House of the Choi I

Problems with Prearranged Marriage

@atikah87: thanks for the long comment! Yeap they bicker again in this chapter. I find it fun to imagine them bickering as well :)

@minsul_droidoflov: heehee thanks for the comment! Hope you will find this chapter funny and slightly? romantic then :)

@pepperflakes: thanks for the comment! Now they do, in this chapter! :)

And everyone else, hope you guys will enjoy this chapter :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been 10 minutes since they arrived at the new house.

“Yahh, what’s wrong with you? Why haven’t you found the right keys?” Sulli complained, standing outside the door in the cold, slightly shivering.

“Shhhh, I’m about to find the right ones.” Minho replied, fumbling with a chain of who knows how many keys there are. Not that he was free enough to count the number of keys in the chain, since he was already having a massive trouble finding the right set to unlock the main door.

*Sniff* *sniff*

“Stop sniffing will you? It’s disrupting my concentration.” Minho complained, halting for a moment before trying out the next key.

“It’s not like I can help it. It’s my nose…” Sulli whined in return.

Minho sighed and stopped his movement. He removed his outer coat and threw it to the side, where Sulli caught on to it. Without even looking back at her, he continued with his key mission.

“Thanks.” Sulli muttered. She wore the black outer coat over her, a comforting smile on her face.

*Click*

FINALLY! Both exclaimed in their mind. The door opened.

*Click*

The living room was well decorated, the walls painted in the favourite colours of Minho and Sulli; a harmonious combination of blue and pink respectively. A brown sofa sat in the centre of the room, facing a new LED television.

Minho was still admiring the new sight in front of him when he saw Sulli scurrying off in the direction of the corridor. Sensing something amiss, or that gut feelings told him that she might be up to something, he trailed after her.

Sulli was pretty certain that this was the only room with furniture: a king sized bed, a dressing table, side tables beside the bed, and a large wardrobe. She entered the room, and saw Minho behind her.

“This bed is mine!” She exclaimed.

“Fine, I’ll take the other one.” Minho replied casually.

“There’s no ‘other one’,” Sulli replied with a slight fake smile. “You will have to take the sofa then.”

“What?” Minho was astonished. How could it be that there’s only one bed? Then again, he thought of his and her parents. It was pretty much like their style of planning…to ensure maximum contact between himself and Sulli.

“Why should I take the sofa?” Minho argued.

“Aren’t you a gentleman?” Sulli tested his guts. He would have to succumb to her if he wanted to prove himself a gentleman. Then again Minho always had a thought different from hers.

“If I’m a gentleman I would sleep with you on the same bed and not do anything to you.”

Well…he does make sense in his own ways… Sulli sighed. Her plan was not working out.

“But I don’t trust you.” Sulli argued back.

“If you don’t trust me I don’t see the need to act gentlemanly in front of you. You take the sofa then.” Minho replied and lay down on the bed.

NOOOOO. Sulli will not admit defeat so easily.

“FINE. We share the bed. And you promise to be a gentleman.” Sulli conceded.

“Deal!”

They opened the wardrobe to find a pair of couple sleepwear. Minho still had his collared shirt on when he reappeared from the bathroom, simply because his sleepwear didn’t provide any shirt for men, and obviously he felt awkward if he did not wear any shirt in front of Sulli.

“Yah what is this? The shorts don’t complement the shirt at all!” Sulli laughed on the bed.

“Stop laughing and change into yours,” Minho replied, slightly irritated. Tomorrow he promises himself that he would get more sets of decent sleepwear.

Sulli realised that her sleepwear was problematic as well. It appeared as though it was a simple spaghetti strap that covered her top; however, it was slightly translucent and revealed part of her cleavage. What was more problematic was that she, unlike Minho, had no shirt to put on in addition, to cover that translucent part of her top. A wave of panic engulfed her.

When she reappeared in front of Minho, her hands were busy placing her hair in front of herself, especially in front of the cleavage.

Minho noticed something amiss in her. She looked…panicky…

“Are you alright?” A concerned tone greeted her as she saw Minho slowly approaching her.

“Of…course!” Sulli replied frantically.

Something must be wrong with her. He noticed her non-stop hand movement.

“Yahh what’s wrong with your hair?” He questioned again.

“Nothing’s wrong. What’s wrong? Something’s wrong with you?” She replied incoherently. “Just go to sleep and don’t care about me.” She replied, frequently looking down, hoping that that makes her hair appear longer and enough to hide the translucent part.

FINE! That’s all I get for trying to be nice to her. Minho was slightly pissed at Sulli’s attitude towards him. He was just being concerned and all he got was her aloof response. He climbed up the bed on the left side.

Sulli climbed up to the right and turned off the lights almost immediately.

A bolster was placed in the middle of the bed, separating the two apart.

….

He smelled the familiar scent of her hair.

She felt the warm embrace around her.

They were pretty much enjoying it until...something inside their heads told them that this isn’t right.

Opening their eyes, they met each other’s gaze and felt each other’s presence. They looked down to see their legs entwined, his arms were around her and she was snuggling in his chest.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” They sprung away from each other almost immediately and got off the bed at first instant.

“What did you do to me?” Sulli was the first to scream from one side of the bed.

“I did nothing to you. Why did you pounce onto me?” Minho shouted from the other side.

“Pounce? I did nothing of the sort!” Sulli shouted.

“Then why are you in my embrace?” Minho asked.

“How would I know?” Sulli shouted back.

Silence followed, and then, as if a sudden realisation hit them, “Bolster!” They exclaimed in union. Both turned to the side to see the bolster lying on the ground at the end of the bed, like an abandoned child.

Sulli was slightly panting, her chest rising up and down. Minho noticed the translucent in her sleepwear. His gaze lingered for a moment, maybe out of shock; out of surprise…Sulli noticed his slightly abnormal behaviour and followed his gaze. When she saw his gaze on her translucent sleepwear, her face went red and she exclaimed “ert!” while pointing at him with one hand and covering herself with the other.

“What? Where’s the ert?” Minho regained awareness with her exclamation and looked up at her.

“You! ert!” Sulli exclaimed once more, her face getting redder second by second.

“I’m…” Minho realise why Sulli thought he was a ert. “I’m not! I was just shocked…” Minho admitted and his face turned red as well.

“No matter what, you’re still a ert!” Sulli screamed once more.

“I’m not!” Minho argued. “Who asked you to wear such a sleepwear? Any normal guy would be affected, it’s not just me!”

“DAMN! Why are you normal?” Sulli exclaimed, now she’s just screaming without reasoning.

“Why can’t I be normal?” Minho shouted back. DAMN. This girl is not making sense here. I would definitely lose if I continue to argue with her like this.

Outside the house, the two ommas are listening to their children screaming at each other.

“Aigooo…I didn’t know Minho would be so fast in his action.” One Mrs Choi commented to the other.

“Mianhae, our Jinri doesn’t seem to know how to accept this.” The other Mrs Choi replied.

They giggled to themselves.

“I don’t think we should interrupt them.” Mrs Choi suggested.

“I agree. Let’s just leave their belongings in the living room.” The other Mrs Choi nodded.

*Click*

Yes they had spare keys.

*Creak*

The door opened. They left the 2 luggage in the middle of the living room, and then left.

“Okay! Let’s not argue anymore.” Minho made the “pause” signal.

“It was your fault to begin with!” Sulli argued.

Minho sighed. Okay, the only way to resolve this is to accept responsibility.

“Okay, I admit it’s my fault.” He said slowly.

Sulli stared at him with satisfaction.

“So I will take responsibility for all this.” Minho continued

Nooo…this is not right…what responsibility is he talking about? Sulli thought to herself.

“Since things have gone this way, let’s be a real couple. Let’s be REAL.” Minho concluded and walked towards Sulli, an evil smile on his face.

Sulli’s eyes widened in shock, why does she think that she has fallen into a trap?

“Noooo! Stop coming towards me!” Sulli retreated while Minho continued his advance.

She was backed to the wall, and Minho’s arms surrounded her sides, cornering her further. He was just standing in front of her, centimetres away.

“What…what do you want to do?” Sulli stuttered in shock, and probably fear as well.

“Take responsibility. Since you insisted that it’s my fault.” Minho replied, a smile on his face.

“I…I don’t need you to take any responsibility.” Sulli replied.

“How I can I not do anything? You said it’s my fault.” Minho gave a sad face.

What does this guy seriously want? Sulli screamed to herself.

“Unless you admit that it’s your fault. Then I won’t do anything to you.” Minho suggested.

Sulli wanted to stop everything now, so she agreed without thinking further.

“Fine, it’s my fault. Okay? You don’t need to take responsibility or anything.” Sulli said to him.

Minho stepped back from her.

“See, things would have been much easier if you admit that you were seducing me from the start.” Minho said in a serious tone, then smiled and left the room.

“Hmm…okay…wait what seduce? I wasn’t seducing you!” Sulli thought for a moment and realised what he was saying. When she was about to make her point to him, she realised that he was already not in the room.

“Yahh Choi Minho! I wasn’t seducing you!” Sulli exclaimed, running out of the room.

Minho heard her yelling. Gosh this girl gets tricked so easily. He thought to himself and laughed.