MV WITH L (1)

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

The event has ended successfully.

 

But, B2st's manager called NaEun and L for a moment before they proceed to the backstage. The two stood infront of the manager.

 

"Have your managers informed you already?" B2st's manager said, Both of them looked at each other curiously and shook their heads. The manager cleared his throat and added, "You two .. will be in a MV together"

 

 

After hearing it, NaEun and Myungsoo both yelled, "NO WAY! we're not gonna do it!!" then they looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

 

"There is no way I could work with this dork" NaEun said as she corssed her arms and looked at the different direction.

 

L scoffed, "as if, I want to work with you?" he put his hand inside his pocket, "did I say that? tsh, I don't want to work with you as well" NaEun said, remaining the same position as earlier.

 

They keep on fighting until they noticed that the manager was glaring at the both of them as he crossed his arms.

 

The both of them lowered their heads down.

 

"Are you guys really an idol? You're both immature" The manager said with a firm voice visible.

 

"Mianhamnida" both of them bowed at the manager. "You two, will work together! NO BUTS! Pre-recording will start tomorrow" he walked out with a very angry look.

 

This is all your fault, Kim Myungsoo NaEun thought.

 

This is not right, why her? Eish.. L sighed and walked out as well, and Naeun just followed him from behind since they will be going to the backstage.

 

As Naeun entered the backstage all the members eyes are on her, because of her stress and unhappy look.

 

"what happened, unnie?" Yookyung sat beside her. Naeun sighed and continue "I'll be working with Kim Myungsoo.."

 

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" It seems like their eye balls popped out of their eyes socket because of the news.

 

-

 

L opened their waiting room at the backstage with a visible anger on his actions, SungJong approached him, "wae hyung?" Sungjong said, L just face plamed and sighed. "I'll be working with her.. aish! WHY IT MUST BE HER!?" he slammed his hand hardly on the table making a loud sound.

 

"ya.. take it easy, work is work.. we can't do anything about it" Sunggyu pats his head, "just bear with her then" he added.

 

I really couldn't bear it. I don't even know why. L thought.

 

-

 

The night passes fastly to the two of them, but neither of them had a good sleep because of over thinking of what will happen because of the MV, they didn't know what they got into them and they really hate each other like there's no tomorrow, like they're even wanting to kill each other.

 

Naeun woke up late because she could hardly sleep last night, thinking that she will be working with the coldest and the most arrogant person in the whole universe. She stood up and walked groggily, she walked towards the bathroom and washes her face and looked at the mirror as she talked to herself.

 

"You can bear her, Son Naeun. hwaiting!" she said then fist pump, she stared on her features for awhile and said, "jinjja.. I really hate you L, I really hate you. I'll be a plastic bag for today for this MV!" she ruffled her hair and walked out the bathroom and takes her way towards to the dining room where everyone were waiting for her.

 

"unnie, you woke up late. You're not usually like this.." Namjoo said as she bit a piece on her bread.

 

"maybe she's stressed because of her schedule today" Chorong nodded while looking over the newspapers.

 

"Oh! because of the handsome guy that you'll be working with today? huh? omo! maybe you like him" EunJi said.

 

Naeun just ignored their comments and questions and eat quietly.

 

ON THE OTHER HAND . . .

 

"ya! L! wake up" Sunggyu kicking L's side to wake him up, he is a heavy sleeper so they need to forcefully wake him up or else he'll wake up very very late.

 

L groaned in frustration and mumble something almost like a whisper, "5 more minutes, hyung" as he burries his face on his pillow.

 

Sunggyu gave the signal to all the awake members to come near then Sungjong went on top of L and shaking him lightly, "HYUNG!!! IREONAAAA!!!" then, sungyeol lay on top of Jong which making L shout from the heaviness, "AHHH!!! heavy heavy!!!" L groaned, Sungyeol used his dolphin scream, he moved his face near to L's ear then uses his uniqueness, "IREONAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" in a high-pitched tone which make L groaned loudly.

 

"Now, will you move or not!?" Sunggyu said while laughing, Dino's laugh can be heard louder because he really liked what he is seeing.

 

"y-ya... get off of me, I'm awake now, arasseo arasseo. I'll prepare now, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!" he managed to say with his heavy breathings, when the two guys get off to him the two guys starts laughing like no tomorrow, "try to be a lazy again and all of us will be laying on your top" Woohyun said in between his laughs.

 

L ruffled his hair in frustration and makes his way to prepare the things he needed.

 

the hell, the day has came.. I'll be working with that crazy girl. He thought as he was dressing up and fixing himself.

 

-

 

Naeun is now on her way to the venue, she is wearing http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Korean-Female/A-Pink---Son-Na-Eun/normal_267839_171014862963465_140562669342018_441031_1760641_n.jpg with matching a pink sling bag on her right.She doesn't know why she was nervous, she had done many MV appearances, but now.. she was nervous, but she's trying to calm her nerve down. As she arrived on the venue the assistant gave her the dress that she will wear and asked to go to the dressing room to have her make-up on after she put on her dress.

 

L was in a hurry, he is totally late and already in the state of panic, she just randomly get his clothes and gets out of the house and asks her manager to drive faster, but he just earned a mock and a long ceremony because of waking up late, but being cool as he, he just ignored it. L is wearing https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxwzytooo6_l45eYP3MXdiG3PdA5VW-wMAXYVXq2olF4sSfW_Q he bowed nonstop to the staffs for being late and gets his clothes to be used and heads to the dressing room to change, he didn't know that Naeun is still inside changing, once he opened the door their eyes widen while Naeun screamed, "ahh!!!!!" L's heart beats faster and slams the door closed.

 

.. L thought.

 

-

 

HEY HEY! it's me again :D how was it? oh, I divided it into two parts since there will be lots of happenings ^_^ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^_^ DOUBLE UPDATE :D Let me know what do you think of my story, thanks new subscribers <3 /throw hearts/