The Obsessive Ones

The Natalis Adventure

 

Mi Hee opened the next envelope as she headed towards the elevator, it came right up and she climbed inside. "I already have a tiara for you. So now all you need is one other accessory, my obsessive hyung deul will help you pick it out." She read aloud before subconsciously reaching onto her head and she realized that Eli had placed the tiara differently with her hair done.

He moved it so it was in a better position and so that it wouldn't fall off her head. She reached the bottom floor and when the doors opened, a man dressed in a suit with a hat saluted to her.

"Princess Mi Hee?" He asked her.

"Yes, that's me. Why?" She asked back. She stood on her tiptoes, looking over his shoulder and saw a black limo outside.

"Please come with me, Mr. Dongho has asked me to you around until tonight." The man told her, gesturing at the limo.

"You're my new ride then? That's why Jaehyung oppa had to go home then." She mused softly to herself.

"That would be correct. Now, we do have a slight schedule to keep, it is 5:15PM and you have to be a certain place by 6:30PM." The man hurried her a bit into the limo as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"I haven't told you the destination yet." She told him.

"Where are we going, Princess Mi Hee?" He asked her, through the window. She looked around in awe as she had never been inside a limo before and this was so luxurious.

"I would say a jewelry store and the closest one is two blocks down." Mi Hee instructed him. The limo started to move and she sat in the back and buckled up for safety. She was tempted to lie down on the side chair and just relax, but she didn't want to wrinkle the dress either.

The limo made wide turns down the street as they made their way towards the store. Mi Hee watched as people stared at the limo driving by, she felt special inside of it.

She was a nobody, but she was being pampered by the wonderful man in her life. Her one and only, Shin Dongho.

She saw the store and the limo stopped moving, "We're here," the chauffeur said, as she got out of the car to go inside the shop to find the SeopSeop brothers.

The security guard opened the door for her and gave her a smile as she walked inside. "Good afternoon." He greeted her.

"Good afternoon, I'm looking for.." She said softly as she looked around the store.

In the back corner, she noticed some disruption, as if two people were hiding back there. "Never mind." She said as a sales clerk walked up to her.

She walked towards the back corner where she saw the two men trying to hide behind a sign. "Hello Kiseop oppa. AJ oppa." She greeted them.

The two of them climbed out of their hiding spots, "Hello, Princess Mi Hee." They greeted.

"We are here to help you get a necklace." AJ told her.

"A necklace? That's the gift?" She asked him.

"We're in a jewelry store, sweetie. What did you expect it to be?" Kiseop asked her as they approached the side of the store with necklaces.

"How may I help you guys today?" A sales lady came over and asked them.

"She wants a 16 inch stainless steel chain. We will need to spend some time looking for the pendant though." AJ told the lady kindly.

"Very well, stainless steel is in this case." The lady pointed the display on the far left of the section. "We don't have quite as much of a selection as we do our other metals though." She told them. 

All three of them knew that she was just trying to do her job and convince them to buy something a bit more expensive. But the boys knew Mi Hee's skin, she oxidized silver quickly and gold didn't match her. Dongho wanted to wait to get her a platinum engagement ring when they were a bit older so stainless steel was their only choice.

"Thank you for helping." Kiseop said and the lady walked away to try and help a more well-paying customer.

"Which pendant do you like?" AJ asked Mi Hee as they looked through the case. 

She looked through it and saw one that caught her eye but it was on the more expensive side of the case.

"I see it in your eye already." Kiseop said.

"It's nothing." Mi Hee said as she tried to find something less pricey. 

"Nope. Spill, now." AJ told her as he tried to read her. He knew that she was ashamed over how much it probably cost, that's why she didn't tell them what they bought. He looked through the case and smiled, "I know which one you want." He said triumphantly.

Mi Hee turned to him in shock,"What? How? I never said anything!"

"You didn't have to." AJ waved the lady over, "Hi, we'll take the 16 inch stainless steel chain with this pendant." He pointed at it.

The lady smiled, "Nice choice." She pulled it out of the case and put it on a 16 inch chain and set it in the box.

"Just swipe this." AJ said, handing her a card before she could say the price aloud.

"Thank you." She swiped the card and did all the business before handing the necklace to them in a small little bag.

"Thank you." AJ told her, putting the card away.

Kiseop took the necklace out of the bag and turned Mi Hee around. He clasped the necklace around her neck and turned her towards a mirror so she could check out where it rested on her neckline.

The pendant fell just past her collarbones and it was the sole focus of her neckline now. She smiled as she looked at it.

"Here we are. You are great." Kiseop complimented her.

"Here's your clue." AJ told her, handing her the white envelope. "Have fun." He said and he sent Mi Hee on her way.


Author's Note;
Another update ^^V
lol. there will be another one later today :) hehe :3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3