Quality Time

How I Wish That Was Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud knocking wa heard outside Miyeon's house when she was just half awake.

"now what?"Miyeon angrily muttered as she walked downstairs to open the door. There she saw a grinning Kris, who is all dressed up in some kind of casual attire with white T-shirt and jeans. In her eyes, he is like a perfect sculpture that an artist can make.

"prepare for our hanging out session. I will call this our quality time."he said with a full smile in his face. He was pushing her towards her room, for her to take a bath. "go and take your bath. I will take care of your attire for you to wear"he said while giving Miyeon a towel.

"If my parents were here he must be reprimanded by now"Miyeon muttered while looking at the mirrorDid I (the author) mention that Miyeon's parents are both working abroad to support her expensive sport and their basic needs?

Kris was just searching in her closet. It was full of tights, leg warmers, under leotards, competition leotards and tank tops. He found your closet too sporty. He found only one dress in her closet. The dress was given by Kris' mother to her on Christmas. He never saw you in that clothing.

After a few minutes, she were done taking a bath and she saw the dress that he prepared. She cringed at the sight of the dress. She never really knew why she is not comfortable wearing dress while wearing leotard was really comfortable.

She searched her closet for some white v-neck shirt and some simple tattered shorts .

She went downstairs to see Kris eating her chips and drinking her coke. "Hey, I can only eat those things once a month. You can't take those away from me"

Kris looked at her outfit "what the hell are you wearing? I thought I gave you something to wear?" he hissed disappointingly.

Miyeon rolled her eyes "you can't make me wear that stuff"

Kris scoffed "but you can wear those swimsuit-like attire infront of everyone else"

"look, ok. I can't wear and don't have the guts to wear that stuff because I am not very comfortable with it"Miyeon said dejectedly. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter