Jaejoong's Emo Pregnancy

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yunnie where are you going?” Yunho was being stopped by Jaejoong’s arm clinging onto him tightly. He just woke up and was about to take a shower. He tried his will power to carefully untangled his body from Jaejoong’s tight embrace as the latter’ body compressed into him like a baby.

 

 

“I’m going to take a shower baby, I need to go to the office today.” Jaejoong shook his head furiously and pout at his boyfriend begging not to leave him, poor Yunho lose to that pity image of his boyfriend.

 

 

Going back to the bed again, Jaejoong immediately settled himself on Yunho’s lap as he encircled his arms to Yunho’s neck.

 

 

“I don’t want you to leave!”

 

 

“But I have work waiting for me in the office baby.”

 

 

“No! Stay here!”

 

 

“But how am I suppose to run the company if I stay here? Files are piled up for my signatures and approval and I really need to check it now.” Jaejoong’s eyes became teary as he heard Yunho. Its been 2 months of Jaejoong’s pregnancy and Yunho was prepared to deal with the emotional hormones that seems to attack Jaejoong every single hour of a day. Especially when he’s leaving to office, Jaejoong would cry so hard like a baby as if his favorite candy has been grabbed from him.

 

 

“You don’t love me anymore, you don’t want to see me!”

 

 

“Who said I don’t love you? Huh?” Yunho run his hands to Jaejoong’s back gently giving his emotional boyfriend a gentle rub to soothe him.

 

 

“But you are leaving me!” Jaejoong sobbed harder that Yunho had to locked himself from a tight embrace, rocking Jaejoong on his arms like a baby.

 

 

“I am leaving to the office baby, I’m not literally leaving you for good!”

 

 

“But I’m going to miss you Yunnie!”

 

 

“Mom is here, if you want to go shopping I can asked her to go with you!”

 

 

“I don’t want to bother Umma!”

 

 

“JiYool is here.”

 

 

“I don’t want JiYool to see me crying if I get to miss you.” Yunho smiled and gave his angel a kiss on his head.

 

 

“Changmin is here you can enjoy eating everything here with him.”

 

 

“I don’t want to eat no more, I feel myself bloated!”

 

 

“You have every reason for every situation baby.”

 

 

“Coz I only want you!” Jaejoong squeezed himself more to Yunho’s chest, curling like a lost kitten that Yunho can’t help but to feel pity for his boyfriend. Jaejoong must be lonely when he’s not around considering the latter is dealing with some emotional hormones cause by his pregnancy.

 

 

“You only want me?” Yunho lifted Jaejoong’s chin and he saw his angel was indeed crying, his heart clenched at the sight and he can only gave his angel a long passionate kiss.

 

 

As they parted away, Jaejoong was panting and smiling as he held back his arms to Yunho’s neck.

 

 

“I only want you Yunnie!”

 

 

“I know that! Then are you ready then?” Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed as he look back at his boyfriend grinning at him.

 

 

“Ready to what?”

 

 

“Come with me in the office then!” Jaejoong mouth form a silent ‘wow’ and bounced at Yunho’s lap happily. He surely looks like a little kid now.

 

 

“Really Yunnie? I will go with you in your office?” Yunho nodded his head while offering Jaejoong a warm smile.

 

 

“Yes baby, at least you can stare at me and admire me in there the whole day!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and get up from yunho’s lap.

 

 

“And I will gauge every pair of eyes who would steal a glance to my Yunnie!” Yunho laughed whole heartedly as he dragged Jaejoong to the bathroom.

 

 

“Yes you can do that baby! But I’m afraid I have to do the same for you, do you know how hot you are when you’re in your y skinny jeans?” Jaejoong gulp as he can feel Yunho’s hot breath against his ears. He smirks and turned around as he encircled his arms to Yunho’s neck, tiptoeing a little to whisper on Yunho’s ear seductively.

 

 

“Then can you show me how hot you are when you moan my name Yunnie?” Yunho smirk as he lift Jaejoong up into the sink that the beauty let out a sudden gasps in surprise; facing each other together with Yunho stood up in between Jaejoong’s legs, Yunho work his hands under Jaejoong’s shirt.

 

 

“You sure of that baby?” Yunho nibbled his lips on Jaejoong’s sensitive ear lobe as the latter smiled and work on Yunho’s shirt to tear it off.

 

 

“Hmmmm . . . and you’re teasing me really good!”

 

 

“I’m not teasing you, I just want to memorize every single part of you!”

 

 

“And you’re being cheesy again!” Yunho’s shirt landed on the cold tiles as Yunho run down his hands to Jaejoong’s creamy neck holding it gently as he face his boyfriend.

 

 

“Am I?” Yunho gave a peck on Jaejoong’s lips really quick that the latter left wanting. The latter pout and Yunho can’t help but to lift Jaejoong into the bathtub as he discarded all Jaejoong’s clothes, he next his boxers as he joined Jaejoong on the tub.

 

 

“No more teasing Yunnie!”

 

 

“No more!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter