Surprises

Pure White

I didn't update... And I'm really sorry for that but I'm here to update today! Here's the chapter. ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Okay, Changmin."

"Okay what, hyung?"

Changmin turned to Yunho who was standing behind him.

"I won't do anything to Jooeun."

That wasn't a total lie, but it wasn't totally the truth either. He wasn't sure of what to do yet. He wouldn't touch Jooeun for now, but he wasn't sure that he could say the same thing later.

Seeing that Yunho still didn't go out, Changmin asked "Is there something else?"

Yunho gave him a confused look. He wasn't aware of the fact that he was still standing there in the middle of Changmin's room.

"Oh...Ah yes..."

Yunho didn't talk for a while.

"I have a condition."

That awakened the curiousity in Changmin. Yunho had never put any conditions to anything.

"and what is that?" Changmin asked.

"Introduce me to Jooeun."

"WHAT?!" Changmin shouted. "Never!"

Yunho hated what he was about to do but it had to be done.

"Then I will have to shoot her because she will be marked as dangerous." he said continously apologizing to Changmin in his head. Normally, he would never say something like that, even if it was the truth.

Something stuck to Changmin's throat. He felt like he was choking.

"Hyung..?" he said with a voice that could barely be heard.

Yunho shrugged.

"You heard me."

Changmin never ever thought that his hyung would be able to act like that. He was frozen, standing there in front of some stanger that looked like his hyung, Yunho.

After an amount of time that felt like ages, he spoke again.

"Never, hyung. Never. I'm not going to let you do something to Jooeun..."

Yunho was going to answer him saying that it was for Jooeun's sake, but he didn't and just got out of Changmin's room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jooeun was in her room, sitting on the floor and looking at the pictures her mom took since Jooeun's birth.

"I was always white, pure white..." she mumbled to herself and then glanced at her brown wig that was thrown on her bed.

How much she had wished she was like her dad! A dark skin, dark brown hair and greenish brown eyes... But she wasn't like that. She was white, pure white from head to toe, except her blood red eyes.

"Just like my mom and grandma..." she spoke again.

"And my dad." someone said from behind her.

She turned around to see who it was and it was her dad.

"Dad!" she jumped to his arms. "I missed you so much!"

Her dad chuckled.

"Yeah, me too dear. I'm still shedding tears for sending a wonderful daughter like you off to another man."

Jooeun gave a weak smile to that. Her parents didn't know the fights going on in her new home every night and it wasn't like she would t-let them know either.

"You're such a fool dad!" she joked hugging her dad again.

"Yes, I am..." he said in response. "How are things going?"

"Ma...so-so. The university is boring and Jaejoong's boring too." she said with a pout.

"How can you say that about your husband, you disrespectful wife?"

Saying that, Jaejoong came in and sat next to the father-daughter.

Jooeun shrugged.

"Not that I said anything wrong. You are boring."

The couple had decided to act friendly in front of their families and it was going pretty well so far.

"Don't we play very funny games every night?" Jaejoong said with a little bit of anger in his voice.

Jaejoong wasn't the type of person who could tolerate jokes and what Jooeun said a moment ago was definitely something he couldn't tolerate. She would be in big trouble after her dad left. 

Jooeun wasn't stupid, she had already noticed the burning anger in her husband's every movement. So she said "Dad, why don't you stay for dinner? I'm cooking tonight." with a smile.

She knew that her dad wouldn't be able to say 'no' to her cute smiley face even if the world came to an end and so was it.

Her dad said "Okay." almost immadiately.

She jumped in joy and went to the kitchen saying "Then I will begin preparing the food."

The other two who were left behind in the room started talking about casual  things.

"The weather is nice today, huh." Jooeun's dad said.

Jaejoong nodded and said "You should come visit us more. Jooeun becomes very happy every time you visit us."

'and she isn't annoying me as much as she usually does.' he thought.

Meanwhile, Jooeun was thinking that maybe tonight there wouldn't be any plates that came flying to her...



_____________________________

 

Oooohh..! I've finally updated! ^^ 

So did you like it? o.o