End of the Rainbow

The Natalis Adventure

Mi Hee walked back into the limousine and opened the last clue, "Are you ready to go to the end of the rainbow and find me? Click your heels three times and go to the roof, you'll find me there." She read aloud.

"Dang it. He made the last three so much easier and now he makes it tricky again." She sighed in frustration as she read the clue over and over, unable to get the reference.

She knew that "click your heels three times" was a reference from somewhere and it was a clue to his location but she didn't know where it came from. The roof was the end result. 

"Did you figure it out yet?" The chauffeur asked her.

"I don't know what 'click your heels three times' means." She told him, moving closer to the window so she wouldn't have to raise her voice to shout at him.

"Have you ever watched the Wizard of Oz?" He asked her.

She looked down at the clue and her jaw dropped as everything clicked in her brain, "Take me home please!" She asked him, before going to the back and buckling up. She smiled to herself, proud that she managed to solve the clue. 

She checked the time on her phone, everyone kept telling her that she was on a deadline and she made it. 06:10PM. Whatever was happening at 06:30PM she still had time for. The chauffeur stopped in front of her building and came around to open the door for her.

"Have a wonderful night," He told her.

She smiled at him, "Thank you." She bowed a little before going out to find her boyfriend. She took the elevator all the way up to the roof and opened the door.

"Surprise, baby." Dongho greeted her, holding his arms out open to her. The roof was decked out in lights, he had a table set up with chairs and dinner on it. And a perfect view of the sunset.

Mi Hee smiled at him, "This was the reason why you had me dressed up like a Barbie doll?" She asked, walking up to him and wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey, I thought you liked being treated like a princess?" He remarked, before leaning down to peck her lips once.

"I never said that I didn't like it." She told him, shifting herself slightly so she could face the sunset with his arms still wrapped around her.

The sun was already halfway down when she got up on the roof and they just the other half go under the horizon. She had been telling him exactly how much she wanted to watch the sunset with him and now she had finally the gift she wanted.

After the sky started to turn dark, the lights on the roof started to light up around them and Dongho smiled at her again. "So, did you enjoy your day today?" He asked her.

"It was a pleasant surprise. But.." She punched his side playfully, "Why did you have to make some of the clues so difficult for?" She asked.

He chuckled before walking her to table and pulling out her chair for her to sit. He went to his chair and sat as well. "I didn't make them hard. You just had to think and you can't deny that you're the one who wanted an intelligent boyfriend." He reminded her.

Mi Hee sighed, there was no denying that. She needed someone who could keep up with her intellectually but also with her random spurts of energy that led to dancing in the middle of the street or playing in the rain.

"Okay. Well, how did everyone get me exactly what I wanted? Did you pick it out ahead of time and just tell them to act like they're letting me choose?" She asked him.

"Maybe. I did want you to get the full experience so I left it up to them after I picked everything out. I knew exactly what presents I wanted to get you, I just needed time to get them." He answered.

"So did Jaehyung oppa know exactly where everything was? Or was he being surprised along with me as I figured them? Because he seemed confident that he had enough gas for everything." She said.

"I told him the order of the destinations in advance, yes. However, I didn't tell him who was in which clue." Dongho told her plainly. "Are you done with your interrogation? Can we eat the dinner that I made for you?" He asked her, gesturing at the covered plates.

Mi Hee laughed at him, "Okay. Let's eat." She said and Dongho lifted the lid up and revealed what he made for her.

He put the lids on the side and smiled, "So?" He asked her.

She smiled right back at him, "Perfect. Pizza with bacon." She said. "You made it yourself?" 

"Yup. I put extra bacon on yours, with extra cheese and sauce. And also, I brought.." He reached in a bag and took out two bottles, one of ranch dressing and one of Sriracha sauce.

"I love you." Mi Hee told him, taking the bottles and squirting them out onto her pizza.

"I know. I love me too." Dongho said cheekily and Mi Hee reached over to slap his shoulder.

"Yah." She scolded him, taking a bite of her pizza.

He chuckled, "Yes, I know. I love you too. Happy birthday, baby." He said, before he started eating too.


Author's Note;
OH MY GOSH~!
LOL. IT'S DONEEEEE 
I KNOW ITS SHORT PEOPLE BUT COME ON.
DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO COME UP WITH CLUES?!
PLUS UKISS ISN'T THAT POPULAR AS IN THE CONNECTIONS.. >_>
THAT WAS HARD TOO..

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! LOL.
LOOK FORWARD TO MORE FROM ME :)