Lied

Jealousy

It's Saturday morning. You wake up and realize you fell asleep at a bus stop then sigh while stretching. "Ugh! Pego pa!" you said when your stomach cried for food. You rummage your bag to find weither you bring your money or not. "Here it is." you said when you found a plenty of money in your bag, enough to spend it for foods.

You eat hungrily at a ramen shop. After you finish eating, you walk out looking around not knowing where to go. "I have to buy a house." you said to yourself. You suddenly remember something. You check your luggage and found your bank account book. "Where I can find a house to stay?" you said.

"Excuse me." someone approach you. You turned your head looking at him. "Did you just say you wanted to buy a house?" he said looking at your bank account secretly. "D-dae. I just said that. Wae-yeo?" you answered. "I have a nice house for you!" he said. "Really?" you suddenly become active. "Yes. Let me show you." he said. "Cakkaman. You're not doing anything right?" you said. "No, no! Of course not." he said. 

"What do you think?" he said when you guys reach infront of the house. "I love it." you answered. "So, do you think of buying it?" he said. "Urm..." you hesistated. 

After you look around the house, you agreed to buy it. "Here's the key." he said giving you the key. "Gomawo." you take the key from him then bowed your head. He then fled the scene.

That night......

You are showering, at night. Suddenly you heard foot steps coming near your bathroom but you ignore it. You think maybe it's just your imagination. Then you heard a sound of flowing water came from the sink. There's someone using the sink. You flick the curtain infront you and you're very shock when you saw a guy washing his hand. "Aaaahhhhh!" you scream while throwing your shampoos at him. He screamed too and tried to block it but he gave up and run away.

"Guys!" A guy named Kangjun running towards his gang. "What happen? You look like you just saw a ghost." Wonho said. "And scream like a girl." Myungsoo said. "T-there's a girl... In our bathroom." Kangjun said still exhausted. "A girl? In the bathroom? I wanna see!" said L.Joe. "Yah!" Kai screams. Myungsoo smiled. The conversation ended when they saw you're walking down the stairs. 

"What are you guys doing here?" you ask. "What are 'you' doing here?" L.Joe said. "I bought this house!" you said. "What? But we bought this house 3 months ago." Wonho said. "W-what?" you're very shocked. Myungsoo smirked then stood up. "Yah." he said walking near you. You lift your head looking at Myungsoo.

"You're doing this on purpose right?" Myungsoo said. "Busen marya?" you don't understand. "You pretend that you bought this house so you can live with us, right? I mean, how can someone sell a house when someone already bought it?" he said. "That doesn't make any sense!" Kangjun interrupts. 

"Why would I do that?!" you said. "Maybe because we're handsome." Kai said. When you heard Kai said that, you feel like you wanted to puke blood but you ignore him. "But seriously! I just bought it but I don't know that this house already have an owner!" you said. "Proof it to us." Wonho said.

Then suddenly a guy who sold you the house entered the house because he wanted to give you something that he forgot. "Kim Jae Hee, your..." he froze when he saw you and the gang. He was about to run away but you held his back shirt. "You're not going anywhere.." 

"Tell them that you sold me this house!" You tie him on the chair. "Yes! I sold her the house!" he answered. "But this is our house! We bought this 3 months ago!" Myungsoo said. "Give me my money back so I can get out of this house!" you scream. "I can't!" he said. "Why not?!" you ask. "The money.... I already used it for my mom's operation." he said. "What?!" you just can't believe what you just heard.

"I'm sorry! My mom is very ill and she have to get an operation so that she can recover, but I can't afford to pay for the fee. Today morning I was walking, tried to find a job, then I saw you holding your bank account book. Then I look at it secretly and I notice that you have a lot of money in your bank. I knew that you tried to find a house so, I lied to you, so I can take that money from you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" he explained. 

"But I can't live here forever! And what the neighbours will think!" you said. "You can pretend to be their maid! I promise! I'll pay you!" he said. "But I'm totally bankrupt right now. How can I buy new clothes or pay for my school fee?" you ask. "You can be their maid for real...? Or find a new job. I'm really sorry for your inconvenience! Now, can you please untie me?" he gave you a big smile.

YEAY! DONE WITH CHAPTER TWO. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THANKS FOR READING. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. :)