"Does It Still Hurt?"

Moving On From The Past

 

Xiumin's van reached the hospital but Hara was still peacefully sleeping. He just take her again on his back and carried her inside. The staff offered his own back and even the other hospital personnel gave wheel chair but he politely refuse to take them all. He knew very well that she's more comfortable sleeping on his back than any other back and chair.
 He walked the aisle and finally reached their doctor's room. After a few moments, the doctor carefully removed her arm's cement. Right after that, as planned, they went straight the beach house.
 Even til they reached the beach house, Hara kept a deep sleep. Others were already by the waters, some are grilling, while Kris and Kai enjoys flirting, and the other guys were surrounded by some girls (the beach house is somewhat private so there are fewer people around). On the other hand, Jeni and Aiia are doing their best to attract boys around. They wore bikinis as y as possible, literaly making boys drool over them.
 
 It was before sunset when Hara finally woke up. She rubbed her eyes to adjust her vision and noticed she wasn't in the mansion's music room. Slowly, she slid out her bed and when she sat by its end, she felt like moving her right hand and there saw she wasn't wearing the cement anymore. She sniffed the clean air and felt relaxed. Her eyes drifted beside her;there was DomokYeol.
 *What happened last night-.
 No Hara. You should forget about that.
 You don't like him!
 You can't!*
 Xiumin then came knocking and went inside the room.
 "Did you get enough sleep?" he asked as he sitted beside her by the bed and brushed her hair. Hara leaned on his shoulder and spoke, "I did. When did they remove my arm braces?"
 "Just this morning when you were sleeping. Let's go down. Everyone's down there, having fun." he stood then took her hand.
 "Does it still hurt?" he asked.
 "Ani. Because you already held my hand." she grinned.
 "Does it still hurt?" (you know, what Xiumin means was that, is the pain on her heart still hurting because of her ex boyfriend .. =P) he jokingly asked again and stressed the words.
 "Yah!"
 "Just kidding. Let's go." he chuckled then dragged her down.
 As soon as they step down outside, girls on bikinis can be seen together with the SM boys. But one girl caught Hara's attention;Aiia.
 *Tsss. Showing up your true colors huh?* Hara said on her mind and saw her gave her a smirk (a 'you-jealous?' look).
 The two sitted at the shaded part of the house by the front. They kept quiet and enjoyed the environment. And as they do, Hara noticed a big rock formation by the side of the beach and thought of going there to get a better view of the sunset.
 "Hey, honey bun, let's go there. Let's watch the sunset together." she stood and took his arm.
 ">yawn< ah mianhae. I'm tired honey bee. I'll just get Chanyeol to go with you-"
 "No! I mean, I'll just go by myself. Take your rest and I'll get back here later. Bye!" she waved her hand and started walking away.
 Little did she know, Chanyeol was following her with his eyes since the time they got here in the house, 'til she walked by herself.
 [A/N: Hara was walking with her usual jersey jacket, short shorts, a pair of sandals and her hair was tight into a messy bun. But you know, boys are attracted to her as she passed by them.]
 She didn't entertained any flirtous doing by the men around her and just went straight to the rock on the beach side.
 When she finally reached the top of the rock, she wowed at the awesome view in front of her. Hara found a comfortable space somewhere in the rock and settled there. She was having a peaceful moment when,
 "aish. It's already setting-.
 Oh? Nugusaeyo?" a guy same age as hers suddenly climb the rock where she's at.
 "I should be the one asking that." Hara nitted her brows while the guy pulled himself up.
 "Annyong haseyo. Shim YeJun imnida. And you are?" he waved his hand with a cheerful smile.
 "Hara. I'm Hara." she answered.
 "Nice to meet you. You're a vacationist here, aren't you? 'Cause you don't seem familiar.
 You know, this is the nicest view in this place. That's why I always go here before the sun sets.
 Is that also the reason why you came here?" he took a space next to her but a bit away.
 Hara just nodded then hugged her knees.
 "You came here by yourself?" he asked again.
 Hara answered with a light shook of her head.
 "ah. With friends maybe." then she nodded.
 "Then why did you just go here by yourself? Isn't your boyfriend with you?"
 Hara gave him an i-don't-have-a-boyfriend look.
 "A loved one maybe?" he continued.
 "I'm not inlove with anyone." this time she answered with her brows nitted together.
 "Does it still hurt?" Hara somewhat remembered Xiumin's tease.
 "Whoa. I thought you wouldn't answer again. I think that's a sensitive topic for you. Change topic.
 Did you know that ..."
 
 Yejun told her a scary story. A tale about a female ghost hunting at a cave nearby. Hara was paying attention to his story and got interested with it.
 In the end, because of his story, he got himself a knew friend. Hara found him a good man and not like those who tries to hit on her.
 
 "... and there. That's how it was.
 Oh. It's so late.
 Your friends might've been looking for you." he stood and dusted off his shorts.
 "ah yeah. I should invite you over for dinner sometime." she stood herself.
 "Thanks in advance I guess. Can you jump down?" he pointed below.
 "Sure." she shrugged.
 After, YeJun walked her back to the villa and left as soon as she got inside.
 "oh Hara. You're just in time for dinner. What took you so long there? Didn't you got bored?" Mira greeted as soon as she arrived.
 "Ani. I got great company." she answered, making the others look at her, especially Chanyeol.
 *I'm a greater company than him.* he gritted his teeth.
 "Jinjja? Is it a girl or a guy?" Baekhyun asked as he set the food at the table.
 "Does it matter?
 I told him I'll invite him over sometime.
 Is that okay?" she sat down at the dining where everyone was.
 "Inviting a stranger over? Don't you think that's dangerous besttie?" Aiia cat-toned spoke.
 "Shut up. I don't need your opinion. And stop calling me best friend. Tss. It makes me nauseous." Hara rolled her eyes at her.
 [A/N: have I mentioned? They're used to this. And Aiia would just cutely pout after and just laugh it off to not make tension.]
 *Just wait you ! I'll get back to you!* Aiia cursed in her head.
 "Yeah sure. I'm not seeing any wrong with it. We invite companies too so why can't you right?" Suho shrugged and others nodded.
 "Cool. Oh yeah, by the way, he told me a ghost tale about a cave nearby. I got interested and want us go there sometime.
 Are you game?"
 "H-haunted cave?" Tao chilled.
 "Yep."
 "That would be awesome!" the others agree.
 "Great. I'll ask him to go with us there by next evening." she stated casually.
 *Evening?!* they all gulped as they thought they were going there in a morning.