"Changes"

Moving On From The Past

 

"What happened?! Why did the gates opened? And who was noona talking to?!" Tao bombarded Kris with questions.
 "Let's just take our rest for tonight and talk about this tomorrow. These things will be cleared as soon as we get back our homes and at school." Suho pushed everybody back inside. Some tried to but out while some just followed his instructions.
 Chanyeol: *I didn't even got to talk to her. And clear things up.*
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 At Hara's home place. She reached their house at 3am and saw Aunt Bree biting her nails in the front door.
 She stepped out the car while her aunt was nervously shaking.
 "ah, sweetie. You're back." she tried to keep a sweet greeting but her voice was shaky.
 "Let's just talk about this later Tita.
 I need some shower." she then started walking upstairs with shoulders slumped.
 "Ayos ka lang (Ph_ are you okay?) sweetie?" Aunt Bree asked from downstairs. Hara stopped and answered without looking back,
 "You knew everything that happened tita. So you should know the answer to that question, right?
 Excuse me. I'll just go to my room." she was about to stepped up again when she remembered,
 "ah. And by the way, please tell the staffs to bring my pets back here safely." and she finally left.
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
 The following day, the RS's gather around the sala with their bags waiting. Honey then came and energetically greeted them.
 "Annyong Haseyo!
 Did everyone enjoyed their stay here?"
 "Ne!"
 "I'm glad you did.
 So, it's time to leave this house now and face the changes that awaits you outside."
 Kai: "Changes?"
 "Changes. I swear there would be a lot of changes that waits for you all. I tell you, after this recreation, you'll definitely notice these changes just as soon as you step out the gates.
 Oh. Before I forget, later tonight, you'll all be needing to attend a program made specially for you guys at the SM Academy's event center. All your questions will be answered there.
 So, you guys ready? LET'S GO!" Honey pumped up her fist and they all left.
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 Hara's house...
 Her and her aunt were both at the dining area, having their lunch. Hara was busy eating while Aunt Bree was taking glance at her.
 "So how did you and Tita Joan planned this?" Hara asked without looking at her.
 "ah. Honey, we didn't intentionally wanted to hurt or play with your feelings. It's just that-"
 "But you already did." she cutted in.
 "I know." she guiltily admitted.
 "But you know? if we didn't do that, I won't able to see you smile and happy like that." Aunt Bree said with tears on her eyes.
 "It had been a while since I last saw you that happy. It was just when you met Chanyeol."
 Hara slowly look to meet eyes with her.
 "Frankly speaking hija, your smile when you're with Chanyeol can't be compared when you had LeeU. It was so different.
 As I was observing, you look a lot more comfortable with DomokYeol than with Mr.Tough or LeeUkuma." she mentioned. This made Hara chuckled a bit and the mood finally lightened.
 "Siguro (Ph_ maybe). He's different tita. But I left without even talking with him.
 And the last time he saw me was when LeeU and I were ...
 So I bet he's still mad. He can't forgive me for choosing LeeU over him."
 "But you didn't choose LeeU, did you? You just clear everything between the two of you and what Chanyeol saw isn't the real thing.
 But, really sweetie, tell me, you love him, don't you?"
 Hara was silent but her secretive smiles answers the question.
 "Don't we have to attend class today tita?" she changed the topic.
 "Ani. Joan told me that the RS's aren't required to attend school today. Instead, she gave me this." she handed Hara an invitation with her name behind.
 She curiously opened it and read.
 Aunt Bree: *Soon, you'll know the real reason Hara. Very very soon. And I'm glad you'd already moved on from the past and accept your future.*
 "Later tonight? At the SM Academy activity grounds?
 You'd come tita, right?"
 "Of course." she smiled.
 Hara: *'All of your questions will be answered' huh?* she shrugged. *I guess I'll just have to wait til tonight.* she then put aside the card and continued eating.
 "Do you want to go shop some clothes? We've missed a lot so we need to make up, huh?"
 "Sure. But uhm, Tita?"
 "Yes sweetie?"
 "What would we do with the crowd outside?"
 
 "Hara eonni! Saranghae!"
 "Hara! Love me instead!"
 "Chanyeol oppa loves you more!"
 "Noona I'm your number 1 fan!"
 
 ________________________________________________________________
 A/N: Wondering how Hara got fans surrounding their house? Well, you'll find out on the next chapter! ^_^
 Please do comment and keep your love coming. ^o^