Catching Up Time with Hyoyeon and Leeteuk

I'm Sorry

Hyoyeon POV:

I pick up Hyoyln's back and make my way to the door. Before opening it I made a signal for them that were going. I opened the door and dropped Hyoyln's back in the bus. Yes were going to ride a bus home, yeesh why do I have to come from such a big family. My realy family is 100 times bigger than this. So many aunts and uncles and cousins,,, Ahhh! I can never keep the names straight. Wish I had a memorable memory like Sulli's. As i settle my sister's bag I could feel someone staring at me. I turn around to see that's it's only Leeteuk, great. I faked at smile at him.

Leeteuk POV:

"Hello, I'm sorry I thought you were a burgular when I heard someone coming up. Sorry. Um do you need anything?" She said. I smiled showing my dimples at her and she giggled. She never giggled before whenever she found something funny she would laugh so loud It's embarrassing whenever she does it in public. I miss her laugh. Even her smile changed. She's not the same girl anymore i can tell. Her Korean isn't broken anymore. She speaks so well.

"Your dimples still show whenever you smile. I have a feeling you haven't changed, have you Park Jeong-su-?" I tried to keep up my smile, but it failed. This is the first in a long time that I heard her call me by my real name. To her it was always "Leeteuk" or "Teukie". that's how I actually got my stage name. I requested my stage name to be like that in memory of her. i saw her frown and she comes up to me as I start to back away. I trip on something making me fall. She come up to me and I close my eyes. I thought she was going to do something to me, but instead she plucks a strand of hair from me.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" I yelled. She blinks and hold up the strand of hair she pulled from my head and holds it close to my face. As I look closer I saw that it was a gray hair. i gasped at it and she giggles again.

"You know Jeong-su I know that your old, but don't you think your a bit too young to get gray hair at this age." She smirked. 

"Hey your the same age as me don't you have some gray hair too?" I said quickly picking myself from the bus aisle. She shook her head as she started rearranging luggages to fit her sister's bags. 

"Sorry, did you need anything?" She asked turning her attention to me. I shooked my head.

"You know you can skip the informalities, it's not like were strangers."

"But... that was 15 years ago. I could hardly recognize you when I first saw you guys, so... in a way were technically are strangers." I immediately frowned. It's true that's been a while and I couldn't even recognize her, but we've been friends since we were babies. I can't believe she thinks that I'm some sort of stranger getting to know her. I noticed the look on her face when she saw my frown.

"Sorry! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant... well I mean... I-I I'm sorry. I didnt mean it when I said we were strangers I just meant it's bean a really long time and-" I shake my head and returned to my dimple smle. 

"I know what you meant you don't have to apologize it's okay." She gently smiled at me and bows her head saying "Thank you Jeong-su." But her face turned into a puzzled expression.

"Then why did you just frown a few seconds ago. You seemed really bothered with what I said." 

"N-no it was nothing I was just thinking about something when you mentioned that we were like strangers." She nodded her head processing it. Suddenly she extended her hand to me.

"Well I hope we can start over as friends again. I'm Kim Hyo-yeon" I took her hand shaking it.

"I'm Park Jeong-su, but you can call me Leeteuk or Teukie." 

"Cool, your name now is Leeteuk isn't it? I heard you changed it to that when you became a singer." 

"Yeah, how come you said Hyoyeon, aren't you still called Amber?" I said puzzled. When did she change her name? And why did she change her name?

Hyoyeon POV:

Shoot. I didn't think of an excuse when I changed my name. I can't say that "Oh a music company came here and held auditions and I made it in so that's why I changed my name. it's also my real name too when I found my real family." 

"Oh umm... well after I started to get better I fixed my Korean I thought I might change my name to a something that's Korean so that's how I got stuck with Hyo-yeon. I like it I think it sort of suits me." Yeah that excuse will work. Leeteuk nods his head, but still seems a little confused.

"I meant that if I'm going to live in Korea might as well go by a Korean name. If I continue to go bye "Amber" then people will think I was born in the States when I never even been there." Such a lie I've been to the States a bunch of times since I had to transfer hospitals. Chesterwood Hospital sure is everywhere. I even went to China. I can speak there language fluently and I absolutely looove their egg tarts. Yummie!

"Oh I get you. So you said that you know my job is a singer. Do you know Super Junior?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course I heard of you guys I especially like your guy's latest song "Sorry Sorry". "Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega monjo nege nege nege ppajyo ppajyo ppajyo boryo baby". I sang the chorus of the song while doing the dance that goes with it.

"Hahaha! Hey your pretty good, you should become a singer like us... but then we wouldn't have any time together." i smiled, but not at the compliment. Of course I'm good. Even if I didn't train long I'm good enough that our group is at the top of the music charts since our debut. 

"I don't think I'm going to be a singer. I actually want to be a fashion designer." His eyed widened. Must be surprised at that I would be interested in something like that. I don't really seem the type to be designing clothes, but i'm actually really good at it. I designed our groups stage clothes and I'm the head of the clothing and designing department in our CEO company. Yes I know it seems a little weird for a famous singer like me to owning a CEO company with the rest of my sisters. Before I became a trainee I actually did want to be a fashion designer after I got out of this prison ward. But I thought I would be free if I signed the contract with the Opera Entertainment, but boy I was wrong. Me and my sisters were still strictly bound to the asylum, but we could still perform and go on tour as long as a nurse was with us at all time. I'm going to tell him the truth about what happened these past couple of years. I'm surprised he didn't even recognize me from Girls' Generation or F(x). That guy sure is blind. I don't think he noticed that I don't have the usual human aura like other humans do. Guess I'm going to tell him about us not being human and that the fact that were not just famous singers with a popular CEO company. Were assasins and master thieves. Were following our family traditions.