Spying Part I

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you serious? Spying? Really? At their house?" Himchan facepalmed himself.

Yongguk nodded, "You see, I already talked to their parents. They seem worried too. So they trust us on this mission."

"More like mission impossible." Daehyun sighed.

Youngjae took out his phone, "Hey, hey. I got a text from Mrs. Geum. She said that we should be there early before ______ comes home."

"Well, who will go to _____'s house?" Yongguk asked.

"Me." Youngjae raised his arms. To be followed by Himchan. "Only one more." Yongguk waited. Himchan pulled Daehyun to his side, "We're complete!"

Jongup smiled," So it's Yongguk hyung, me and Zelo who will go to Jaira's house."

Zelo smiled, "I love acting as a spy!"

--

When it was dismissal time, BAP seperated. Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun to your house. While Yongguk, Jongup and Zelo to Jaira's house.

"How are we gonna spy?" Daehyun asked.

"One of us is gonna be a butler, while the other two is gonna hide in ______'s room." Himchan said.

"You serious hyung? That sounds stupid." Youngjae shooked his head.

"Well, if you really don't want to know why they are avoiding us, then let's just call it quits, hm?" Himchan smirked.

*Aish.* Youngjae rang the doorbell.

Mrs. Geum opened the large door, "Welcome."

The boys bowed, "Good Afternoo, Mrs. Geum."

Mrs. Geum giggled, "Are you ready, boys?"

"Yes, ma'am!" They nodded.

After awhile, Youngjae decided that he would be the butler while Daehyun will hide on your closet, and Himchan would be under the bed while holding a recorder.

"Then what will I do in the closet?" Daehyun asked.

Himchan shrugged, "Just hide. Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter