Happy Days

My Tragic Love For You ♥

“So wait, Soo Yun was stuck in the closet with Onew? Isn’t he afraid of the dark?” Jae Joong couldn’t stop laughing after he heard Yoo Chun explain the situation to him.

“Yes Head Master - that’s why they had to cancel Yo Seob’s appointment yesterday,” Yoo Chun said while rolling his eyes.

“Bahaha! Poor Soo Yun! But I’m sorry, that’s just some funny stuff there!” Jae Joong continued laughing.

“Anyways - I figured out from Eun Jung and Sung Min that Yo Seob was the one that did that. So Yo Seob is placed into the penalty box by himself for reckless behaviors towards the Doctors. So he’ll be spending the rest of the days in there,” Yoo Chun said while shifting up his glasses.

“Okay so what else do you have for me?” Jae Joong asked while snickering.

“Uhh, oh Ahn Daniel, his treatment for his restless nights of sleep-” Jae Joong stopped snickering when he heard this. Jae Joong’s expression turned into a serious.

“PTSD also known as post-traumatic stress disorder - continue,” Jae Joong said while Yoo Chun nodded and flipped the page on his clip board.

“I’ve been studying him for last couple of days and it seems like it has cooled down. Since Niel has been getting bad nightmares due to his mother dying when he just barely turned seven years old. His father has been blaming the sad death on Niel and as from what I see here, his father committed suicide as well,”

“So much pain that cannot be handled. Poor boy,” Jae Joong whispered.

“-Niel was sent for child support and has been living in the orphanage until you adopted him,” Jae Joong smiled lightly and looked over at the picture frame that was on his desk. It was a picture of a younger version of Jae Joong and Niel.

“Head Master?” Yoo Chun called out and Jae Joong looked over. “About Im Hye Shi and Im Woong Jae’s parents?” Yoo Chun asked.

“Yes, what about their real parents?” Jae Joong asked while looking interested.

“They’re alive,” Yoo Chun murmured. “Last time someone spotted them, they were in Beijing,” Yoo Chun said quietly. Jae Joong couldn’t believe it.

---

“Are you sure you saw a Penguin suited man walk across here?” Tinnie asked while walking straight with her eyes covered by Ye Jun. 

“Do you not trust me?” Ye Jun teased.

“Last time you did this to me - the outcome was terrible,” Tinnie snickered.

“Oh shush! Who knew you were clumsy,” Ye Jun stated while rolling his eyes.

“Anyways we are almost there okay?” Ye Jun said while leading the way. Tinnie sighed and nodded. After a while a walking Ye Jun stopped. “Wait until I tell you to open your eyes okay?”

“Yes Pippo,” Tinnie said while keeping her eyes closed. Ye Jun slowly took his hand away and looked at her. “No peeking,” Ye Jun warned.

“I won’t peek Pippo,” Tinnie said while smiling.

“Promise?” Ye Jun asked.

“Promise,” Tinnie said while giggling.

“Alright,” Ye Jun smiled while blushing a bit. He scurried away and set up a few knick-knacks. Tinnie stood there waiting patiently. Wondering what on earth Ye Jun could be doing this time.

Ever since Tinnie gave up on Niel - Ye Jun had taken her whole heart away. She seemed happier with Ye Jun by her side. She could tell him anything and he would listen, which made her happy. She couldn’t even understand why she even liked Niel in the first place. There is one thing that Tinnie knew - she is in love with Ye Jun.

While Tinnie was ‘going out’ with Ye Jun - he’s softer and sweeter to everyone in Sector S. His cold and mean features were fading away which warmed up Tinnie’s heart. He wanted to make Tinnie happy so he knew that he had to change a few spots. But his playful and hidden ‘cheesy’ side was still there.

“Pippo - are you done yet?” Tinnie asked.

“Almost,” Ye Jun announced with a happy tone.

“Okay, but after the surprise - you’re treating me to lunch,” Tinnie said while pouting. Tinnie didn’t hear a response from Ye Jun. Tinnie waited patiently until she felt a pair of warm arms hugging her waist.

“Are you ready for the surprise?” A sweet voice whispered into her ear.

“Ever since came and woke me up early this morning - I’m dying of curiosity,” Tinnie answered while Ye Jun chuckles.

“Okay come on,” Ye Jun took her hand and led her forward. As she walked, she heard water falling from in front of her. “Almost there...and now open your eyes,” Ye Jun whispered. Tinnie slowly opened her eyes to seeing a table filled with food. She looked behind it and saw a water fountain with tiny fishes swimming inside. She glanced around and saw a garden filled with beautiful flowers as well.

“Oh my...” Tinnie gasped out while smiling brightly.

“You like it?” Ye Jun embarrassingly asked while scratching the back of his neck.

“Do I like it? I love it Ye Jun,” Tinnie said while wrapping her arms around her lover’s neck. She hugged him tightly and smiled.

“I’m glad that you do Hye Shi,” Ye Jun said while kissing the top of her head.

“Did you make the food as well?” Tinnie asked while staring at the table filled with delicious looking food.

“Ehh...I tried but Si Wan and Lee U helped as well,” Ye Jun said while pouting. Tinnie laughed lightly and kissed his cheek.

“Well, I still love it anyways. Thank you my sweet Pippo,” Tinnie said.

“Oh Pengu, you know I’ll try my best to make you happy,” Ye Jun took Tinnie’s hand and led her over to the table. He pulled out the chair and motioned for her to sit down. Tinnie did so while blushing and Ye Jun pushed Tinnie’s chair in a bit. Ye Jun walked on over to his seat and sat down.

“I also have a surprise for you,” Ye Jun said while taking something out from his pocket.

“What more can you give you Pippo?” Tinnie asked and then he held out his hand.

“Hand please,” Tinnie shyly handed him, her hand. She then felt a cold item slip onto her finger. Ye Jun then lift up her hand and showed her the ring. Ye Jun showed her his hand as well and there on both hands were matching rings.

“Its a couple ring,” Ye Jun said while smiling.

“This now is a sign that will show everyone that you belong to me!” Ye Jun said happily with a goofy grin. Tinnie giggled and took her hand back.

“It’s beautiful Ye Jun,” Tinnie said while touching the ring.

“Only the best for Mrs. Shim,” Ye Jun said while winking.

“You’re so cheesy,” Tinnie said while blushing.

“Alright - let’s eat before the food gets cold,” Ye Jun said while pilling up food on Tinnie’s plate before his. Tinnie smiled and looked at Ye Jun with loving eyes. How could she be so lucky to have him? Thinking of all those times that they spent together made her so happy.

Maybe her life isn’t that tragic now that she has found the source of light that will guide her to happiness and love. Even though her past was difficult for her to handle - she now knew that her future would be different with the help of her loving boyfriend.

As for the other couples – guess what happened?

Ki Kwang and Rae Mi are holding strong on their relationship while Key and Hyun Jin are finally together. Hae Won and L.Joe are still going at it and their love got even stronger when L.Joe protected her from the ‘Ghost’. As for Mae Ri and Tae Min – surprisingly they got together with the help of Cupid Jung Min and Cupid Sung Min.  

Everything was just perfect; but Si Wan wasn’t really happy to find out that he MIGHT be siblings with Ye Jun but he’ll just have to learn to love Ye Jun like a brother-in-law soon. 

---

Seunii's Love Letters:

Final chapter! Thank you for those who read, that makes me happy ^^

Not so sure on who I should write about next so any suggestions? :D