the return

Stay

 

Hyunhee was packing her bag for school when she heard a knock on the door she knew it was going to be Suho coming to walk with her to school.

“One second, I’ll be right there!” she called.

Hyunhee walked over to the door and opened it, Hyunhee froze, her eyes began to well up with tears, then her eyes became less sad and more angry.

“What are you doing here!” she demanded with a deep, strong feeling of hatred in her voice.

Hyunhee couldn’t believe that HE was at her door.

“What does he want?” she thought to herself.

“please just let me explain why I'm here.” The man at her door begged desperately.

“You don’t deserve my time! now get out of my way I'm going to be late for school” Hyunhee said walking out of the door.

“I doubt you even know what school is.” Hyunhee said angrily.

“Of course I know what school is.” The man replied.

“Well it was never something you would ever bother taking your child to was it dad” Hyunhee argued as she walked down the stairs and left for school.

“Hyun-Hyun!” the man called.

Hyunhee stopped and without turning around she replied.

“Don’t you ever call me that! I hate you! You might’ve been my father once a long time ago but you aren’t anymore.” She said coldly as she left to walk to school.

Once Hyunhee knew she was out of sight of her father she fell to the ground, crying.

“Hyunhee!” she heard someone call.

“I hate you go away!” she yelled back.

Hyunhee?” Suho whispered “are you ok?”

Hyunhee looked up “Suho?” Hyunhee asked confused.

“What’s wrong who were you arguing with just then?” Suho asked concerned.

Hyunhee was embarrassed she felt like she couldn’t even move.

“Its ok if you don’t want to tell me, but maybe you shouldn’t go to school today, just stay home an-“Suho was suddenly interrupted

“No! I can’t go back there not when he’s there I dont want to be anywhere near that man.” Hyunhee sobbed.

Suho felt sorry for her “Don’t worry, you can come over to my place it’s not that far, come on lets go” Suho said reassuringly as he helped Hyunhee up off the ground.