Invited

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still raining hard while Daehyun was finding you. He searched everywhere for you. He was walking back home when he saw a figure of a guy carrying a girl. He squinted his eyes to get a closer look, *Its ______ and Youngjae.*

He stepped back, and walked home, *Thank you, Youngjae.*

--

While walking home, Youngjae was getting the hint that you were shivering. He then walked faster to get you home.

*______, just hang in there. We're near. Please don't be sick. Please.* He ran to your house, when he was on the front door, he rang the bell continuosly.

Daehyun opened the door with his poker face on, he then slipped aside to let you and Youngjae in. You felt disappointed, *Daehyun didn't even care for me.*

Daehyun wanted to help you, but seeing how Youngjae was caring for you, he was hurt.

"I'm going upstairs." Daehyun said as he left.

"Don't you have any maids here?" Youngjae asked worriedly.

You weakly shook your head, "They're out with my parents. Since my parents knew that Daehyun would take care of me while they're away."

*That bastard. I shouldn't have trusted him with you.* Youngjae wanted to punch Daehyun in the face, but seeing your state, he just let it slip away.

The whole night, Youngjae took care of you. When it was time for bed, he carried you bridal style and went up to your room. He laid you softly on your bed.

"Thank you, Youngjae." You smiled weakly at him, he smiled back and carressed your hair, "You rest now, okay? I'll guard you while you're sleeping."

Daehyun, who was on his bed, shot Youngjae a look. *Jerk. I'm supposed to be guarding her. Not you.*

In this state, you were thankful that Youngjae was at your side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter