair, sat around moping.

“So…Hae Wonnie ditched you,” Boram, the eldest girl in the girl’s side of the sector but she was the shortest and childish as well, stated while nibbling on her ice cream bar.

The blond nodded while throwing her a huge puppy pout, his lips trembled. The rest of the girls couldn’t believe their eyes to this sudden sight of L.Joe. The BIG BAD L.Joe is acting like this.

“And Tinnie left you with a sticky-note calling you ‘oppa’?” Jun Hyung, the oldest boy in the boy’s side of the sector but he was also the scary looking guy but deep down he is a BIG softy, asked while raising an eyebrow. The brown haired boy looked at his ‘leader’ and nodded sadly.

“Well what’s so wrong with Tinnie calling you ‘oppa’?” Eun Jung asked while grinning.

“That’s her first time calling me it and I was too busy sleeping through it all…” Niel answered while puffing out his cheeks cutely.

“But she didn’t really say it, she wrote it,” In Joon pointed out while Niel hung his head in depression.

“Well what else did she say on the note?” Chun Ji asked while holding back the jealousy. He swore that he will forget and move on slowly. He was taking baby steps to moving on and forgetting what he and Tinnie had before.

Niel looked over at Chun Ji and remembered what Tinnie told him the other day.

“I know Chan Hee because he is my former lover before the accident”Tinnie’s voice echoed through his ears. Niel shook the thought of his mind and his shoulders were relaxed.

“She said that is going out and won’t be back for a while and she ate my dinner that I made last night,” Niel murmured the last part with pink cheeks. The group of girls heard him and squealed. The group of boys looked at Niel a bit astonished; they grew more interested in the conversation now.

“Whoa wait…she ate your dinner?” Qri asked with wide eyes. Niel nodded while his cheeks grew pinker.

“You made dinner?” Jong Hyun asked smirking.

“You know how to cook?” Hyun A asked while blinking.

“WAH! THAT IS ROMANTIC OF YOU!” Min Zy, Ji Yeon and Hyo Min cooed towards the boy.

“COOK FOR ME!” Chun Ji, Sung Min, In Joon and Yo Seob cheered happily while Niel had a huge sweat drop on his head.

Great…now everyone knows my secret talent…’ The rest of the group laughed loudly and enjoyed teasing Niel.

“She is blessed with you as a wonderful roommate Daniel~” So Yeon stated while looking proud at the younger boy.

“Now thinking…you two look really cute together!” Eun Jung fussed out while smirking. Everyone looked at Niel and thought of Tinnie and Niel being together.

“Oh my god, that is possible!” Everyone thought loudly while on the other side of the group. L.Joe had a huge rain cloud over his head. He was whimpering quietly.

“HAE WON ISN’T ANSWERING HER CELLPHONE!” L.Joe blurted out while throwing a drastic looked. Everyone shot him an annoyed look and shook their heads.

Qri, the second eldest girl there twitched at his loud voice and then stated. “That’s because you dropped it in the water fountain yesterday”

He began rolling around on the ground. Everyone just stared at him stunned.

The words, ‘L.Joe has lost his mind’ began floating around them all.

“HAE WOOOOOOOOOOONNNN, COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEE!” In Joon pushed L.Joe’s face out of the way and munched on his chocolate bar.

“Good lord, stop acting like she is slapping you in the face,” Eun Jung said while yawning. Jessica and Hyo Min were playing cards with Yo Seob and Myung Soo.

“And dumping you badly,” Jong Hyun snickered out while eating some cookies. Key grinned and placed an arm around Jong Hyun’s shoulder with a strawberry pocky stick in his mouth.

“Didn’t she leave you a note or something?” Hyun A asked while looking at the younger boy. Ji Yeon nodded in agreement with Min Zy.

“YES! SHE SAID SHE IS LEAVING WITH THAT DANG SUNG JONG DUUUUUDE!” L.Joe cried out while sticking out the note that was in his pocket.

“That dude is your neighbor and he’s our friend. In the Guy’s Rule book; we don’t steal other’s girls,” Jun Hyung pointed out while eating a banana.

“…You have a guy’s rule book?” So Yeon asked while brushing her short hair out of her face.

“WHAT DOES SUNG JONG HAVE THAT I DON’T?!” L.Joe screeched out while shaking Jessica. Hyun A twitched and bonked L.Joe on the head making a huge bump on his head.

“Don’t shake my best friend like that!” Hyun A roared out while fire slowly flamed in her eyes.

“What he doesn’t have is Hae Won by his side…” CL murmured under her breath. Chun Ji chuckled at the older girl’s answer. Sung Min, the youngest boy there stared at Chun Ji and didn’t say anything. He remembered what had happened the yesterday.

“DO I NEED TO HAVE MORE LIKE SUNG JONG? LIKE GET A DIVA ATTITUDE LIKE?” L.Joe ignored everyone and lay on the grass hurt and betrayed.

“I think he had just passed the diva level. He is now on the Dramatic Princess level…” Myung Soo stated while sighing.

“We have ENOUGH divas and drama queens around here, we don’t need another,” Min Zy stated while crossing her arms around her chest.

“Well I believe he placed on a perfect show,” A mysterious voice called out while the rustling sounds of leaves were being crushed now. Out came six handsome boys, the group of teens got up from the ground and stared at new six boys.

“Long time no see Yong Jun Hyung,” The eldest boy with the pitch black hair stated with a devious smirk growing on his lips.

“Same goes for you…Si Wan,” Jun Hyung stated while going over to Si Wan. Si Wan and Jun Hyung stood face to face while Si Wan’s group of friends stood beside him.

They all had playful smiles on their lips especially Mika. He locked eyes with L.Joe and couldn’t help but just chuckled. L.Joe had shivers running up and down his backs because of Mika.

“How’s your left eye?” Si Wan kindly while Jun Hyung had a bitter look on his face; Jun Hyung knew Si Wan was here for a reason but he was just beating around the bush.

“What are you doing here?” Jun Hyung asked while lowering his eyes towards the older boy.

“I can’t be here Jun Hyung? All I wanted was to you know – hang out and have fun with my friends…” Si Wan chuckled out while his eyes gazed around and couldn’t find the certain girl.

“No…you don’t just come here to play and mess around. You’re up to something – so what gives?” Jun Hyung asked while holding back Jong Hyun and Yo Seob.

“Ah fine, you’re never fun. I’m looking for a certain new girl,” Si Wan began while everyone’s eyes grew for a second. “I have some business to attend with her. Mind telling me where she is?” Si Wan questioned while throwing a fake smile at everyone.

“Why are you looking for Tinnie?” Niel gritted out first without thinking twice.

“None of your business Daniel,” Si Wan hissed out while rolling his eyes.

“I deserve to know since she is my roommate,” Niel growled out while everyone sense the room began to tension up.

“Oh…so you are the one that is usually around her the most…” Si Wan smirked and walked over to Niel.

“Yeah, what about it?” Niel continued while his eyes glower on the older boy.

“Where is she?” Si Wan answered his question with a question of his own.

“Why do you need her?” Niel bickered back.

“Because I have something to tell her that doesn’t include you,” Si Wan pointed and thumped his forehead. Niel stumbled back and rubbed his forehead.

“Boss, Hye Shi isn’t here, she must be somewhere else…” Ye Jun spat out coldly while turning away from the crowd.

‘Hye Shi…’ That caught Niel’s attention immediately while everyone in the whole Sector S blinked.

“Who’s Hye Shi?” Everyone questioned around while Sector R remained silent.

“Why are you looking for Hye Shi…?” Niel suddenly asked while looking at Si Wan’s turned back.

“I don’t need to answer you now,” Si Wan gritted out while began walking towards the exit.

Suddenly through the exit, entered Tinnie, Hae Won, Karam and Sung Jong. Si Wan and Tinnie walked past each other but then suddenly stopped in their tracks. They turned and faced each-other; both brown eyes locked with each other and couldn’t say a thing. Hae Won, Karam and Sung Jong went over to the group and saw that Si Wan and Tinnie didn’t move.

Si Wan was the first to react, he pulled Tinnie into a huge warm embrace while everyone else’s eyes, except for Sector R, widen at the older boy’s action. Inside of Niel he was boiling angry and couldn’t stand what Si Wan was doing.

As for Tinnie, she wasn’t really sure of what was going on. She was still getting use to everyone else’s hugs but…Si Wan’s hug was different from everyone else’s hugs. Like her body wanted Si Wan to hug her for some strange and confusing reason. Slowly her body regained strength and she pulled away from the older boy.

“Si Wan…are you okay?” Tinnie murmured while looking at him.

Hye Shi,” Tinnie’s heart stopped beating. ‘How does he know my real name…?’ Tinnie thought while her mind was slowly shutting down. ‘Why does this voice sound really familiar from her earlier life…?’ “…do you remember me?” Si Wan asked while slowly bringing out a small little plush toy frog. Tinnie looked down at the frog and gradually remembered it.

From behind Si Wan both group’s had huge sweat drops on their heads. Jun Hyung was pretty amused at Si Wan’s little plush toy collection.

“Great…he just out-gayed himself,” Jun Hyung murmured while the boys of Sector S laughed.

“Where did he get such a toy like that?” Hae Won asked while raising an eyebrow.

~~~

--Flash Back---

|Si Wan (Woong Jae)’s Age: 7-8 while Tinnie (Hye Shi)’s Age: 3-4|

|In this chapter I’ll be using Tinnie’s & Si Wan’s real name|

A seven year old Woong Jae smiled brightly and came into the room with a huge wrapped up gift box. Without looking Woong Jae slowly placed the gift beside the bed while Hye Shi was rummaging over at the book shelf.

“Woong Jae-oppa, let’s read Sleeping Beauty again” Hye Shi’s cheerful voice rang throughout the whole room. Woong Jae chuckled and nodded at the girl.

“Didn’t we read that last night?” His soft and gentle voice asked while pulling the younger girl closer to him. The girl began pouting and embracing the boy.

“But I love it so much~” She sang happily.

“Well not as much as you love your big brother right?” The boy cooed while nuzzling his head towards her. She giggled and hugged him tightly.

“Of course, I love my big brother more~” She cooed back. Woong Jae chuckled and kissed the top of Hye Shi’s head.

“You’re four tomorrow so…oppa decided to give you, your birthday gift early this year,” Woong Jae stated while bending over to get the box.

“Oppa got me a present?” Small Hye Shi asked while blinking. Woong Jae nodded and held up the big gift box.

Hye Shi’s eyes widen when she saw the pretty gift box. Woong Jae opened up the lid at the top of the box and took out a brand new plush toy. Not just any type of plush toy but a Keroppi one.

“Wah! It’s a Keroppi!” Hye Shi’s eyes lighten up brightly and she took the toy frog happily. She embraced the frog tightly while smiling.

“Just for you only baby girl,” Woong Jae said while smiling.

“Thank you so much oppa! Oppa’s the best!” Hye Shi cooed while hugging her older brother tightly.

|End of Flash Back|

~~~

“…Woong Jae-oppa…” Tinnie slowly murmured while memories continued flashing back. Making her remember what had happened earlier in the years. What had happened to her, Si Wan, their ‘parents’ death, and when they were forced to be further apart.

“Yes Hye Shi-dongsaeng?” Si Wan slowly asked while hoping and begging that she would have remembered him. Tinnie looked up and met his eyes once again. Tears brimmed around her eyes.

“…” Tears ran down the young girl’s face without her noticing. She looked at the frog plush toy and broke down. “Y-you kept Keroppi-ah all these years…?” Tinnie asked while tackling her older brother once again. Si Wan was taken back for a second and hugged the young girl back.

“Woong Jae-oppa…I missed you so much,” Tinnie whispered into Si Wan’s ear. Si Wan patted the girl’s back and hushed her. “I missed you too Hye Shi-dongsaeng…” He said while looking satisfied now. Reunited with his younger sister was all he wanted in his whole life.

“Whoa hold up! Why are you two hugging?” Yo Seob suddenly blurted out while glaring at Sector R. Niel came over and snatched Tinnie away from Si Wan. Si Wan was shocked at Niel’s action.

“Let go of me!” Tinnie shouted while Sung Min held the girl back.

Jun Hyung and Yo Seob pushed Si Wan back towards the exit. The rest of Sector R remained silenced and didn’t want to cause trouble under Si Wan’s order. They stood outside the exit line and didn’t do anything. Si Wan was almost out of the door. “Hye Shi!” Si Wan suddenly called out while Tinnie looked at her brother in sadness.

“Why are you calling her Hye Shi? Her name’s Tinnie!” Boram gritted out while standing in front of Tinnie; protecting her and not letting her go.

“LET GO OF ME,” Tinnie shouted loudly while everyone was taken back at her scream.  “Woong Jae!” Tinnie continued while pushing Sung Min and Boram out of her way. Everyone blinked at the girl’s sudden actions. She brushed past Niel and ran towards Si Wan. Jun Hyung and Yo Seob made way for the girl. She stood in front of Si Wan and blocked her elder brother.

“Don’t you DARE touch a single lock on my big brother’s head because if you do, I’ll murder you and that isn’t a threat it’s a promise,” Tinnie gritted out seriously while her eyes turned cold.

Everyone who was standing in that very room remained silenced. They didn’t want to believe what the girl had just said.

Si Wan, THE SI WAN, is related to Tinnie?!

Niel’s eyes widen and then suddenly he fainted right there. He was baffled at the girl’s statement. Everyone’s mouth flung open and just couldn’t say anything now.

“Y-you’re related to him?!” Everyone screamed while the two siblings locked hands and nodded.

“He’s my older and only brother…” Tinnie answered while smiling.

“How?” Jun Hyung asked while taking off his sunglasses and rubbed his temples.

“She’s my only family left that is still alive. After our first care-taker couples died, we were force to continue moving from family to family. Eventually we were force to be separated,” Si Wan explained the whole story and eventually Niel woke up from the sudden faint. He couldn’t believe what the two had gone through. Tinnie hugged the Keroppi plush toy closely.

“But now that we found each other once again, please don’t take her away from me,” Si Wan stated sincerely. “I know you all hate me but please don’t hate Tinnie either just because she is related to me,” Everyone stared at the older boy and couldn’t believe what he was doing. Si Wan got on his knees and bowed until his forehead was touching the ground.

“I’m sorry for my mishaps earlier when I first got transferred over here. I didn’t mean to act so cruel and mean to everyone,” Si Wan stated while everyone felt his sincere apology. “Truthfully, I’m sorry to you the most Daniel,” Niel’s eyes lighten up and stared at the older boy’s bowing position.

“I’m sorry for hurting you and playing with your mind. It’s just…you reminded me of Hye Shi the most. Earlier, Hye Shi would be so happy and cheerful. She always had a smile on her lips no matter how much pain she would go through. She also had a bad temper and got jealous easily. You remind me of her so much, but now she is here. I found her…I’m at peace now. So please accept my apologies,” Si Wan stated while not looking up.

Everyone was silent and couldn’t move. Yo Seob recovered first and began clapping slowly. The girls joined in as well and slowly the rest of the boys including Sector R excluding Ye Jun who walked away first and couldn’t believe it. Everyone was surprised. Tinnie looked and saw Ye Jun leaving. She wondered something strange about him. She slowly snuck away from the group and followed him without anyone knowing.

Qri walked on over to Si Wan and helped him up first. “We forgive you, we all might not know what it’s like to be separated from your siblings but we all know it hurts very badly,” Qri said while smiling. Si Wan grinned and thanked her.

“Then…Jun Hyung, could we…be friends truthfully?” Si Wan asked for a truce while smiling.

“Looking out for one another?” Jun Hyung asked carefully while raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah…we’d like that,” The whole Sector R stated while grinning. The Sector R all nodded while Mika looked at L.Joe. L.Joe looked back at him and didn’t know what to do. Mika stuck out a hand for L.Joe to shake.

“We’ll be friends now okay Byung Hun?” Mika asked while replacing his smirk with a tender smile. L.Joe blinked and took Mika’s hand carefully. Mika’s icy cold hand slowly warmed up to L.Joe’s touch.

“Sure…Su Hoon-hyung,” L.Joe said while smiling.

“It’s been a long time I haven’t heard you call me that…” Mika said while ruffling up L.Joe’s blond hairs.

“Well now that are all friends –let’s turn over a new leaf,” Dong Jun asked while smiling. Hae Won met up with Dong Jun’s sudden gaze and smiled a bit. Dong Jun smiled and turned away and talked to Min Zy. Hae Won smiled and hugged L.Joe tightly. Si Wan and Niel exchanged glances and looked at Tinnie. But the problem is, Tinnie’s gone!

~~~

Seunii's Love Letters:

Double updates~ Woohoo!

I have hinted the mysterious boy who called Tinnie Noona :D

& Just a heads up, the boy who called Tinnie that will be very important soon because he and Tinnie will have some kind of relationship. Not a love interest though but a close friendship. But anyways where did Tinnie go?

Other things; I'm still thinking whether Karam should be a love interest or no. I got two answers and they sort of...made me go on a 50/50 here xD but it helps!~ Thank you!

Thankies for reading~<3 Long chapter for everyone ^^