Why didn’t you notice my love?

Why didn’t you notice my love?

 

Chapter 5: Hide

“Seungyeon-ah, I’m hungry,” he suddenly complained. I looked at him and nodded my head.

“Me too,” I said while rubbing my hungry tummy. I didn’t notice that Donghae Oppa was looking at me. He suddenly chuckled seeing me like that.

“What?” I asked him, curious.

“I didn’t know that you’re this funny,” he started to laugh.

“What funny? I’m not,” I tried to deny it.

“Yes, you are,” he replied, still laughing.

“I say I’m not,” I talked back.

“I say you are,” he copied me.

We didn’t realise that we were bickering so loud. We continued bickering until we heard people were talking about us.

“What a weird couple,” they said while giving a weird look at us. We both looked down, feeling embarrassed hearing their claims.

“This is all your fault,” I blamed him.

“What? It’s your fault,” he accused me.

“Me? It’s you who started it first,” I said.

“Why did you rub your tummy at the first place?” he was making excuse.

“It’s my stomach, not yours,” I defended myself.

We started bickering again, totally ignored people around us. They started looking at us with that weird look again. This time we heard something else that made both of us immediately stopped fighting.

“They look so cute bickering like that, right honey. What a cute couple they are,” an old woman said to her husband. They looked at us while flashing a sweet smile. But we replied them by giving our awkward smiles.

“Let’s go from here,” Donghae Oppa said while grabbing my wrist. He then intertwined his fingers with mine. I was so shocked with his unexpected action.

‘Donghae Oppa is holding my hand right now. It feels so nice. Oh God, please stop the time now.’

 “We’re here. Let’s eat,” Donghae Oppa’s words woke me up from my own thought. He let go my hand and took a seat in front of me. I followed his action.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked me.

“Just get me Jeonju Bibimbap,” I happily replied.

“Jeonju Bibimbap? I never try it before. Is it nice?” he asked me again.

“Just try it first,” I recommended.

“Okay. Ahjumma, please get us 2 bowl of Jeonju Bibimbap,” he ordered.

After a few minutes, the food was finally sent to us. They looked so nice. I started to eat my dish but then noticing that Donghae Oppa still didn’t touch his food.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked him but he just kept in silent.

“Don’t worry Oppa, try it first. It’s really nice, trust me,” I said while my hand started mixing his bibimbap.

“Here, open your mouth,” I ordered him. Like a child, he obeyed my order. He slowly opened his mouth and took a bite that I gave him. His eyes were getting bigger.

“It’s very delicious. You’re right, Seungyeon-ah,” he happily said and started to eat.

“Now you believe me. I’ve told you,” I laughed seeing his childishness.

“Eat slowly or you’ll choke,” I advised. He seemed to ignore my words. I just shook my head and ate my food.

“Water, water,” Donghae Oppa suddenly asked for water. He was choking. I wanted to laugh but just hold it back.

“Look now. Stubborn boy,” I pretended angry while giving him a glass of water. He took it and hurriedly drank it.

“You’re really like moms, Seungyeon-ah,” he joked.

“What did you say? You...,” before I could finish my sentence, he fed me a spoon of bibimbap, making me shut up. He then laughed loudly until someone asked him to be quiet. He stopped and continued eating. I smirked.

‘Serve you right.’

We both were really full and then decided to go home. We finally reached our homes. Before I went in, Donghae Oppa called me.

“Seungyeon-ah, thank you very much. It was so fun with you,” Donghae thanked me.

“You’re most welcome, Oppa,” I replied and started to walk back.

“Seungyeon-ah,” he called me again. I turned back.

“Can you please ask Seungyoon out for a while?” he asked for my help. I slowly nodded my head, understood what he meant.

As I entered my house, I called Seungyoon who was studying in the room. She asked me why but I did’t answer her. She went out as I told her. I pretended to ignore them and went to my room to change but then my heart strongly told me to see what they were doing. I slowly walked to the window and tried to hide myself behind the curtain. I was surprised to see they were hugging to each other. It had happened too fast. I saw Donghae was Seungyoon’s hair with full of love and kissing her forehead. His action totally hurt me.

‘I never pray to see you both hugging in front of my eyes. Donghae Oppa, I was really happy to be with you hours ago but then in just a few seconds, you totally break my heart.’  

 

p/s: 2 chapters for my readers, I hope you enjoy reading this story and please comment^^