Flashback

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

They took a rest for awhile and found a better spot outside the lotte world, L dragged Naeun to buy foods, They bought kimchi and goguma, their favorites then proceeds on the big tree, they sat beside each other and ate their foods.

 

"happy today?" Naeun said, while unpeeling the gogume. L just nodded and said, "yeah, thanks to you" he chuckled. Naeun looked at him curiously while biting onto her goguma, "hmm? me? why?". L just continue munching on his kimchi. "For making me happy today, for letting me join you guys here" Naeun cheered him up. "ya! of course, Both groups are invited to be here" she smiled.

 

"but, it's a good thing for me, I never joined this kind of outing since me and Suzy broke up" he said, and drink his water. Naeun looked at him and just nodded. "You must accept what had happened in the past, we can't bring it back, but, we can create a better one" She smiled, munching on to her gogumas while looking at the passers by, L stared at her, while she continue to eat.

 

There is something different with this girl.. She's so different. He thought and continue to stare at her, unknowingly, Naeun waved her hands infront of his face, "ya! gwaenchanayo?" She blinked.

 

When L snapped out of his mind, he immediately nodded and fixes his self like there's nothing happen and continue to eat.

 

"have you ever got a boyfriend before?" He asked, Naeun was shock on his questions, but honestly, she never have. She's 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' Naeun shook her head. "never had one." she simple said.

 

L almost choked the kimchi out of his mouth when she heard what she have said, "mwo?! jinjja? Its way too  impossible, why?" he asked curiously and continuously.

 

"well.. I don't know too." She shrugged and peeled another goguma. "ya, come on tell me, I want to know" he whined like a cute kid while nudging her shoulders.

 

She chuckled on his cuteness, "tell me first, why do you want to know." L stopped from nudging her shoulders and suddenly think of an answer.

 

yeah.. why do I want to know it anyway? he blinked on his thought, "AHH!" he mutterred as he snapped his fingers signalling he got an idea. "well, I want to know, so I know a secret on you too, it's unfair if you just know mine" He pouted while crossing his arms.

 

"eh? that's so childish." She chuckled. "ya! that's not childish" he still crossing his arms like a kid who didn't have lollipop. "ya, jinjja. I'm serious.." he poked her arms repeatedly while pouting.

 

She chuckled again and nodded, "arasseo, arasseo. I'll tell you. stop poking me now." She ruffled his hair. He grinned and suits himself. "okay okay, start now."

 

She nodded and stared far away.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

When me and my family moved here in Seoul, I was 2 years old, there I met a boy who's 2 years older than me his named is L.joe, me and him used to be a childhood bestfriend, we always play around the park, he thought me how to play basketball all of boyish stuffs, so, some people told me, that maybe I'm kind of boyish once, who is always one of the boys.

 

We went to the same school, we made friends and there we became friends with Suzy, I realized while we were growing up I liked him, an admiration grew. but, I can't say that to him since we were just kids, Until time goes by, we became teens, went on different middle school.

 

While I was on their house, He suddenly asked me, "Naeun-ah~ can you do me a favor?" he begun, I looked at him and nodded, "what is it?" I answered. "Can you help me?" he looked at me sincerely, I was too confuse on what is he going to ask. I suddenly remember, he always told me his secret because we were childhood bestfriends, and I always used to tell my secrets on him too, but not on the puppy love thing.

 

"Can you help me on Sohyun? you know that I like her so much, right?" He continued to look at me, I felt my heart torn up, though I knew that he was just my crush, nothing else. I want to tear up, But, I managed to be okay, I just nodded trying to pretend that I'm okay, His eyes widened and hugged me tight, I felt tears starts to formed on my eyes and it gushes out. He felt my tears on his shoulders and looked at me.

 

"why?" he asked, I shook head and he cupped my cheeks, "is everything fine? what happened? do you have a problem?" he asked continuously. I still continue to pretend that I'm really fine, I chuckled, trying my best to make it natural, and nodded at him. "yes, of course, I'm just happy for my bestfriend. I better tell Suzy this." I eyesmiled to him, I pretend to look at the clock, "oh.. L.joe-yah. I better hurry, mom is looking for me at this time. Lets see each other tomorrow" I smiled and turned my back on him and heads out, as I went out, tears fell.

 

But, I still really dont know why did I feel, is it just a like, crush , puppy love or really love? molla. something aint right. I always reject guys who tried to court me, it isnt that I dont like them, Its just that I dont want to experience tearing up again. When I helped him out on Sohyun, they became together, we hang-out lesser than we used to be, we barely see each other like how we did when we just have the both of us.

 

My mom decided that we should move out on our current house, I begged her that she shouldnt tell L.joe nor his parents that we we're moving out. I left without goodbyes, but, it made me happy that seeing him happy before we leave cheer me up.

 

I know he just did loved me like a younger sister, but,until now im still confused of what I felt, now, relatives call me Manhater, because I always reject fellas who will court me, what can I do? I can't feel that same feeling I have felt on L.joe.

 

I stopped and looked at L whos is listening to my story.

 

"I also want to feel what others feel." I said while looking at him, "hmm? what is it?" he curiously asked.

 

"I want to be feel loved by the person I loved" I said and continue to stare nowhere and watching the people passing by infront of us.

 

-

 

dont worry, naeun.. youll find that guy someday. he thought.

 

"so is that okay now?" She chuckled, He pretened that it he's not interested, "what? That was a lame one, I didnt even listen on your story." he scoffed,

 

"tsh, cocky guy." she shook his head and grins, "ya! let's find the others, maybe they were at the van already it's almost 5pm!" I pulled his arms then kicks his legs lightly then runs.

 

L winced in pain, "argh!!! Son Naeun! You're really dead you little.. ouch!" when he started running he tripped on to a big stone which causes him to stumble but still manages to stand up and pretend like he's cool and walked formally then starts running again with his gritted teeth, Naeun who was busy running , saw what happened and laughed at him, they run like crazy idiots around the lotte world.

 

 

They didn't know that the 12 people sitting on the edge of the fountain holding the popcorns saw their every move.

 

"that two can be really a good couple." Hoya and Bomi said as they continue to munch on their food.

 

 

-

 

AYO :D Mianhae, if I took too long to update, so, yeah here is the chapter 12 I hope you like it ^_^

 

Comment and subscribe <3

 

NEXT: Best of Friends