Close To You

Shining Star

The first day of the commercial shoot ended well though it took all her energy and sanity. She lied on the soft hotel bed after cleansing all traces of make up on her face and taking a long warm bath to calm her raging emotions. 

What is this kind of feeling? She does not like it. It feels like it is not her. Like another entity is starting to take over her mind and body. She closed her eyes tight but opened them immediately because all she can see even in darkness are those intense dark eyes. The eyes of the devil. And she cannot understand why she felt warm. She wants to cry. 

"I don't like this at all. Please make this stop." she pleaded to no one. 

She needed to get out and get some fresh air. And one more thing. She needs avoid him at all cost. It is already nearing midnight, maybe he is already asleep or drinking somehere with his brothers. She took her phone and her headphone with her. She saw a very good place to be alone while wandering the hotel a while ago. There is a hidden garden near a secluded swimming pool. Maybe getting her feet inside the pool will cool her already slightly sweaty body.

"Ottoke?! I must be crazy. I need my unnies but I guess they are all asleep at this hour" She really felt lost. 

"2 more days Joohyun and this will be all over. I will never ever accept projects with him again."

As she neared the garden she didn't notice a pair of eyes watching her calmly walking towards the pool. As she sat and entered her legs into the pool and lied on her back on the wooden flooring  while closing her eyes a smile appeared on his lips. 

Seohyun felt the fresh air caress her skin. She felt calm and relaxed as she listened to her playlist of classical music. At least before going to bed she will get rid of all the thoughts that is disturbing her. She feels sleepy and decided to return to her room. But that night was not meant to be calming or relaxing for her. As she opened her eyes she screamed as she saw the face of the person she was running away from a while ago. Her screamed was cut short because immediately a hand covered to prevent her from alarming all the people nearby. Her calm heart is now beating twice as hard as she was in her room. 

"Anyeong Seohyun-ah".

Yonghwa was smiling calmly at her as his face went too close for comfort. His arms was snaking around her shoulders. It was suffocating she couldn't breathe as her heart was hammering wildly against her chest. 

"Let go of me, you pabo!"

"I will if you stay here for an hour with me"

"What?! An hour? Why?"

"I just want you to"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then we will stay like this till morning"

"You are really crazy"

"For you"

".....let go Yonghwa-shi"

Upon hearing his name uttered by her he felt really helpless. It sounded like a plea for him to pull her closer. It was like a trance. What sorcery does she bring always? His grip tightened. He won't let go. He needed her to be by his side or else he will go crazy. He doesn't care. Seohyun is his. And he will take whatever is his. 

Seohyun doesn't understand this man. One time he is like an immature kid then suddenly he turns into someone dangerous and intense. She will never win. She knew in his heart this man won't budge.

"Arasseo. I will stay but for one hour only as you said. Then leave me alone until the shooting ends.  Am I clear?"

His sunny smile returned. She can handle his choding side but not his other side. She feels like his other side will soon make her forget. It is very dangerous and she don't want any thing to do with him. So better stay and keep his choding side at work for her to feel safe.

"I cannot promise. But I'll do my best" he said grinning from ear to ear.

"You have to do it."

"Why are you here at this hour Hyun? It is not safe."

"I am safe until you came"

He sat beside her and dipped his feet in the pool just like her. He took one of her headphone and listened to what she was listening. She just heaved a deep sigh and let him do what he wanted.

This is gonna be a long night.