'Family' Bonding

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma! Appa! Ireona!" Kang Dae jumped at the bed. You were peacefully sleeping and Daehyun was the first one to wake up. He put his index finger on his lips, Kang Dae immediately stopped bouncing on the bed.

Before Daehyun stood up, he made sure that you were comfortable in your sleep. Seeing you slightly snoring, he smiled and went to the bathroom with Kang Dae.

"Appa. We don't have things yet." Kang Dae said. Daehyun scratched his head, Kang Dae was right. Kang Dae doesn't have extra clothes with him and a hygiene kit. And so were you and Daehyun.

"What's going on with you twooo~?" You asked, yawning and rubbing your right eye.

Daehyun went out of the bathroom, "Get ready. We're going to the mall."

--

"Waaaaah~!" Kang Dae turned around as soon as you and Daehyun entered the mall.

You looked at Daehyun, "Do we really have to buy clothes? We can always drop by at my house. You don't have t-"

"I want to. Okay?" Daehyun cutted you off, "Oh Daehyun." You just shooked your head.

"Appa! Let's go!" Kang Dae said as he pulled Daehyun's arms to go to a shop.

You smiled at the father-and-son moment.

The three of you entered the shop. You just sat down because you knew that you didn't know what boys wear for fashion. After they picked a bunch of clothes, Daehyun went into the changing room with Kang Dae. After 5 minutes, Kang Dae went out, wearing a new outfit.

"Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter