Kicked out

Jealousy

You're walking towards the bus stop. After a boring day at school, you just don't want to go home, facing your mother. She would told you to do something worst, like telling you to do all the chores. You really hate chores, but as a pure, innocent girl you are, you're scared to object what she told you to do. Eventhough your mother did this to you or she's never even cook for you, but you still love her for raising you. 

When you reach infront of your house, you release your breath thinking what your mother will do this time. Then when you about to move one step ahead, your phone ringing vibrately. It's your mom. You answer it. "Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you now?" she asks you. "In front of the house. Wae-yeo?" Curiosity surrounds you. This is the first time your mother ask where are you. Before this, she doesn't even care about you even when you're in danger. "Don't come in." she said with agigated voice. "Omma, wae gere? Where I supposed to go?" you ask. "Ah, moulla! Go to your friend's, or kill yourself, I don't care. My boyfriend is with me now." she said that makes you dispirited. "But, I don't have any friends... W-what? Your boyfriend living with you again?" you're shocked. "This guy is not the same guy yesterday." she said. "Omma...!" you scream. "Calm down! He's staying here for just a few hours. I'll call you if he's gone, if I remember." she hang up. "Omma! Yoboseyo...? Yoboseyo?" You move your phone from your ear then call off. "She is beyond the bounds!" you can not stand the attitude of your mother then walked towards the door then opened the door. 

Your mother and his boyfriend was about to kiss each other and they stop when they saw you in front of the door with an angry face. "Who are you?" that guy ask. You're mother's eyes are wide open. "I'm... Her daughter." you answered.  "Mworago?" that guy stood up because he's shocked. He turned his head looking at your mother. "So you're married?!" he said. Your mother stood up tried to comfort him. "Aniya. She's lying. I don't know who she is." she said. "Chinca?" he said. "I'm not lying. And, what's the use of lying that I'm her daughter anyway? If you don't believe me, check our blood DNA then." you said proudly. "Ok, let's go, then." he said. Your mother held his hand. "NO! I mean..." she stuttered. "So, she is your daughter!" he said. "B-but his father passed away." she said. You smirked. "Chinca?" he said. "Excuse me, I want to talk to her for a sec." your mother pulled your hand to the kitchen. 

"What do you think you're doing?" your mother sounds angry. "I'm sick of you doing this all the time!" you almost scream. "Lower your voice!" she said. "Omma! Kemanhae-yeo! Stop dating bunch of guys just because you want their money. Kemanhe omma!" you scream. "Mwo?" he shocked, overheard you guys talking. You turned your head back, looking at him. Your mother walking near him and grab his hand. "She's lying.... don't believe her." she said. He released your mom's hand harshly then leave. 

Your mother come near you and hit you. "Ah." you hold your arm, relieving your pain. "Haengbokkhae? Oh? You're happy now?! Don't you know? He's the richest guy among all the guys I've dated!" She hits you endlessly. "Ah! Omma it's hurt." you said. You're mother pulled your arm to your room.

She opens your cupboard and throw all your clothes to you. "Get out of this house!" she screams. "Omma..." you cried. "After all the hard work, I take care of you when you are little and this you respond to me?" She keeps throwing your clothes. "If you don't like that guy, you can wait until he's giving he's money to me!" 

She slam the door leaving you outside with your luggage. "I've been waiting for this moment." You smirked then leave.

You walk beside the street holding your luggage, don't know where to go. 

YEAY, FINISH WITH MY 1ST CHAPTER. WELL, THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA BORING HUHU. :( BUT THANKS FOR READING ANYWAYYY. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. :)