Her Fear

Pure White

The previous chapter was indeed very short, so I will try to make this longer, but I can't promise anything since I'm very bad at writing long chapters. >.<


________________________________


Changmin was sitting on the couch watching TV. 

After his conversation with Jooeun two days ago, he didn't go out of his house and even canceled all his lessons pretending he was very sick.

He knew how Jooeun felt since he was very much the same and thinking about Jooeun's current condition made his heart ache. For two days all he did was sitting in front of the TV and thinking about a way to make Jaejoong suffer as much as Jooeun. But none of his ideas were harsh enough.

"Damn you my overly good mind." he mumbled to himself. 

Then he heard the sound of the door opening. 

"Hyung! Is it you?" he shouted.

He heard the other shouting "Yes!" and turned back to face the TV.

His hyung went to kitchen and shouted again.

"Did you really not prepare any food?" 

Changmin pretended he was sick and whined "Oh, my throat..." 

He was the one who did the eating, not the one who prepared the food.

Both of them knew it, but his hyung just hoped, maybe this time that little food grinding devil prepared something.

He sighed and started taking out the ingredients.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jooeun was happily listening to music in her room. Jaejoong wouldn't come back tonight, he had gone to Japan for a meeting as he was the new director of ISIS Group.

'Just wait,' she thought. 'In four years I will be the CEO of ISIS. Then I will make you vomit blood!' 

That thought made her smile and also reminded her that she would have to go to university next year. 

Her smile faded away pretty quick. 

'I don't want to go out to public.' 

But she knew very well that there weren't any private lessons for university lessons.

"DAMN!" she screamed. 

She was sure if Changmin heard her, he would say "Be happy! Life is giving you a chance to get over your fear!" 

"Good thing he isn't here..." she sighed, the thing she hated most after Jaejoong was someone giving her advice about her fear to go out to public.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunho sat to his desk and looked through the information he gathered.

"-She has a fear of going out to public because of her appearrance.

-She is extremely intelligent and is said to take over the CEO position in a few years.

-She recently married Kim Jaejoong, the son of Delta Company's CEO Han Eunkyung and actor Kim Daejung."

He read out the information that wasn't included in the file that was given to him.

He didn't know that Changmin, his housemate, heard him and was now standing behind him.

"Why are you gathering information about Jooeun?" he said looking at the file in Yunho's hands.

Yunho jumped in fright and turned back to look at Changmin. 

"Oh, you scared me!" he said holding his hand over his heart. "That... You know, I started working in ISIS and I heard that the CEO had a daughter. So I went around investigating but all I had found out was that she was just 18 and also already married." 

He immadiately made up a lie, in hopes Changmin would believe.

But, he didn't...

"Hyung, I know you're in some dangerous business, don't try to hide anything from me by making up such lies. You know you can't fool me. I helped you in the past and would also help you now. But if you try to harm Jooeun, I will make you regret it. She is just like my sister, okay?" 

And with that, Changmin went out.

The last sentence was replaying in Yunho's mind.

'She is just like my sister, okay?' 

Yunho knew Changmin's sister, how could he not? The three of them grew up together. But he also knew about his sister's horrible death. 11 years ago, Changmin's 12 year old sister had been kidnapped when she was going home from school and was tortured to death. 3 days later, her body was found near school and the one who had found the body was Changmin. After that, Changmin stopped talking and didn't talk for 2 years. During that time he studied like crazy and gratuated from university at the age of 15. 

Him saying 'she is like my sister' about someone meant that he would do anything to protect her. 

Yunho was now thinking about what he should do. He just couldn't bring himself to continue his mission nor could he give up this chance to take revenge.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At the room next to Yunho's, Changmin was thinking about what he saw moments ago. 

What could be Yunho's mission? 

How could it have anything to do with the sheltered princess? 

And why did he end up rememberinghis worst memory, the one he tried so hard to forget, his sister's death?

"AAARGH!!" he screamed hoping Yunho heard it too.

He decided sitting here wouldn't do any good, so he dressed up and went out. 

He would go see Jooeun...


 

______________________________________

 

Guys, I have a question: 

Should Yunho continue with his assigned mission or should he give it up and try to find a way to protect Jooeun, who he never met before, from his boss?


I don't know when I will update again, so  you have all the time that exists to answer it. ^^