I like you

Play for me

 

Gently letting his slender fingers press on the lovely white keys, Minho soon found himself lost in the sweet harmonies of the piano, forgetting the presence of Key and Taemin.
 
Finishing the number quickly, Minho smiled, the feeling of playing the piano always electrified him. Always putting the flame in his heart and the happiness in his soul. This is what he was meant to do, what he was born for.
 
Suddenly, the sound of clapping filled the air and that brought Minho out of his thoughts, slightly surprising him. 
 
"Well, Mr.Choi, You play the piano beautifully." Key smiled at him, before looking over at Taemin, looking for some type of reaction or sign that he enjoyed it too.
 
Taemin stood still, eyes wondering from Minho to the piano, lingering on the beautiful instrument, the warmth in his brown eyes could tell anyone he loved it.
 
"He likes it, alot."
 
 Key smiled again. Looking back at Minho, putting his thumbs up to the elder, and Taemin mimicked Key, a small smirk placed on his pink lips.
 
It suddenly struck Minho with aw, how not only Key enjoyed his small performance, but how Taemin enjoyed it too. It made him happy to see the boy smiling even if it was small.
 
"Thank you, to you and Taemin, but call me Minho. I don't enjoy formalities, they aren't fun." 
 
Minho than stood from the stool and approached the duo, now focusing his attention to the tall blonde.
 
"When shall we start with Taemin's lessons? Soon?"
 
Key puckered his lips at Minho, furrowing his eyebrows as he thought everything out. 
 
Key had never doubted Taemin's abilities, nor had he ever given up on the younger, he'd always believe in Taemin. Always.
 
"I'm not sure... But you have to understand Taemin before you decide to teach him anything." Key said as he made his way past Minho, taking a seat in front of the piano, Taemin following and mimicking him.
 
"You have to understand the way he thinks, and why he thinks like that. It sounds silly, I know but it's rather complicated at first, like learning a new song. Make sure never to underestimate him, ever, He's smarter than me and most likely even you... He just doesn't know how to express it."
 
Key looked over at Taemin, gently brushing a lock of his brunette-red hair out of his eyes, smirking at him gently.
 
He must really care for him... 
 
Minho smiled at Taemin, before letting his eyes wonder to the blonde who was now looking at him, almost seeming as if he were studying the elder.
 
"Rule number one; don't touch him, not yet at least, he doesn't like physical contact with strangers such as yourself. It's nothing personal."
 
Minho nodded, moving his gaze back to Taemin, his mind wondering what the boy was actually capable of. Could he actually learn to play the piano? Was he capable?
 
"Rule number two; Don't doubt him. When Taemin wants to do something, he will do it, no questions asked. He's just as capable as you and me, remember that."
 
Taemin was patting his legs, his focus turning all around the room, looking at the patterns on the wall, taking in all the colors. 
 
"I believe thats all the rules you need to go by, other than that Taemin is just like anyone else  and very fun to be around." Key said as he patted Taemin softly on the knee, looking back up at Minho.
 
"I see, well, I think it'll be a pleasure to teach Taemin. I know he must be treated like he can't do anything, and even though I was shocked at first... I can tell that he can do this, he glows with a type of warmth that I can't fully explain."
 
The blonde stood up, walking upto Minho before reaching his hand out for a handshake, eyes filled with joy and a hint of uncerntainty.
 
"Thank you, but is that what you really feel? I could tell you thought it'd be a waste of time. You had the same look in your eyes, as everyone else, even his parents.
 
Minho was mildly shocked at the younger who was shaking his hand.
 
even his parents thought he was incapable? How could that be? I thought, out of all the people that cared for him, even Key, his parents would be the most loving to him. To push him forward.
 
Minho felt something in the pit of his heart, a type of feeling that Key probably felt too.
 
Looking up, He smiled not only at Key but at Taemin too.
 
"I'm glad you support and believe-in him. You must really care for him."
 
Turning his back to Minho, to look at Taemin, who was daintily running his fingers across the key's, Key sighed happily. 
 
"Yeah, we've known each other for years and he's like my little brother. When he was younger he'd call me umma, I thought it was the cutest thing in the world, and he still calls me it to this day." 
 
The blonde began to laugh, remembering all the times Taemin would call him umma. 
 
Taemin began to giggle and laugh with Key, smiling big at his hyung, and Minho soon joined in on the laughter too. He actually now enjoyed being around the two, he didn't mind the minor problems like how they would start and what would they start with, he was just glad he had this opportunity. 
 
Not even a day has passed and I already feel closer to these two, funny how fast things can happen.
 
Taemin stood up and made his way over to Key, now completing a small 3 man circle with the two. He loved joining in on the fun, he didn't like being left out.
 
"Minho-hyung, I like you." Taemin then proceeded to hug Minho and it took the taller man by surprise, he just looked down at the younger who was snuggling his face in his chest and smiling. 
Key let out a small laugh at Minho's surprised reaction, before he proceeded to guide his arms snuggly around the smaller.
 
"He must really like you if he touches you, Taemin feels uncomfortable when strangers come near him or try to touch him, I think its because he knows what they are thinking, is that right 'Minnie?" 
 
Taemin turned his face to the side, still clinging to minho and nodded before turning back around and cuddling closer to Minho. 
 
Minho didn't know how to react, mostly for the fear of making the younger uncomfortable. He didn't want that to happen, he wanted him to trust Minho, to know that he wasn't going to give up on him. 
 
"Taemin-Ah, I like you too."