oo4 ; Annyeong ! Naneun Jung Lucy Imnida !

♥♥ Our Life As An Idols ♥♥

Name:  Jung Lucy

Height :165 cm

Weight :45 kg

Age : 20

Date of Birth : November 16th, 1991

Personality:

Her personality is more what you would call a ‘free-spirit’. She hates being kept in a box, and she believes that uniqueness is one of the best qualities you could have in a person. How boring would life be if we all walked around talking and looking like everyone else around us? Too boring and depressing to even think about really. She is the type of person you could sit around all day doing nothing with and still have fun, because she just has one of those personalities that is easy to get along with. A bad point to her is she tends to say things without thinking. More times than not they tend to be funny, but sometimes she might say something hurtful and not even know it. With her, loyalty is big part of her life. If she can trust you, she’ll give you the world and do anything for you. She tends to treat guys more like best friends then like potential boyfriends. This is only because she isn’t really experienced in dating, so she doesn’t really know how to act around guys that she likes. She may look girly, but her personality definitely isn’t. Sports, working out, and video games are her favorite past time, and she is really good at them.

Family BackGround:

She grew up in California with her older sister Jessica, and her younger sister Krystal. Back then, people would always tell her she had a great singing voice, and that she should try to make it a career, but she never really wanted to. Her dream was to be a composer. She preferred playing instruments and making music for other people more-so then for herself. She learned how to play the violin, piano, guitar and drums which made it easier to create her own instrumentals. As she got older, her sister Jessica left for Korea to be a trainee at S.M Entertainment, and she was crushed. She and her sisters were always very close, so seeing her leave made her a bit depressed. Her sister Krystal came up with the idea of her making instrumentals to her favorite songs and putting them on YouTube. At first she was hesitant, but relented anyways. Her instrumentals were really popular, and she would cover songs like “Lesson Learned” by Alicia Keys and “O” By Dbsk. Soon, she and Krystal decided to go to Korea as well to become trainees. While Krystal joined Jessica at S.M, Lucy decided that she would audition at Y.G. The thought of being an idol didn’t seem so bad anymore, plus she would still be able to write songs. She felt like it was a win-win situation.

Sibling(s):

Jessica Jung (SNSD)

Krystal Jung (F(x) )

Friend(s):

Sisters plus Sunny and Yoona from SNSD; Sungmin, Siwon and Kyuhyun from Super Junior, CL, and Dara from 2Ne1, Taeyang, Daesung and T.O.P from Big Bang; Kikwang, Yoseob and Junhyung from Beast.

Rival(s):

Hyuna -4MINUTE, Sunye- Wondergirls

Lover:

Taeyang- Big Bang. Love triangle with T.O.P

Stage Name :

Mi.U

Own FanClub name :

LuckyTune

Persona :

Sweet Songstress/ Tune Goddess

Position :

Sub Vocal//Main Rapper//Sub Dancer

Likes:

Sweets

-Music

-Learning how to play new instruments

-Singing

-Strawberries

-Banana Milk

-Dogs

-Learning new languages

-Reading

-Horror movies

Dislikes:

-Being under estimated

-Tomatoes

-Peanuts( Deathly allgeric to them)

-Long phone conversations

-Being ignored

-Boring conversations

-Being judged

-A world without music

-The color orange

-Attitudes

Hobbies:

-Singing

-Working out

-Playing video games

-Watching horror movies

-Bugging her sisters

-Running

-Swimming

-Writing in her journal

-Eating

Habits:

~Loves skinship, a lot.

~Sings in the shower

~Picks tomatoes out of her food, no matter how small the chunks are

~Rambles when she is angry or nervous.

~She can never resist a challenge, even if she knows she might lose.

Side Jobs: Actress, Radio DJ, Solo singer

Where you first appeared: She first appeared in a music video with Big Bang.

 

****************************************************************

This Is Nikkisolove's Character ~~~

nikkisolove-ssi, mianhae... i changed ur position since someone already took that position....

hope you understaaand ~~

PM me if it's okay ~~ ^^V

and Btw, if any of you feel that one of these chosen characters are look like yours

maybe that just a coincidence....

we didn't know right if someone had a same thought as we thought ?

i didn't want lost my lovely and amazing reader ~~

Love you all ^^v

_<3 Hyesungiee05_