It's Been a Long Time

I'm Sorry

 

Erika POV:

"Erika" I heard my name whispered. Ryeowook just stood there like time has stopped. I cleared my throat snapping him back to the present, but her continued to stare at me as if I was a ghost. I might be pale and looking a little creepy right now, (which i will look more better after slapping some make-up on) but I'm no ghost. 

"Hey guys it's been a long time hasn't it?" 

"Yeah it has been hasn't it? Almost 15 years, you changed quite a bit. And not just your appearance." Said Sungmin walking up from behind Ryeowook. He jumped at the voice of him clutching where his heart is. I nodded at his assumption even though it's not completly true. I admit our appearance has changed entirely, but our personality hasn't. Need to change if you want to avoid certain things. Deep down inside were still the same girls back then we just don't show it anymore.

"Well seems like were coming back with you guys for good this time instead of occasional visits. How's your guys career coming along?" Piped up a voice. Now it was Sungmin's turn to get a shock when Flora suddenly stepped behind me. But of course now she goes by the name Seohyun like I am with Yoona. Gonna have to tell them that soon.

Seohyun POV:

I step from behind Yoona giving quite a appeared shock that flashed through Sungmin's face. I don't see how that can shock someone like him, but whatever. I gave him a scared the crap out of him, sweet. As the rest of my family files in I go back inside the asylum to pull out Hyoyln. 

"Yah why are going back in?" I heard Kyuhyun shout.

Hyolyn POV:

My eyes was glued to the computer screen, but my head was somewhere else. I could hear voices outside the asylum doors, must they come here now? Seohyun came in pulling my arm so we could go.

"NO! I still need to finish Mario!" I whined using ayego. But it never works, on my sisters. Strangers always fall for my ayego, there so easy to fool, it probably work on Kyuhyun hahaha he's an easy target to fool. I'm known for going my my new name Hyoyln or Jung-hyo, but only by my sisters and inner circle. As for the outside world and by that I mean Kyuhyun he still knows me as Rocky or Rocquel. 

"You spend all of your free time on that stupid mario game, when are gonna quit on that lame stuff?" She scowled. I roll my eys and turn around in my chair facing her. I'm annoyed that she interrupted my hard thinking, but not my game. I'm used to all the garbage she talks about it.

"I'm gonna quit when I feel like it. Arasso?" I turn away from her facing my awesome Mario game. I can see out of the corner of my eye that she rolled her eyes at me. Suddenly the door bursted open making me jump. I saw Hyoyeon stomping her way towards us and picks up my bags from the ground.