Inquisitions

How I Wish That Was Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' Pov

 

I heard my phone ringing violently, annoying my ever precious beauty sleep. I pressed the button harshly.

"What"I asked the caller who distrupted my beauty sleep.

A voice chuckled on the other line "Yah, this is Luhan, Kris"he said. The name itself surprised me and all.

"LULLY? That dear look a like cousin of mine?"I asked to prove my question right.

He grunted "look at the screen of your phone you stupid idiot" he said.

I looked at my phone as what he said, and I was happy to see my dear cousins face on my screen.

Luhan

"oh, its you" Kris said while sitting up."are you still in Russia?"

"yep"Luhan answered.

Kris scratched his eyes "Why did you call?"

Luhan chuckled while saying "well, I just wanted to catch up. I hope I didn't disturb something" then he giggled like a mad deer.

"No, you didn't disturb anything"Kris said sarcastically while raising a brow.

Luhan ignored his sarcastic remark "so, do you have any girls?" he asked.

"nope. No girl has ever made me feel that excited except when my best friend will tell me that she has food in her bag" KRis said while thinking about his silly best friend.

Luhan was curious about Miyeon for a second "so tell me about her"

Kris raised his brow "what about my best friend?"

"anything about her"

Kris scratched his ears, trying to think what he will say about you. "Well, she is a rhythmic gymnast"

Luhan's attention span rose up "Rhythmic Gymnastics here is very popular. Most Russian girls are gymnasts. Awesome right? What else?"

Kris remembered everything that you told him about his appearance "well, she told me that my legs are too thin and frail. Come on!! My legs are very y. That girl is very wrong about me. And she also told me that my eyebags are very big. This eyebags makes my eyes look smoky and y. And the worst is my hair. SHE FREAKING INSULTED MY HAIR!! This hair is well taken cared of. This hair is special so she is very very VERY WRONG"

Luhan was now putting the phone far from his ears to prevent some permanent damage to his ears. "Wow, that girl got some guts, she must have been so brave to tell you that"

"she has been like that since diaper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter