Hello Seohyun-ssi

Shining Star

Music Bank

The studio was so full. Lots of loyal fans came to watch their idols. Some were holding banners and made up fan signs. Other's went all out and wore the colors of their idols. A sea of blue and pink wre dominant among the fans. This is a sign that there are many Boice and Soshi expectators. Cameramen were preparing their cameras. Floor directors are busy giving instructions for last minute changes. Wires are rolled out, fans coming in, lighting wEre tested, MC's rehaersing their lines, props men preparing the props to be used and most of all PA's running back and forth to make sure everything is ready for their artists.

If the performance area is crowded and so chaotic then the backstage area is like armageddon. Each waiting room has busy make up artists re-touching, stylists, adjusting outfits, errand boys bringing in food and other amneties, managers pep talking the artists and artists rehearsing for last minute touch ups. Everybody seemed agitated and excited. Sunbaes were greeted with enthusiasm by their hoobaes and dongsaengs on hallways.

Inside the SNSD waiting room is no different. Yuri, jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung were on some chairs while make up artists do their face. Taeyon is reahearsing her lines especially during the high tone part. Sunny is fitting her stage outfit while some stylist adjust her shirt. For today's performance they will be wearing their white fitted shirts which is half folded to their mid riffs and their siganture skinny jeans with matching white oxford heeled shoes. The outfit could be seen on their Gee MV which received lots of positive feedbacks from fans and critics upon release one week ago. Hyohyeon, could be seen in the corner practicing some dance steps. Yoona is eating some food at the corner while chatting with their PA unnies. Meanwhile, the pretty maknae is fidgeting with her self help book. Among the rest she looks more nervous. She is not nervous on the performance but the task that was assigned to her by their manager-oppa.

"Omo! God please guide me and give me strength." she whispred to herself.

"Oooohhh, our maknae is nervous right?" Hyohyeon patted her back and comforted her.

"Ne Unni. " she admitted shyly.

"Tell me, do you have a crush on Yonghwa-sunbaenim? Only people with a crush would be nervous meeting someone"

"Aniyo!! It's just that I'm shy and I am not comfortable doing it. But I know I must do it because we should be respectful to our seniors"

"Don't worry Seohyun-ah, everything will be alright." Taeyon answered form afar.

The rest of the members laughed because they knew that Seohyun is not comfortable meeting guys. They have some hint somehow that something's fishy has happened before to their maknae and Yonghwa. They have fished out some info form her that Yonghwa embarassed her many times and embarassed her big time before. They knew that Seohyun hated Yonghwa's personality and his very prescence. All of her Unnies find it cute though and they won't stop bugging Seohyun about him. Secretly in their hearts they find the two a perfect couple if given a chance.

-CNBLUE Waiting Room-

Minhyuk is imagining an imaginary drums and is hitting the air as if a true drum set is in front of him. Jungshin is plucking his beloved bass guitar while singing together some of the chorus of their song I'm a Loner. Jonghyun is constantly eating something while listening to some music on his ipod. Yonghwa on the other hand is also practicing with his guitar.

"Guys, rookies will be coming here one by one to give their cd's to you. So please accomodate them well" Manager Joon suddenly called out form the door.

"Ah, shinja? Of course Hyung. We will accomodate them well. Hehe." Minhyuk answered way too excited.

"Yah! Minyuk-ah! Behave arasso?"Manager Joon shot back.

After a while, rookies has began to come and gave their cd's to them. They responded to them nicely. The girls can't hide their sparkling eyes at the sight of the four handsome men. The male rookies could be seen giving them their utmost respect. After a few moments Manager Joon came with something to add.

" *coughs* Ah the lovely ladies of SNSD will be here in a moment to give them their cd." he said looking flustered.

The three members high fived each other looking excited as well. Jung Yonghwa looks amused as if something is playing in his mind.

"Ya! Hyung, why do you look so red?" Jungshin asked their Manager.

"Me? Well, uhh..it's SNSD. My Yuri-ah..I mean the girls were very beautiful you know" Manager Joon answered looking giddy.

"Haha. Hyung is a Soshi fan!!. I have never seen him this happy before." Jonghyun teased.

When suddenly...

"Anyonghaeseyo! We are Sonyuh Shidae-imnida!!!".